Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Forgotten Archery Skills

R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 10:57:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've never really been interested in archery, but man this looks cool! Who needs a gun if you can learn how to do this? Apparently we've forgotten what archery is about, and this Lars guy brings archery back like Justin Timberlake brings sexy back...

https://www.youtube.com...
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
16kadams
Posts: 10,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 11:22:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I saw this the other day. In response to why you need a gun, there are many reasons. Namely I could shoulder an AR and fire 3 well placed shots by the time he shoots one. Is he more talented than me? Duh. But I still win. For long range I will shrek. When clearing a house a bow would be kind of annoying, too.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 11:47:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/13/2015 11:22:38 AM, 16kadams wrote:
I saw this the other day. In response to why you need a gun, there are many reasons. Namely I could shoulder an AR and fire 3 well placed shots by the time he shoots one. Is he more talented than me? Duh. But I still win. For long range I will shrek. When clearing a house a bow would be kind of annoying, too.

#killjoy.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Posts: 10,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 11:48:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/13/2015 11:47:15 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/13/2015 11:22:38 AM, 16kadams wrote:
I saw this the other day. In response to why you need a gun, there are many reasons. Namely I could shoulder an AR and fire 3 well placed shots by the time he shoots one. Is he more talented than me? Duh. But I still win. For long range I will shrek. When clearing a house a bow would be kind of annoying, too.

#killjoy.

lolol

But yeah the video is pretty cool. How he shoots arrows is OG best NA 360noscope
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
imabench
Posts: 21,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 2:47:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/13/2015 11:47:15 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/13/2015 11:22:38 AM, 16kadams wrote:
I saw this the other day. In response to why you need a gun, there are many reasons. Namely I could shoulder an AR and fire 3 well placed shots by the time he shoots one. Is he more talented than me? Duh. But I still win. For long range I will shrek. When clearing a house a bow would be kind of annoying, too.

#killjoy.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 4:35:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/13/2015 10:57:21 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
I've never really been interested in archery, but man this looks cool! Who needs a gun if you can learn how to do this? Apparently we've forgotten what archery is about, and this Lars guy brings archery back like Justin Timberlake brings sexy back...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

Who needs a gun when you could have a big-a$$ sword?? ;-)
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."