Total Posts:369|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Truth Box, Special Edition

YYW
Posts: 41,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:25:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The terms are these:

If you PM me something, I will post it anonymously. The post will remain completely anonymous, and I will not reveal who sent me what to anyone. Even mods.

If you PM me something hateful, I reserve the right not to post it. While anything may be sent, that does not mean that it will be posted if posting it would contribute to unnecessary drama on the site.

General categories of stuff that are best suited for this exercise:

1. Funny, witty remarks in good humor.
2. Anonymous confessions of any sort.
3. Embarrassing grievances with people not on DDO which end in humor.

Let us begin!
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:30:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:29:25 PM, YYW wrote:
Anonymous wrote...
EDEB8 RULZ LATER HATERS

Okay I DEMAND that you reveal what idiot submitted that so that we may burn him at the stake for his crimes.
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 41,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:32:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:30:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:29:25 PM, YYW wrote:
Anonymous wrote...
EDEB8 RULZ LATER HATERS

Okay I DEMAND that you reveal what idiot submitted that so that we may burn him at the stake for his crimes.

Nope.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:33:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:32:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:30:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:29:25 PM, YYW wrote:
Anonymous wrote...
EDEB8 RULZ LATER HATERS

Okay I DEMAND that you reveal what idiot submitted that so that we may burn him at the stake for his crimes.

Nope.

Come on who was it? No sane person would think edeb8 is better than ddo.
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 41,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:34:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:33:49 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:32:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:30:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:29:25 PM, YYW wrote:
Anonymous wrote...
EDEB8 RULZ LATER HATERS

Okay I DEMAND that you reveal what idiot submitted that so that we may burn him at the stake for his crimes.

Nope.

Come on who was it? No sane person would think edeb8 is better than ddo.

Nope.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:35:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:34:28 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:33:49 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:32:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:30:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:29:25 PM, YYW wrote:
Anonymous wrote...
EDEB8 RULZ LATER HATERS

Okay I DEMAND that you reveal what idiot submitted that so that we may burn him at the stake for his crimes.

Nope.

Come on who was it? No sane person would think edeb8 is better than ddo.

Nope.

Fine, just tell whoever the guy was that I will find him, and I will troll the loving sh** out of him
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 41,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:37:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:35:22 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:34:28 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:33:49 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:32:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:30:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:29:25 PM, YYW wrote:
Anonymous wrote...
EDEB8 RULZ LATER HATERS

Okay I DEMAND that you reveal what idiot submitted that so that we may burn him at the stake for his crimes.

Nope.

Come on who was it? No sane person would think edeb8 is better than ddo.

Nope.

Fine, just tell whoever the guy was that I will find him, and I will troll the loving sh** out of him

You seem to be very passionate about this issue. But I will not reveal who it was.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:37:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Submission:

The voting on DDO has really made me lose a lot of faith in this website as a source of intellectual exchange, to the point that I am really considering leaving.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:40:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:39:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

The fact that people are still putting up with bench is kind of ridiculous

;*
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 41,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:40:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:40:11 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:39:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

The fact that people are still putting up with bench is kind of ridiculous

;*

lol I was kind of surprised by that too
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:40:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:37:49 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

The voting on DDO has really made me lose a lot of faith in this website as a source of intellectual exchange, to the point that I am really considering leaving.

...... Okay now i'm actually concerned
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:41:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:40:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:40:11 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:39:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

The fact that people are still putting up with bench is kind of ridiculous

;*

lol I was kind of surprised by that too

Im a treasure around here ;D
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YYW
Posts: 41,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:41:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:40:46 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:37:49 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

The voting on DDO has really made me lose a lot of faith in this website as a source of intellectual exchange, to the point that I am really considering leaving.

...... Okay now i'm actually concerned

So far I've had to veto three comments. All of them were about you, curiously enough.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:42:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:41:27 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:40:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:40:11 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:39:01 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

The fact that people are still putting up with bench is kind of ridiculous

;*

lol I was kind of surprised by that too

Im a treasure around here ;D

There should be more truth box submissions...
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:43:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:41:35 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:40:46 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:37:49 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

The voting on DDO has really made me lose a lot of faith in this website as a source of intellectual exchange, to the point that I am really considering leaving.

...... Okay now i'm actually concerned

So far I've had to veto three comments. All of them were about you, curiously enough.

Vox must be really butthurt
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Posts: 15,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:43:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:41:35 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:40:46 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:37:49 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

The voting on DDO has really made me lose a lot of faith in this website as a source of intellectual exchange, to the point that I am really considering leaving.

...... Okay now i'm actually concerned

So far I've had to veto three comments. All of them were about you, curiously enough.

Lameee post it all!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Posts: 41,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:44:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Submission:

I plan on boycotting the 50 shades of Grey movie because it sets very dangerous expectations in people....... Namely the one where someone can get a job immediately out of college
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 23,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:44:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:43:45 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:41:35 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:40:46 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:37:49 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

The voting on DDO has really made me lose a lot of faith in this website as a source of intellectual exchange, to the point that I am really considering leaving.

...... Okay now i'm actually concerned

So far I've had to veto three comments. All of them were about you, curiously enough.

Lameee post it all!
bluesteel
Posts: 12,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:45:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:43:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

Bluesteel makes me hard

Aw thanks airmax
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YYW
Posts: 41,452
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:45:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Submission:

Imabench and Airmax need to make more movies together. The few they've made are really great. Airmax is also really sexy and should actually be in them. Bench isn't bad looking either.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:46:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:45:25 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

Imabench and Airmax need to make more movies together. The few they've made are really great. Airmax is also really sexy and should actually be in them. Bench isn't bad looking either.

Ok i have to confess, I submitted that one ^
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
airmax1227
Posts: 13,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:47:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:45:24 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:43:22 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

Bluesteel makes me hard

Aw thanks airmax

haha I wouldn't need a truthbox to say this... I think everyone knows how I feel about you.
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
airmax1227
Posts: 13,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:48:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/7/2015 4:46:23 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/7/2015 4:45:25 PM, YYW wrote:
Submission:

Imabench and Airmax need to make more movies together. The few they've made are really great. Airmax is also really sexy and should actually be in them. Bench isn't bad looking either.

Ok i have to confess, I submitted that one ^

I figured... thanks though :P
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]