Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Mafia

Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 5:56:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tulle and I are down to play tonight (like, 2 or 3 hours from now).
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 5:58:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 5:56:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Tulle and I are down to play tonight (like, 2 or 3 hours from now).

Perfect! I should totally create a mafia PM...

Either way, I'll post the link in this thread in a little bit, so just check back when you're ready.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 6:16:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 5:58:46 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/20/2015 5:56:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Tulle and I are down to play tonight (like, 2 or 3 hours from now).

Perfect! I should totally create a mafia PM...

Either way, I'll post the link in this thread in a little bit, so just check back when you're ready.

I'll be down, but I'm gonna be going out ot eat with my family when my dad gets home from work. But after that I'll be able to play.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 6:41:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 5:56:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Tulle and I are down to play tonight (like, 2 or 3 hours from now).

I will play for a bit, but only if you two are there.

My presence is your wedding present :P

See, this is why you register...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 6:49:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 6:41:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/20/2015 5:56:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Tulle and I are down to play tonight (like, 2 or 3 hours from now).

I will play for a bit, but only if you two are there.

My presence is your wedding present :P

See, this is why you register...

You better freaking be there. It's a DDO theme, man.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 6:51:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 6:49:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:41:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/20/2015 5:56:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Tulle and I are down to play tonight (like, 2 or 3 hours from now).

I will play for a bit, but only if you two are there.

My presence is your wedding present :P

See, this is why you register...

You better freaking be there. It's a DDO theme, man.

oh god, you're modding...

I'm out.

Sorry Maikuru/Tulle

>:P
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 6:52:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 6:51:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:49:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:41:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/20/2015 5:56:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Tulle and I are down to play tonight (like, 2 or 3 hours from now).

I will play for a bit, but only if you two are there.

My presence is your wedding present :P

See, this is why you register...

You better freaking be there. It's a DDO theme, man.

oh god, you're modding...

I'm out.

Sorry Maikuru/Tulle

>:P

Lol.

Don't act like I didn't give you a super OP role. To be fair, though, it was balanced, at least in theory.

But the good news is, I actually can mod via DDO now, so I actually have a warrant for the craziness of my games.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 6:53:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 6:52:24 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:51:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:49:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:41:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/20/2015 5:56:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Tulle and I are down to play tonight (like, 2 or 3 hours from now).

I will play for a bit, but only if you two are there.

My presence is your wedding present :P

See, this is why you register...

You better freaking be there. It's a DDO theme, man.

oh god, you're modding...

I'm out.

Sorry Maikuru/Tulle

>:P

Lol.

Don't act like I didn't give you a super OP role. To be fair, though, it was balanced, at least in theory.

But the good news is, I actually can mod via DDO now, so I actually have a warrant for the craziness of my games.

uh oh, there is no limit to your modding ability now? .....
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 6:54:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 6:53:20 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:52:24 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:51:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:49:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:41:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/20/2015 5:56:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Tulle and I are down to play tonight (like, 2 or 3 hours from now).

I will play for a bit, but only if you two are there.

My presence is your wedding present :P

See, this is why you register...

You better freaking be there. It's a DDO theme, man.

oh god, you're modding...

I'm out.

Sorry Maikuru/Tulle

>:P

Lol.

Don't act like I didn't give you a super OP role. To be fair, though, it was balanced, at least in theory.

But the good news is, I actually can mod via DDO now, so I actually have a warrant for the craziness of my games.

uh oh, there is no limit to your modding ability now? .....

Exactly. The limit approaches infinity and blows up in finite time.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 6:56:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In other news....I can't find the bloody setup. =(.

Maybe I e-mailed it to myself......

ACTUALLY, I SENT IT TO KITTY. YESSSSSSSSSS.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 6:57:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 6:56:09 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
In other news....I can't find the bloody setup. =(.

Maybe I e-mailed it to myself......


ACTUALLY, I SENT IT TO KITTY. YESSSSSSSSSS.

Can you explain to Cermank how empriics show the minimum wage is good.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 6:58:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 6:57:54 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:56:09 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
In other news....I can't find the bloody setup. =(.

Maybe I e-mailed it to myself......


ACTUALLY, I SENT IT TO KITTY. YESSSSSSSSSS.

Can you explain to Cermank how empriics show the minimum wage is good.

Sure, or she could read one of the three debates I just did on it, lol. But yeah, I'd be glad to.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 7:32:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 7:25:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Come one, come all.

https://plus.google.com...
I might pop in.. how long do you think it will be before the game starts?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 7:45:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 5:56:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Tulle and I are down to play tonight (like, 2 or 3 hours from now).

PM me when you join the hangout.

Y'all up for mafia tomorrow night? :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:03:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 7:32:31 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 2/20/2015 7:25:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Come one, come all.

https://plus.google.com...
I might pop in.. how long do you think it will be before the game starts?

As soon as we get 8 people! Half hour maybe?
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:37:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Maikuru
Bullish
Bossy
Dalt
Bluesteel (shortly)
tulle
thatoneuser
7thprofessor
jmk
...
...
you?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 9:14:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 8:45:21 PM, Bullish wrote:
Bump & link.

https://plus.google.com...

do we have to play because i'd just rather be in ther to talk?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 9:17:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 9:14:16 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 2/20/2015 8:45:21 PM, Bullish wrote:
Bump & link.

https://plus.google.com...

do we have to play because i'd just rather be in ther to talk?

10 is max capacity so please play.
0x5f3759df
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:25:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
full :(
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:27:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
stupid girlfriend. why did she insist that we hang out when I could've grabbed a spot to play mafia with my online buddies instead
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:40:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 6:57:54 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:56:09 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
In other news....I can't find the bloody setup. =(.

Maybe I e-mailed it to myself......


ACTUALLY, I SENT IT TO KITTY. YESSSSSSSSSS.

Can you explain to Cermank how empriics show the minimum wage is good.

omg i'm going through the 30 page paper you shared!

Ima study it once i'm done procrastinating
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 11:04:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 10:40:00 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:57:54 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/20/2015 6:56:09 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
In other news....I can't find the bloody setup. =(.

Maybe I e-mailed it to myself......


ACTUALLY, I SENT IT TO KITTY. YESSSSSSSSSS.

Can you explain to Cermank how empriics show the minimum wage is good.

omg i'm going through the 30 page paper you shared!

Ima study it once i'm done procrastinating

I have 33 more where that came from if you're interested in browsing a debate, lol.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah