Jump to topic:

DDO's Great(er) Cultural Divide

Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:52:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are socially challenged self-righteous, overly-sensitive-to-sex&attacks-on-homosexuality, condescending, vote-harassing, directed vote abstaining, passive aggressive, arrogant @ss individual(s) who often do not practice what they preach.... and then there is everyone else.

And I am right because I say I am, I don't need to justify this further, just because.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 8:27:57 AM
At 2/22/2015 7:52:41 AM, Envisage wrote:
There are socially challenged self-righteous, overly-sensitive-to-sex&attacks-on-homosexuality, condescending, vote-harassing, directed vote abstaining, passive aggressive, arrogant @ss individual(s) who often do not practice what they preach.... and then there is everyone else.

And I am right because I say I am, I don't need to justify this further, just because.

And its still less absurd that YYW.
CJKAllstar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 8:33:11 AM
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." - George Orwell
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:23:37 AM

This is deliberately why I avoid discussing with some people in the forums. The only opinion that matters is theirs. When just showing a simple amount of skepticism, they engage in personal attacks. They have no intention of any real discussion.
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:36:44 AM
At 2/22/2015 9:23:37 AM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

This is deliberately why I avoid discussing with some people in the forums. The only opinion that matters is theirs. When just showing a simple amount of skepticism, they engage in personal attacks. They have no intention of any real discussion.

No one cares about your opinion, Sith Lord. Your kind oughta have been stamped out a long long time ago
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:39:18 AM
At 2/22/2015 10:36:44 AM, thett3 wrote:

No one cares about your opinion, Sith Lord. Your kind oughta have been stamped out a long long time ago

And by "your kind," he means a non-real-'Merican--a.k.a, a non-gun-toting, baby-squirrel-shooting, cross-burning, church-going, GOP-voting, tax-evading, oil-loving, climate-change-denying, graze-fee-evading, government-bashing Texan.

I probably missed a few things....Bah humbug.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:41:47 AM
At 2/22/2015 10:39:18 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

And by "your kind," he means a non-real-'Merican--a.k.a, a non-gun-toting, baby-squirrel-shooting, cross-burning, church-going, GOP-voting, tax-evading, oil-loving, climate-change-denying, graze-fee-evading, government-bashing Texan.

No, I mean a sith lord lol. Get it..."long long time ago, in a galaxy far away"

Although I agree on the things you said, too
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:42:30 AM
At 2/22/2015 10:41:47 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/22/2015 10:39:18 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

No, I mean a sith lord lol. Get it..."long long time ago, in a galaxy far away"

Although I agree on the things you said, too

Lol, dude, I never got into Star Wars, so the reference wasn't second nature to me :P
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:43:31 AM

This is not the Sith Lord you are looking for.
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 3:32:27 PM

Which am I, Sir Envisage?
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 3:38:14 PM

Some people have thick skin, others don't.