Jump to topic:

My spite is stronger than genetics

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:06:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am officially putting to rest the many rumors regarding my sexuality. I am gay. I know that I am genetically oriented to be straight, but I'm also genetically oriented to be spiteful and my spite has made me incredibly attracted to men. I would like to thank Ajab for helping me to open up this new chapter in my life, and he will be pleased to know that when I open up my grindr account tonight it will be in his honor
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:12:34 PM
At 2/20/2015 10:06:40 PM, thett3 wrote:
I am officially putting to rest the many rumors regarding my sexuality. I am gay. I know that I am genetically oriented to be straight, but I'm also genetically oriented to be spiteful and my spite has made me incredibly attracted to men. I would like to thank Ajab for helping me to open up this new chapter in my life, and he will be pleased to know that when I open up my grindr account tonight it will be in his honor

*high fives*
Tsar of DDO
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:16:01 PM
you know what, we should make a sign up thread. For people who want to be gay.

then we can do gay things together like going to movies and studying and watching TV and make fun of straight people who google pics of robert pattinson shirtless
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:24:53 PM
You fool.
The only way to surpase things like this is to exposey ourselves to the world!
*Strips off clothes*
Join me on this Nudist Beach of truth!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:25:44 PM
At 2/20/2015 10:16:35 PM, YYW wrote:
^Lets do it.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:27:20 PM
At 2/20/2015 10:25:44 PM, bsh1 wrote:
^Lets do it.

The gay agenda is strong... strong indeed.
Tsar of DDO
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:27:43 PM
^Lets do it.

Yes my brother!
TUF, and YYW
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:28:10 PM
At 2/20/2015 10:27:20 PM, YYW wrote:
^Lets do it.

Obviously. We are fabulous...everyone else can only dream.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:30:22 PM
At 2/20/2015 10:28:10 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 2/20/2015 10:27:20 PM, YYW wrote:
^Lets do it.

Obviously. We are fabulous...everyone else can only dream.
Tsar of DDO
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:31:12 PM

Isn't Grindr where creepy old men hunt people like Harder?
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:35:32 PM
No one wants to join me?
Fine. I'll start the revolution alone.
TUF, and YYW
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:37:33 PM
At 2/20/2015 10:31:12 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

O.O
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:46:54 PM

No. Although there are plenty of creepy old men on grindr. That's what the block feature is for.
Tsar of DDO
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 6:59:04 AM
At 2/20/2015 10:46:54 PM, YYW wrote:

No. Although there are plenty of creepy old men on grindr. That's what the block feature is for.

Isn't Grindr where creepy old men hunt people like Harder? No. Although there are plenty of creepy old men on grindr.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 8:26:45 AM

To be certain I never said its a choice as in one can just switch a button and say that I'm going to eat pvssy today.
I affirm two things:
-It is not based primarily on genes, as phenotype causation cannot be so strong
-It is due to an immature consciousness, or some other repressed psychosis which can be treated

It is a choice in so far as OCD is a choice. You can choose to take help from medicine and make yourself better, or you can have OCD pride. Just like my asexuality is due to the stress I took, and when I realized the idea of human love is a flaw it reflected itself into disgust for everything sexually. For certain, it is a mental illness, and I should probably take therapy, which I will someday soon.

Secondly homosexuality being genetic does not make it rational, or moral. It does not insininuate that this is a rational thing. Rationally one should only have sex when one wants to reproduce, and in that even heterosexuals are at the least absurd and irrational.

Mock me if you will "have I made you an enemy by speaking the Truth"? Galatians.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:00:42 AM
At 2/22/2015 8:26:45 AM, Ajabi wrote:

To be certain I never said its a choice as in one can just switch a button and say that I'm going to eat pvssy today.
I affirm two things:
-It is due to an immature consciousness, or some other repressed psychosis which can be treated

It is a choice in so far as OCD is a choice. You can choose to take help from medicine and make yourself better, or you can have OCD pride. Just like my asexuality is due to the stress I took, and when I realized the idea of human love is a flaw it reflected itself into disgust for everything sexually. For certain, it is a mental illness, and I should probably take therapy, which I will someday soon.

Secondly homosexuality being genetic does not make it rational, or moral. It does not insininuate that this is a rational thing. Rationally one should only have sex when one wants to reproduce, and in that even heterosexuals are at the least absurd and irrational.

Mock me if you will "have I made you an enemy by speaking the Truth"? Galatians.

You have made enemies being an obstinate fool. The truth is over and above your capability.
Tsar of DDO
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:16:33 AM
At 2/22/2015 9:00:42 AM, YYW wrote:

I affirm two things:

You have made enemies being an obstinate fool. The truth is over and above your capability.

I love it when you insult me YYW, it shows me you're nothing but a pathetic person over the internet who needs to feel secure in himself by insulting others. You've been a bully on this site, a childish one, who people don't oppose because of the endless whining one has to deal with.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:20:40 AM
At 2/22/2015 9:16:33 AM, Ajabi wrote:
I love it when you insult me YYW, it shows me you're nothing but a pathetic person over the internet who needs to feel secure in himself by insulting others. You've been a bully on this site, a childish one, who people don't oppose because of the endless whining one has to deal with.

That wasn't really an insult... so much as a description. The truth is over and above your capability because you chose to be willfully ignorant; you believe stuff that affirms what you want to believe, and ignore all the stuff that is in conflict with that.

But again, what's curious is how, in every case where I've said anything about you, your only response is to attack me. There is no questioning what I've said. No rebuttal. No counterargument. No explanation. No justification. No vindication. Nothing that would even begin to establish the legitimacy of what you believe.
Tsar of DDO
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:22:19 AM
At 2/22/2015 9:20:40 AM, YYW wrote:

That wasn't really an insult... so much as a description. The truth is over and above your capability because you chose to be willfully ignorant; you believe stuff that affirms what you want to believe, and ignore all the stuff that is in conflict with that.

: But again, what's curious is how, in every case where I've said anything about you, your only response is to attack me. There is no questioning what I've said. No rebuttal. No counterargument. No explanation. No justification. No vindication. Nothing that would even begin to establish the legitimacy of what you believe.

Its like you're describing yourself to me.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:25:01 AM
At 2/22/2015 9:22:19 AM, Ajabi wrote:

: But again, what's curious is how, in every case where I've said anything about you, your only response is to attack me. There is no questioning what I've said. No rebuttal. No counterargument. No explanation. No justification. No vindication. Nothing that would even begin to establish the legitimacy of what you believe.

You should really learn to correctly use the bold and italics feature... but that really doesn't matter as well.

The substance of all of your responses is pathetic:

Ajab says "I know you are but what am I.
Envisage says "Bloody hypocrite!"
Cassie says "I might empathize with him if he wasn't such a f@g."

This is the reason that you are all in the "out" group.
Tsar of DDO
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:45:25 AM
At 2/22/2015 9:25:01 AM, YYW wrote:

You should really learn to correctly use the bold and italics feature... but that really doesn't matter as well.

Debate me on a philosophical topic YYW. Do it, with open voting or make these people the judges: phantom, whiteflame, bluesteel, Raisor, Subutai, 16k, Ragnar, debatability, Cermank.

Do it, prove you're better at Philosophy. Debate me on my epistemology on Kantianism. You certainly called my arguments immature at the time. I dare you to beat me in that debate now.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:52:33 AM
At 2/22/2015 9:45:25 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 2/22/2015 9:25:01 AM, YYW wrote:

Debate me on a philosophical topic YYW. Do it, with open voting or make these people the judges: phantom, whiteflame, bluesteel, Raisor, Subutai, 16k, Ragnar, debatability, Cermank.

Do it, prove you're better at Philosophy. Debate me on my epistemology on Kantianism. You certainly called my arguments immature at the time. I dare you to beat me in that debate now.

It's not about who is "better" so much as it's about "understanding stuff." Philosophy isn't like basketball.

In basketball, we can have a go, square off or whatever people do in basketball, and there is a numerical score that we can attach to actions that will, over the course of a game, divide winner and loser. Philosophy isn't like that; it's a quest for knowledge and understanding. But, you're treating it like athletics.

If there is a topic that you would like to debate, feel free to challenge me, though. I might just accept.
Tsar of DDO
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:18:49 AM

I affirm two things:

Are you sure you're not gay? You're saying a lot of faggy things their bruh.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:20:53 AM
At 2/22/2015 10:18:49 AM, headphonegut wrote:

I affirm two things:

lol he is definitely gay, and he is totally in denial about that.
Tsar of DDO
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:27:51 AM

I affirm two things:

I'm sure.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 11:02:40 AM
At 2/22/2015 10:27:51 AM, Ajabi wrote:

I affirm two things:

I'm sure.

why are you being such a fvcking faggot then?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?