Jump to topic:

Counter-Dog Movement

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 6:36:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, there's been a recent fad on DDO that actually extends beyond just BOT and me: many are engrossed in this vicious circle of the infamous dog versus cats debate. I'd grab the links to the debates, though if I were to do that, you'd see the extent to which I'm exaggerating when I say "many." That notwithstanding, I think we need a reasonable alternate to dogs because dogs, much like Mitt Romney, are often see as the "default"--and no one likes or wants the default. It's like having Sprite Zero when you can have regular Sprite, or Pepsi when you can have Coke, etc. (yes, there's a difference).

So, my proposition: change your profile pictures to bunnies for the next week--not week, but a week and a half, which still gives us about 3.5 days on the little buggers. I ensure you--or your money back (hint: you never paid)--that you will not be disappointed! And, if you are disappointed, that's a simply a function of your bloated expectations. If only you were more like George W. Bush and set the bar low ex ante, you'd find life to be much more enjoyable.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 7:02:35 AM
-_- nac
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 7:19:00 AM
At 2/20/2015 7:02:35 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
-_- nac

For what it's worth, I think your dog is the cutest, by far--though bunnies are nevertheless significantly cuter.

DDO's Economics Messiah
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:18:17 AM
At 2/20/2015 6:36:46 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
So, there's been a recent fad on DDO that actually extends beyond just BOT and me: many are engrossed in this vicious circle of the infamous dog versus cats debate. I'd grab the links to the debates, though if I were to do that, you'd see the extent to which I'm exaggerating when I say "many." That notwithstanding, I think we need a reasonable alternate to dogs because dogs, much like Mitt Romney, are often see as the "default"--and no one likes or wants the default. It's like having Sprite Zero when you can have regular Sprite, or Pepsi when you can have Coke, etc. (yes, there's a difference).

So, my proposition: change your profile pictures to bunnies for the next week--not week, but a week and a half, which still gives us about 3.5 days on the little buggers. I ensure you--or your money back (hint: you never paid)--that you will not be disappointed! And, if you are disappointed, that's a simply a function of your bloated expectations. If only you were more like George W. Bush and set the bar low ex ante, you'd find life to be much more enjoyable.

I disagree. I want a satanist, masochistic, pony for mine.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:19:31 AM
At 2/20/2015 8:18:17 AM, lannan13 wrote:

I don't want to see a Trixie picture, man!

Or even an Apple Jack picture :P

DDO's Economics Messiah
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:27:44 AM
At 2/20/2015 8:19:31 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

How dare you disrespect Little Miss Rarity! You realize that this isn't because of My Little Pony, this is a creepypasta and it's very symbollic so insulting it is an attack on me.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:31:00 AM
At 2/20/2015 8:27:44 AM, lannan13 wrote:

How dare you disrespect Little Miss Rarity! You realize that this isn't because of My Little Pony, this is a creepypasta and it's very symbollic so insulting it is an attack on me.

Well, first, I obviously had no intention to attack you--particularly because I haven't the slightest clue of what a "creepypasta is." I was referring only to MLP, and I happen to dislike Rarity and Apple Jack, lol, though I didn't mention the former.

DDO's Economics Messiah
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:34:56 AM
At 2/20/2015 8:31:00 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Well, first, I obviously had no intention to attack you--particularly because I haven't the slightest clue of what a "creepypasta is." I was referring only to MLP, and I happen to dislike Rarity and Apple Jack, lol, though I didn't mention the former.

I know and I hate Rarity as well due to her attitude, but the creepypasta is symbollic. PM me and I'll tell you about it.

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:35:55 AM
At 2/20/2015 8:34:56 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/20/2015 8:31:00 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

I know and I hate Rarity as well due to her attitude, but the creepypasta is symbollic. PM me and I'll tell you about it.

Will do.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:42:05 AM

YAY. AGREED :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:42:44 AM
At 2/20/2015 8:42:05 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Bunnies over cats?

I feel this alliance has some promise.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:54:17 AM
At 2/20/2015 8:42:44 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Bunnies over cats?

Like my pic? :"D
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:56:50 AM
At 2/20/2015 8:54:17 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Bunnies over cats?

It's beautiful.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:25:58 AM
At 2/20/2015 8:54:17 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Bunnies over cats?

I couldn't tell whether it was a dog or a cat at first :P

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:33:29 AM
At 2/20/2015 10:25:58 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Do you wanna play mafia?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:35:24 AM
At 2/20/2015 10:33:29 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Do you wanna play mafia?

When/where?

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:36:06 AM
Done.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:36:33 AM
At 2/20/2015 10:36:06 AM, thett3 wrote:
Done.

That's just cruel........

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:37:21 AM
At 2/20/2015 10:35:24 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Do you wanna play mafia?

When/where?

Now. Hangouts.

https://plus.google.com...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:40:25 AM
At 2/20/2015 10:37:21 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Do you wanna play mafia?

When/where?

Now. Hangouts.

I'll be there at lunch.

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:42:17 AM
Do you wanna play mafia?

When/where?

Now. Hangouts.

I'm at school! Lol.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:42:59 AM
At 2/20/2015 10:42:17 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Do you wanna play mafia?

When/where?

Now. Hangouts.

I'm at school! Lol.

And? 0_0
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:43:56 AM
At 2/20/2015 10:42:59 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Do you wanna play mafia?

When/where?

Now. Hangouts.

I'm at school! Lol.

And? 0_0

I'm in the library, have class in an hour, no headphones, people around me, writing debate case, etc etc. :P But I'd love to play later! I even have an adorable setup I've been dying to use.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:47:03 AM
At 2/20/2015 10:43:56 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Do you wanna play mafia?

When/where?

Now. Hangouts.

I'm at school! Lol.

And? 0_0

I'm in the library, have class in an hour, no headphones, people around me, writing debate case, etc etc. :P
And? :P

But I'd love to play later!
Wouldn't you? :P
Grr. She's mine.
I even have an adorable setup I've been dying to use.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:52:53 AM
At 2/20/2015 10:47:03 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Do you wanna play mafia?

When/where?

Now. Hangouts.

I'm at school! Lol.

And? 0_0

Lol

I'm in the library, have class in an hour, no headphones, people around me, writing debate case, etc etc. :P
And? :P

But I'd love to play later!
Wouldn't you? :P
Grr. She's mine.

Lol, what.

I even have an adorable setup I've been dying to use.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 11:06:31 AM
At 2/20/2015 11:05:39 AM, Cermank wrote:
bunnies forever

i'l change it to a pic of my bunny later. he's cute af

You have a bunny?!?!?!

Now I'm dorking out. That's so amazing.

You are officially and forever un-VTL'ed.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 11:10:07 AM
hey bruh pm me pls
I wanna show you something
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 11:11:44 AM
At 2/20/2015 11:06:31 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/20/2015 11:05:39 AM, Cermank wrote:
bunnies forever

i'l change it to a pic of my bunny later. he's cute af

You have a bunny?!?!?!

Haha yep. A new zealand white rabbit. I had a pic of him as my dp for quite long, lol.
Now I'm dorking out. That's so amazing.

You are officially and forever un-VTL'ed.

YAY.

now I can continue not to lose mafia forever.