Jump to topic:

Interesting but nobody knows anything

porafull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:08:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Interesting but nobody knows anything about that let me know Torino 2006 US Olympics pie pronouncing it wrong see what"s going on the comments section see what people are saying in shout some people I'll presage watching right now that 26 people watchin I know this isn't the most exciting thing in the world but and this is what I do. I disc in Seoul RevTest listening so I figured I'd bring you along on the exciting journey I have a question raking up from Detroitthis from Jen jammer it Meyer sure not anymore on government right now Hurley see the brands that UN now are in your book great book by the way thank you so i buy like polo and Ralph Lauren such usually the current things which are high prices that myself nation army but I do find another good well-placed got to find cheap now myquestion is do I sell them separately is it wise tout them together in southern mutual SL T-shirts every day but very slow well first off depends where you live in country like certain items like three for example like I.
http://xtrememusclerecoveryrev.com...
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 1:13:01 PM
At 2/23/2015 4:08:02 AM, porafull wrote:
Interesting but nobody knows anything about that let me know Torino 2006 US Olympics pie pronouncing it wrong see what"s going on the comments section see what people are saying in shout some people I'll presage watching right now that 26 people watchin I know this isn't the most exciting thing in the world but and this is what I do. I disc in Seoul RevTest listening so I figured I'd bring you along on the exciting journey I have a question raking up from Detroitthis from Jen jammer it Meyer sure not anymore on government right now Hurley see the brands that UN now are in your book great book by the way thank you so i buy like polo and Ralph Lauren such usually the current things which are high prices that myself nation army but I do find another good well-placed got to find cheap now myquestion is do I sell them separately is it wise tout them together in southern mutual SL T-shirts every day but very slow well first off depends where you live in country like certain items like three for example like I.

ooge oga masaaki dee dee dum daki.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 1:15:44 PM
At 2/23/2015 1:13:01 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 2/23/2015 4:08:02 AM, porafull wrote:

ooge oga masaaki dee dee dum daki.

The fat Hobbitses, he whants it! He whants the Precious!
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.