Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

I should be automatically confirmed

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 8:34:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Once you've participated in a certain number of debates/forum discussion you should be automatically confirmed. I understand we don't want people to rig the votes, but surely after being in 10 debates myself, I should be able to vote.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 8:51:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/8/2010 8:34:29 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Once you've participated in a certain number of debates/forum discussion you should be automatically confirmed. I understand we don't want people to rig the votes, but surely after being in 10 debates myself, I should be able to vote.

quit your bitching, I've had plenty of accounts that can't vote and I didn't give a flying fvck while they were still active. Grow a pair and deal with not being able to give yourself 7 points per debate
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 8:53:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/8/2010 8:51:07 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 7/8/2010 8:34:29 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Once you've participated in a certain number of debates/forum discussion you should be automatically confirmed. I understand we don't want people to rig the votes, but surely after being in 10 debates myself, I should be able to vote.

quit your bitching, I've had plenty of accounts that can't vote and I didn't give a flying fvck while they were still active. Grow a pair and deal with not being able to give yourself 7 points per debate

WHOA! *brushes the char off left over from the severe flaming*
I'll whip my mighty pair out on your forehead anytime.
I don't want to vote for myself, I want to vote for other debates, obviously.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 9:13:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/8/2010 8:53:37 PM, tvellalott wrote:
*brushes the char off left over from the severe flaming*

LOL! Nice line.

In any case, don't sweat it. Change aint coming to DDO for a long time. ;D
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 9:18:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/8/2010 8:53:37 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 7/8/2010 8:51:07 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 7/8/2010 8:34:29 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Once you've participated in a certain number of debates/forum discussion you should be automatically confirmed. I understand we don't want people to rig the votes, but surely after being in 10 debates myself, I should be able to vote.

quit your bitching, I've had plenty of accounts that can't vote and I didn't give a flying fvck while they were still active. Grow a pair and deal with not being able to give yourself 7 points per debate

WHOA! *brushes the char off left over from the severe flaming*
I'll whip my mighty pair out on your forehead anytime.
I don't want to vote for myself, I want to vote for other debates, obviously.

not so obviously, you could be a very, very, very, very good double account of someone's and you want to vote on your own debates twice
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 9:20:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/8/2010 9:18:54 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 7/8/2010 8:53:37 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 7/8/2010 8:51:07 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 7/8/2010 8:34:29 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Once you've participated in a certain number of debates/forum discussion you should be automatically confirmed. I understand we don't want people to rig the votes, but surely after being in 10 debates myself, I should be able to vote.

quit your bitching, I've had plenty of accounts that can't vote and I didn't give a flying fvck while they were still active. Grow a pair and deal with not being able to give yourself 7 points per debate

WHOA! *brushes the char off left over from the severe flaming*
I'll whip my mighty pair out on your forehead anytime.
I don't want to vote for myself, I want to vote for other debates, obviously.

not so obviously, you could be a very, very, very, very good double account of someone's and you want to vote on your own debates twice

Thats true. I also just get 10 of my friends to confirm other accounts and abuse the system in place. If I had any friends *tear*
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...