Total Posts:64|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Your DDO Valentine *

inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 1:41:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Greetings. So I wanna ask a quick question. How many of you here have a crush or is fond of somebody here on DDO. Really. Then will you tell us who it is.
And if not, then tell us how you feel about Valentines Day. Will you be celebrating it this year with a special someone. Or will you be all alone. =)
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 1:54:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Cermank <333
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 1:54:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I definitely have a thing for a woman from DDO. She is beautiful and intelligent and stylish and out of my league.

I also didn't buy her anything for Valentine's Day and this is my way of telling her. Love you!
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 2:24:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
My DDO Valentine is the Religious forum.

(Because it blows)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 2:27:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 1:41:31 PM, inferno wrote:
Greetings. So I wanna ask a quick question. How many of you here have a crush or is fond of somebody here on DDO. Really. Then will you tell us who it is.
And if not, then tell us how you feel about Valentines Day. Will you be celebrating it this year with a special someone. Or will you be all alone. =)

I do actually have my DDO Crush.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 3:02:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 1:54:53 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I definitely have a thing for a woman from DDO. She is beautiful and intelligent and stylish and out of my league.

I also didn't buy her anything for Valentine's Day and this is my way of telling her. Love you!

Thank you
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 3:08:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 3:02:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/11/2015 1:54:53 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I definitely have a thing for a woman from DDO. She is beautiful and intelligent and stylish and out of my league.

I also didn't buy her anything for Valentine's Day and this is my way of telling her. Love you!

Thank you

I didn't buy anything but I got a little something planned. And just one look at my profile tells you who this mystery lover of mine is.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 3:17:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 3:08:19 PM, TheChristian wrote:
At 2/11/2015 3:02:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/11/2015 1:54:53 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I definitely have a thing for a woman from DDO. She is beautiful and intelligent and stylish and out of my league.

I also didn't buy her anything for Valentine's Day and this is my way of telling her. Love you!

Thank you

I didn't buy anything but I got a little something planned. And just one look at my profile tells you who this mystery lover of mine is.

Congrats, you two are so cute together.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 3:21:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 1:54:53 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I definitely have a thing for a woman from DDO. She is beautiful and intelligent and stylish and out of my league.

I also didn't buy her anything for Valentine's Day and this is my way of telling her. Love you!

I see.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 3:23:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 2:27:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/11/2015 1:41:31 PM, inferno wrote:
Greetings. So I wanna ask a quick question. How many of you here have a crush or is fond of somebody here on DDO. Really. Then will you tell us who it is.
And if not, then tell us how you feel about Valentines Day. Will you be celebrating it this year with a special someone. Or will you be all alone. =)

I do actually have my DDO Crush.

Does she know.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 3:24:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 3:23:05 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/11/2015 2:27:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/11/2015 1:41:31 PM, inferno wrote:
Greetings. So I wanna ask a quick question. How many of you here have a crush or is fond of somebody here on DDO. Really. Then will you tell us who it is.
And if not, then tell us how you feel about Valentines Day. Will you be celebrating it this year with a special someone. Or will you be all alone. =)

I do actually have my DDO Crush.

Does she know.

He does.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 3:33:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 3:24:09 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/11/2015 3:23:05 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/11/2015 2:27:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/11/2015 1:41:31 PM, inferno wrote:
Greetings. So I wanna ask a quick question. How many of you here have a crush or is fond of somebody here on DDO. Really. Then will you tell us who it is.
And if not, then tell us how you feel about Valentines Day. Will you be celebrating it this year with a special someone. Or will you be all alone. =)

I do actually have my DDO Crush.

Does she know.

He does.

Spill Pony!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 3:46:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 3:33:21 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 2/11/2015 3:24:09 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/11/2015 3:23:05 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/11/2015 2:27:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/11/2015 1:41:31 PM, inferno wrote:
Greetings. So I wanna ask a quick question. How many of you here have a crush or is fond of somebody here on DDO. Really. Then will you tell us who it is.
And if not, then tell us how you feel about Valentines Day. Will you be celebrating it this year with a special someone. Or will you be all alone. =)

I do actually have my DDO Crush.

Does she know.

He does.

Spill Pony!

Can't, I made a promise that I wouldn't tell until this Saturday/Friday.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 4:35:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm working a double on Valentine's Day, so my special date will be the foot bath I just bought for myself once I get home.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 4:37:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 1:54:53 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I definitely have a thing for a woman from DDO. She is beautiful and intelligent and stylish and out of my league.

I also didn't buy her anything for Valentine's Day and this is my way of telling her. Love you!

awwww i love you too <3
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 4:40:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 4:35:31 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
I'm working a double on Valentine's Day, so my special date will be the foot bath I just bought for myself once I get home.

I hear that.
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 5:09:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I had a dream about a DDO member last night, but I'm not going to say who it was.

I made that sound more juicy than it really was. There was actually nothing juicy about it at all.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 5:11:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 5:09:24 PM, philochristos wrote:
I had a dream about a DDO member last night, but I'm not going to say who it was.

I made that sound more juicy than it really was. There was actually nothing juicy about it at all.

Mmmmm..... Juicy......
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 5:27:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 3:21:14 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/11/2015 1:54:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
Cermank <333

Hmmmm. I thought it was Royalpaladin. =)

nah, I moved on. The Lady Royale is up for grabs dude
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 8:13:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No, I'm going to be celebrating Singles Awarness Day alone this year.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:19:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY LOVERS ON DDO

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 (and girl ;D)

ALL YOU PEEPS ARE AMAZEBALLS AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT, BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO BE TOLD YOU'RE AMAZING EVERY SINGLE DAY, BUT I'm usually too busy to get online everyday, so you'll just have to deal with me giving one shoutout at a time....

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Much love and kisses and rolls in the hay,
KinkyKatt of Death <3
(yes, that does say kinky)
I may or may not be a cat
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:25:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:19:33 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 (and girl ;D)

Dear Kitten, why is this plural? =(.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:27:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:25:26 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:19:33 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 (and girl ;D)

Dear Kitten, why is this plural? =(.

I... uh... well... Hey look! A distraction! *points*
I may or may not be a cat
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:27:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:27:14 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:25:26 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:19:33 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 (and girl ;D)

Dear Kitten, why is this plural? =(.

I... uh... well... Hey look! A distraction! *points*

You know that's not going to work on me!
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:28:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:27:50 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:27:14 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:25:26 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:19:33 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 (and girl ;D)

Dear Kitten, why is this plural? =(.

I... uh... well... Hey look! A distraction! *points*

You know that's not going to work on me!

Hey look! Gianni is rolling in the mud again! *points*
I may or may not be a cat