Jump to topic:

Church of NAC Sign-ups

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 7:55:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Peons of DDO.... Do you seek knowledge and understanding of that which cannot be known or understood?.... Have you ever written or read a fanfiction on DDO and wondered why no one has made one about a religion yet?..... Have you secretly wanted to be part of a cult that WONT kill itself in the end, and instead make you feel productive of part of something kinda cool?

I open my arms and welcome you to become a faithful member of the Church of NAC!

This Church centers around our Prophet Chickadee, the one true son of Mod, who will lead us out of temptation and into a state of eternal but not quite ideal bliss. The life of Chickadee is one of amazement, wonder, and excitement, and more detail about the life of Chickadee shall come in sermons that will come as threads, pending approval of this whole thing from Airmax. Praise be onto Chickadee!

One day a week, or so, a new thread shall be made to detail a part of life from our savior Chickadee. For it was Chickadee who brought me the five commandments of Mod to found the Church of NAC. Praise be onto Chickadee!

Behold, the FIVE COMMANDMENTS:
1) Thou shalt not goith into the Religious forum..... Because our religion will center around peace, understanding, and logic..... And the religious forum on DDO is no place for any of those things.

2) Thou shalt not harassith other members in the name of religion..... Because our religion centers around peace, understanding, and logic...... If you want to harassith members because they are stupid or something, go ahead, just dont use this religion to do so.

3) Thou shalt acceptith Chickadee as our Prophet, the one true son of Mod.... Praise be onto Chickadee, the one true son of the almighty Mod! Chickadee is the hero and the prophet of our faith, and thou must accept Chickadee as such to be a part of this religion. Praise be onto Chickadee!

4) Thou shalt not beith a d*ck and noobsnipe, spam, nor votebomb..... Because that would makith you a d*ck, and churches and penises historically do not go well together, so we must not allowith d*cks into our Church.

5) Thou shalt beith accepting of all other members of the Church of NAC...... Whether a member of the Church beith gay, black, crippled, or even Floridian, the Church of NAC is a religion of acceptance and empathy. Therefore thou shalt not discriminate against other members who are in the Church of NAC.

If you wish to join our religious faith, and accept Chickadee as the one true son of Mod, here is what awaits you!:
1 - You shall becomith a Blue Jay, which is like becoming a Cardinal for the Catholic Church, but Blue Jays look way cooler than Cardinals, so in this religion, you shall become a Blue Jay of the Church of NAC should you decide to join. You would be addressed by other members as 'Blue Jay ____________'.

2 - As a Blue Jay, you will hold great power in weekly PM's where you, me, and all other Blue Jays shall decide how to organize and build the Church of NAC. It would be like you are a co-writer of a fanfiction on DDO, except instead of writing a fanfiction, you would be helping to organize and structure the life of Chickadee and that of the Church of NAC. Praise be onto Chickadee!

3 - The more active Blue Jays of the Church of NAC could become higher ranking Blue Jays, called 'Eagles' who will be the more influential and powerful people in the Church of NAC, who would only answer to me, the Pope. (Pope Ima I). Eagles will be more likely to have their ideas for how the Church be organized and how the life of Chickadee will be told to be implemented, and will then be addressed by others as 'Eagle _________' . Praise be onto Chickadee!

If you are ready to join the Church of NAC, then sign up below, and feel free to ask any questions if you have any! :D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 7:56:14 PM

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:09:00 PM
At 2/20/2015 8:06:55 PM, Bullish wrote:
Shouldn't NAC be nac?

Thats the ironic part ;D

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:40:08 PM
/in
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 8:45:24 PM
And would this launch a religious war?
I could take quite a few of them with my Sword of Divine Judgement... but the Christian Alliance would eventually overwhelm me.

... and the Suicide Bombers would hender my abilities.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 3:09:26 AM
At 2/20/2015 8:45:24 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
And would this launch a religious war?

Preferably not, though if someone tries to start their own religion then who knows what will happen.

I could take quite a few of them with my Sword of Divine Judgement... but the Christian Alliance would eventually overwhelm me.

... and the Suicide Bombers would hender my abilities.

BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 7:15:40 AM
At 2/20/2015 7:55:51 PM, imabench wrote:
Peons of DDO.... Do you seek knowledge and understanding of that which cannot be known or understood?.... Have you ever written or read a fanfiction on DDO and wondered why no one has made one about a religion yet?..... Have you secretly wanted to be part of a cult that WONT kill itself in the end, and instead make you feel productive of part of something kinda cool?

I open my arms and welcome you to become a faithful member of the Church of NAC!

This Church centers around our Prophet Chickadee, the one true son of Mod, who will lead us out of temptation and into a state of eternal but not quite ideal bliss. The life of Chickadee is one of amazement, wonder, and excitement, and more detail about the life of Chickadee shall come in sermons that will come as threads, pending approval of this whole thing from Airmax. Praise be onto Chickadee!

One day a week, or so, a new thread shall be made to detail a part of life from our savior Chickadee. For it was Chickadee who brought me the five commandments of Mod to found the Church of NAC. Praise be onto Chickadee!

1) Thou shalt not goith into the Religious forum..... Because our religion will center around peace, understanding, and logic..... And the religious forum on DDO is no place for any of those things.

2) Thou shalt not harassith other members in the name of religion..... Because our religion centers around peace, understanding, and logic...... If you want to harassith members because they are stupid or something, go ahead, just dont use this religion to do so.

3) Thou shalt acceptith Chickadee as our Prophet, the one true son of Mod.... Praise be onto Chickadee, the one true son of the almighty Mod! Chickadee is the hero and the prophet of our faith, and thou must accept Chickadee as such to be a part of this religion. Praise be onto Chickadee!

4) Thou shalt not beith a d*ck and noobsnipe, spam, nor votebomb..... Because that would makith you a d*ck, and churches and penises historically do not go well together, so we must not allowith d*cks into our Church.

5) Thou shalt beith accepting of all other members of the Church of NAC...... Whether a member of the Church beith gay, black, crippled, or even Floridian, the Church of NAC is a religion of acceptance and empathy. Therefore thou shalt not discriminate against other members who are in the Church of NAC.

If you wish to join our religious faith, and accept Chickadee as the one true son of Mod, here is what awaits you!:
1 - You shall becomith a Blue Jay, which is like becoming a Cardinal for the Catholic Church, but Blue Jays look way cooler than Cardinals, so in this religion, you shall become a Blue Jay of the Church of NAC should you decide to join. You would be addressed by other members as 'Blue Jay ____________'.

2 - As a Blue Jay, you will hold great power in weekly PM's where you, me, and all other Blue Jays shall decide how to organize and build the Church of NAC. It would be like you are a co-writer of a fanfiction on DDO, except instead of writing a fanfiction, you would be helping to organize and structure the life of Chickadee and that of the Church of NAC. Praise be onto Chickadee!

3 - The more active Blue Jays of the Church of NAC could become higher ranking Blue Jays, called 'Eagles' who will be the more influential and powerful people in the Church of NAC, who would only answer to me, the Pope. (Pope Ima I). Eagles will be more likely to have their ideas for how the Church be organized and how the life of Chickadee will be told to be implemented, and will then be addressed by others as 'Eagle _________' . Praise be onto Chickadee!

If you are ready to join the Church of NAC, then sign up below, and feel free to ask any questions if you have any! :D

What does 'NAC' mean?
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 2:50:39 PM

/in
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 3:21:03 PM
1 - Blue Jay RevNge
2 - Blue Jay ESocialBookworm
3 - Blue Jay Daytonanerd
4 - Blue Jay SebUK
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 3:21:49 PM
At 2/21/2015 7:15:40 AM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:

What does 'NAC' mean?

BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 3:48:47 PM

I kind of want to but it seeks too much like hard work
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 4:16:02 PM
At 2/21/2015 3:48:47 PM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:

I kind of want to but it seeks too much like hard work

If a person as lazy as I am can run this whole thing, You will be alright ;D

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 4:17:41 PM
/in :D
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 4:18:43 PM
1 - Blue Jay RevNge
3 - Blue Jay Daytonanerd
4 - Blue Jay SebUK
5 - Blue Jay Donald.Keller
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 4:56:40 PM
1 - Blue Jay RevNge
3 - Blue Jay Daytonanerd
4 - Blue Jay SebUK
6 - Blue Jay BblackBbird
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 8:56:32 PM
1 - Blue Jay RevNge
3 - Blue Jay Daytonanerd
4 - Blue Jay SebUK
6 - Blue Jay BblackBbird
7 - Blue Jay Ajabi
8 -
9 -
10 -

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:15:40 PM
Bumping over all the spam

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:41:33 PM
At 2/26/2015 5:20:35 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Do you take in violent, blood-seeking stray cats?

Of COURSE we do!

AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:45:21 PM
At 2/26/2015 9:41:33 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/26/2015 5:20:35 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Do you take in violent, blood-seeking stray cats?

Of COURSE we do!

Even if they're slutty and they try to flirt/sext with anything on 2/more legs?
I may or may not be a cat
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 5:47:07 PM

So what's in it for the faithful, Ima? I guarantee you the cult surrounding me is better. I don't discriminate between faithful and non-faithful. How 'bout the Church of NAC?
You can call me Mark if you like.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 12:50:28 PM
At 4/26/2015 11:15:25 AM, airmax1222 wrote:
in

Praise be to Chickadee!

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
kingkd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 8:56:09 PM
At 2/21/2015 3:21:03 PM, imabench wrote:
1 - Blue Jay RevNge
3 - Blue Jay Daytonanerd
4 - Blue Jay SebUK
5 -KingKD
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
I am inneth
The Constitution is just a damn piece of paper
-Barack Obama
"I actually support ...the Spanish inquisition, the murder of natives and so much more."
airmax1227
"Water is wet."
airmax1227
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 10:00:15 PM
At 4/26/2015 8:56:09 PM, kingkd wrote:
At 2/21/2015 3:21:03 PM, imabench wrote:
1 - Blue Jay RevNge
3 - Blue Jay Daytonanerd
4 - Blue Jay SebUK
5 -KingKD
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
I am inneth

Praise!

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --