Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Post Debate Challenges Here

tejretics
Posts: 6,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 9:00:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This forum is to post all unanswered debate challenges so that people will be aware of these challenges and can accept debates.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
Wylted
Posts: 25,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 9:08:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/10/2015 9:00:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
This forum is to post all unanswered debate challenges so that people will be aware of these challenges and can accept debates.

There is actually a debate challenges section, that people click when looking for debates.
tejretics
Posts: 6,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:15:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/10/2015 9:08:01 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:00:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
This forum is to post all unanswered debate challenges so that people will be aware of these challenges and can accept debates.

There is actually a debate challenges section, that people click when looking for debates.

Yes, I know. You can nonetheless post challenges here.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
tejretics
Posts: 6,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:16:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Resolved: God Exists
http://www.debate.org...
Please post your entries in the comments section, if you are interested.
Thanks.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
Wylted
Posts: 25,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:16:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2015 10:15:33 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:08:01 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:00:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
This forum is to post all unanswered debate challenges so that people will be aware of these challenges and can accept debates.

There is actually a debate challenges section, that people click when looking for debates.

Yes, I know. You can nonetheless post challenges here.

Yep, it would be similar to trying to order a McDouble from Burger King.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:27:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am mildly temped to spam this with rejected debate challenges I've made. Gems like http://www.debate.org... and http://www.debate.org...
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
tejretics
Posts: 6,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:28:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2015 10:16:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:15:33 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:08:01 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:00:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
This forum is to post all unanswered debate challenges so that people will be aware of these challenges and can accept debates.

There is actually a debate challenges section, that people click when looking for debates.

Yes, I know. You can nonetheless post challenges here.

Yep, it would be similar to trying to order a McDouble from Burger King.

Yep. But first, Burger King wouldn't give the customer a route to McDonald's; they would advertise another product. And secondly, the moment the sales in McDonald's are low, the sales in BK shoot up. Get my point?
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
tejretics
Posts: 6,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:29:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2015 10:27:58 AM, Ragnar wrote:
I am mildly temped to spam this with rejected debate challenges I've made. Gems like http://www.debate.org... and http://www.debate.org...

I am mildly tempted to respond with a sarcastic retort XD.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
tejretics
Posts: 6,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:30:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2015 10:29:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:27:58 AM, Ragnar wrote:
I am mildly temped to spam this with rejected debate challenges I've made. Gems like http://www.debate.org... and http://www.debate.org...

I am mildly tempted to respond with a sarcastic retort XD.

Your pie debate was great, BTW.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 24,996
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:30:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2015 10:28:20 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:16:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:15:33 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:08:01 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:00:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
This forum is to post all unanswered debate challenges so that people will be aware of these challenges and can accept debates.

There is actually a debate challenges section, that people click when looking for debates.

Yes, I know. You can nonetheless post challenges here.

Yep, it would be similar to trying to order a McDouble from Burger King.

Yep. But first, Burger King wouldn't give the customer a route to McDonald's; they would advertise another product. And secondly, the moment the sales in McDonald's are low, the sales in BK shoot up. Get my point?

No, I don't get your point.
Maybe that's why people don't accept your debates.
At least the noble sheep provides us warm sweaters. All your hides would provide are coward pants. - Dick Solomon

"I call albatross!" - seventhprofessor
tejretics
Posts: 6,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:31:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2015 10:30:43 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:28:20 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:16:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:15:33 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:08:01 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:00:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
This forum is to post all unanswered debate challenges so that people will be aware of these challenges and can accept debates.

There is actually a debate challenges section, that people click when looking for debates.

Yes, I know. You can nonetheless post challenges here.

Yep, it would be similar to trying to order a McDouble from Burger King.

Yep. But first, Burger King wouldn't give the customer a route to McDonald's; they would advertise another product. And secondly, the moment the sales in McDonald's are low, the sales in BK shoot up. Get my point?

No, I don't get your point.
Maybe that's why people don't accept your debates.

Um ... they do, actually. This is just the second advertising stall. :D
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
Wylted
Posts: 25,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:32:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2015 10:28:20 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:16:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:15:33 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:08:01 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:00:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
This forum is to post all unanswered debate challenges so that people will be aware of these challenges and can accept debates.

There is actually a debate challenges section, that people click when looking for debates.

Yes, I know. You can nonetheless post challenges here.

Yep, it would be similar to trying to order a McDouble from Burger King.

Yep. But first, Burger King wouldn't give the customer a route to McDonald's; they would advertise another product. And secondly, the moment the sales in McDonald's are low, the sales in BK shoot up. Get my point?

No. Challenges here will be completely ignored, just like an order for McDonalds food would be ignored at Burger King
tejretics
Posts: 6,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:32:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2015 10:32:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:28:20 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:16:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:15:33 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:08:01 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/10/2015 9:00:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
This forum is to post all unanswered debate challenges so that people will be aware of these challenges and can accept debates.

There is actually a debate challenges section, that people click when looking for debates.

Yes, I know. You can nonetheless post challenges here.

Yep, it would be similar to trying to order a McDouble from Burger King.

Yep. But first, Burger King wouldn't give the customer a route to McDonald's; they would advertise another product. And secondly, the moment the sales in McDonald's are low, the sales in BK shoot up. Get my point?

No. Challenges here will be completely ignored, just like an order for McDonalds food would be ignored at Burger King

OK, I give up XD.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
Ragnar
Posts: 1,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 11:09:56 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2015 10:30:33 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:29:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/2/2015 10:27:58 AM, Ragnar wrote:
I am mildly temped to spam this with rejected debate challenges I've made. Gems like http://www.debate.org... and http://www.debate.org...

I am mildly tempted to respond with a sarcastic retort XD.

Your pie debate was great, BTW.

Thanks.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...