Jump to topic:

So what did I miss?

Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 3:14:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey everybody, a few of you may remember me. I'm Korashk and I used to be a fairly active member of this community a couple of years ago. A few of days ago I was reminded that Mafia is a thing and came back to read through some games I participated in, and thought; why not try and get back in.

So what did I miss these past two years?

When I browse the forums I see many people with new-ish accounts and astronomical post-counts, which is by and large a good thing. More activity leads to a website that doesn't get shut down. I also noticed that Danielle and Roy are no longer at the top of the leaderboard, which seems crazy to me. I also noticed a new (to me) site feature called judges. It's nice that Juggle (are we still owned by them?) implemented that informal process into the site itself.

How've you guys been?
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 8:18:26 AM
At 2/23/2015 3:14:53 AM, Korashk wrote:
Hey everybody, a few of you may remember me. I'm Korashk and I used to be a fairly active member of this community a couple of years ago. A few of days ago I was reminded that Mafia is a thing and came back to read through some games I participated in, and thought; why not try and get back in.

When I browse the forums I see many people with new-ish accounts and astronomical post-counts, which is by and large a good thing. More activity leads to a website that doesn't get shut down. I also noticed that Danielle and Roy are no longer at the top of the leaderboard, which seems crazy to me. I also noticed a new (to me) site feature called judges. It's nice that Juggle (are we still owned by them?) implemented that informal process into the site itself.

How've you guys been?

Yeah, still owned by Juggle. There was a whole fiasco with the DDO President Administration about 2 months ago, but all the drama is gone. Other than that, I am not really sure; I am relatively new to this site.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 8:33:16 AM
I remember you
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 10:43:22 AM
Hi Korashk. Lately, quite a few older members have been stopping by.

Not much has changed. There are opinion and poll sections, which are mostly used to draw in newer members. Mafia, as you astutely mentioned, is still a thing. Debaters debate, forumers forum. You know the drill.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 11:53:21 AM
When I browse the forums I see many people with new-ish accounts and astronomical post-counts, which is by and large a good thing.

I hope you're talking about me m8.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 1:47:13 PM

How've you guys been?

Roy and Danielle are still the top. Mikal isn't the top debater despite the elo...
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 2:39:19 PM

How've you guys been?

You're BACK!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 3:16:05 PM
At 2/23/2015 1:47:13 PM, donald.keller wrote:

How've you guys been?

Roy and Danielle are still the top. Mikal isn't the top debater despite the elo...

Tell that to roys ego in our last debate
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:05:12 PM
At 2/23/2015 3:16:05 PM, Mikal wrote:

How've you guys been?

I was going to say something, but decided instead to ask if you've kept up with your character on DDO: Game Over?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:10:18 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:05:12 PM, donald.keller wrote:

How've you guys been?

I was going to say something, but decided instead to ask if you've kept up with your character on DDO: Game Over?

He has a character?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:10:38 PM

How've you guys been?

roflmao

LOL

My bad. I keep forgetting that's Mekaiel. XD
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:10:54 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:10:18 PM, RevNge wrote:

How've you guys been?

He has a character?

Mekaiel

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:11:13 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:10:38 PM, RevNge wrote:

How've you guys been?

roflmao

LOL

My bad. I keep forgetting that's Mekaiel. XD

XD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:16:42 PM

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

I caught the first few episodes , and i'm living at work lately
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:18:00 PM

How've you guys been?

Greetings, I'm SebUK.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:27:53 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:16:42 PM, Mikal wrote:

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

Your characters a definite bada$$

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:29:55 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:27:53 PM, donald.keller wrote:

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

And a butthurt lil b!tch.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:32:44 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:29:55 PM, RevNge wrote:

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

A butthurt bada$$

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:34:20 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:32:44 PM, donald.keller wrote:

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

A butthurt bada$$

You're still portraying him far more sympathetically than I will.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:35:00 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:34:20 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

I look forward to it. ;)
Senpai has noticed you.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:35:07 PM

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

A butthurt bada$$

Lol give me your full portrayal of him.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:38:13 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:35:07 PM, donald.keller wrote:

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

A butthurt bada$$

It's funny. Based on his setup in season 1 and the first episode of season 2, he was going to be a hero.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:39:29 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:38:13 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

A butthurt bada$$

It's funny. Based on his setup in season 1 and the first episode of season 2, he was going to be a hero.

Lol would you have ever guessed he'd be Season 1's main enemy? XD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:40:19 PM

How've you guys been?

Lol, I know you because you started the Mafia mod thread. That's about it. Welcome back.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:41:28 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:39:29 PM, donald.keller wrote:

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

A butthurt bada$$

I mean...yeah. He did kind of hear voices about becoming king.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:42:22 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:41:28 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

A butthurt bada$$

Lol I mean before that. Yep, he definitely has issues to face in Season 2...

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:43:02 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:41:28 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

A butthurt bada$$

Not to mention when he got all b!tchy toward Vicks and Mix.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:55:47 PM

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

As long as Im raping women and setting fire to innocent people , I will be pleased
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:57:19 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:55:47 PM, Mikal wrote:

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

As long as Im raping women and setting fire to innocent people , I will be pleased

Well there is fire...

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:59:05 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:57:19 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/23/2015 4:55:47 PM, Mikal wrote:

How've you guys been?

Sadly no

Well there is fire...

That is a start

I will be kind and destroy all the infidels

Can I name my sword Vanity