Jump to topic:

A Pseudo-Apology and a Clarification

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 11:50:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I am pretty confused on why people are so against me on this issue, and then I just now realized that perhaps my position has been misinterpreted. I ask you read this at least to try and better understand my position. I do apologize to those who may have been hurt by the misunderstanding.

To be certain the last few days were sparked by a statement I made that "I was disappointed in my friend because he was a homosexual." As I constantly tell people homosexuality is different from same-sex attraction. I think people believe that I was upset with him for liking men, that is not the case.

I was mad, and disappointed in him because of this. When I talk about being disappointed I meant that in the first two weeks of his first ever relationship with a man he gave the other a blow job, being only 16 years old. Then that ended in two weeks, and he went into a second relationship which lasted three weeks and he gave this second one multiple blow jobs too. He then entered a third relationship for about a month and did the same thing. Then a fourth, then a fifth, but he did not do anything bad with the fifth person.

He had sexual experiences with four people, all in the time span of two months. I do find this morally abhorrent and repulsive. It was his choice to engage in those sexual activities.

When I talk about being disappointed I am not disappointed by the attraction, but rather the action that the attraction caused. For the longest time I thought you knew this, and it only now dawned on me why all of you would constantly accuse me of blaming him for not having a choice.

For his attraction, all I said was to start going to a psychologist and start talking about himself. With psychotherapy of past issues his gayness would go away on its own. I was disappointed because of his actions, not his feelings.

What he did was morally abhorrent, and humanly absurd. He became nothing short of an animal in my eyes. To be certain if my friends are with girls and do this I am also disappointed. I think its perverse and disgusting.

Any relationship which does not seek to: a. establish a life long relationship, b. aid in child rearing ought not to have any sexual or erotic stimuli exchange. That includes any heterosexual relationship that might be there, and I think that often these people do need psychotherapy too.

If someone told me that they are attracted to men, I would be worried for them, and ask them to go talk about any past issues they might be facing. I'd ask them to not act out on that because it is morally incorrect and try and persuade them. I would, and do, do the same to those in heterosexual relationships as well.

Had this been a man and a girl I would not have been pleased. I would have been equally disappointed, or perhaps more for him hurting that poor girl. Any such meaningless relationship or exchange of erotic stimuli is disgusting and wrong.

In so far I am against heterosexual relationships too if they do not seek to reproduce and even then exchange erotic stimuli.

The idea of Love is platonic. True Love is first and foremost love of God, and then love of God, and then the love of a friend. The idea of Love is too grand and metaphysical to be so carelessly and brutally reduced to a biological or organic form.

Erotic stimuli has nothing to do with love, love is pure of it. And any erotic relationship be it homosexuality, pansexuality, heterosexuality or beastiality is immoral, and due to psychological problems so long as it is erotic for erotic sake.

The reason I'm against homosexuality is because it can never lead to reproduction and so it can only be erotic for erotic's sake. I'm personally offended by homosexual acts because I think they undermine the idea of humanity and the idea of Love. I am equally offended by heterosexual relationships which do this, and any sexual contact without a bond of marriage or a similar bond which shows permanence.

Human beings are fundamentally rational animals. We enjoy debate, we enjoy reason, I think its wrong for YYW to have called us out and to say that we ought to be blacklisted. Personally I think that asexuality too is a psychological case (well obviously since lust is natural) but lust exists for reproduction.

In any case above is a better clarification of my stance. Furthermore though I think it was wrong of people to call me an arse, asss, d!ck, and so many other things. This is a debate site, and for it to maintain its integrity we ought to allow anything to be debated.

So no, I do not think you can choose to be heterosexual as you push a button, but I think homosexuality is because of complexes, and an immature mind and one can get therapy for that. I do think one can choose to engage in sexual contact, and homosexuals, and heterosexuals should not do that. Heterosexuals should only do that if the primary basis of erotic attraction is not lust but reproduction.

Love is of the Mind, not of the body. Please stop blaspheming against it.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:00:10 AM
I still don't see how having sex like that is immoral. I mean there are arguments against it, ok. But I know you oppose sex before marriage, right? I mean for practical reasons, overall, it is a 'bad' thing but I don't see it as immoral, lol. Weird? Yeah ok 4 people in two months yeah odd. But I don't see how it is immoral.

And I don't see how homosexuality has anything to do with it... I bet if he was doing it with girls you would be just as angry.

And I don't really oppose you on this issue. But your reasoning--it is bad because it is a disorder--doesn't even make sense. I have ADD--a disorder. So I suppose the way my brain works is immoral. If bsh1, YYW, your friend, etc. want to be gay let them be gay. Can they treat it? OK, maybe, sure. But I really don't see the need for you to publicize your opinion on this issue which angers so many people :P
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:01:21 AM
"Personally I think that asexuality too is a psychological case"

I don't understand asexuality unless you're one of the people born with testes inside of you, microp3nis, or testosterone issues, stuff like that... I would agree with you on this.
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:01:54 AM
At 2/24/2015 12:01:21 AM, 16kadams wrote:

I don't understand asexuality unless you're one of the people born with testes inside of you, microp3nis, or testosterone issues, stuff like that... I would agree with you on this.

Are there girl asexfuals wtf

wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:31:26 AM
At 2/24/2015 12:00:10 AM, 16kadams wrote:
I still don't see how having sex like that is immoral. I mean there are arguments against it, ok. But I know you oppose sex before marriage, right? I mean for practical reasons, overall, it is a 'bad' thing but I don't see it as immoral, lol. Weird? Yeah ok 4 people in two months yeah odd. But I don't see how it is immoral.

We can debate that its immoral. Its this kind of thing which has no made herpes so that 9 in 10 people have herpes. Yes, you probably have it too. The CDC actually asks people to not have sex like this because it causes a bunch of STDs and other illnesses. This aside it harms the meta-narrative of a society.
Above all its irrational.
Link to prove the herpes thing: http://en.wikipedia.org...
Book Art of Love by Eric Frohmm to understand the society and psychological affects

And I don't see how homosexuality has anything to do with it... I bet if he was doing it with girls you would be just as angry.

I never said I would not be. I would have been more angry in fact. Taking advantage of teenage girls going through immaturity would probably make me extremely mad.
I never said it was specifically about homosexuality....people just sorta assumed it.

That aside a relationship with a girl has the potency to become moral, homosexuality can never be moral.

And I don't really oppose you on this issue. But your reasoning--it is bad because it is a disorder--doesn't even make sense. I have ADD--a disorder. So I suppose the way my brain works is immoral.

There are different forms of disorders. I said its because of an immature mind, not necessarily a disorder. Now if you have a ADD and you don't take dextramphetamine then that would be your fault.

Similarly a homosexual may not choose to feel SSA but s/he may choose to act on it. Same goes for the hetereosexual one.

If bsh1, YYW, your friend, etc. want to be gay let them be gay. Can they treat it? OK, maybe, sure. But I really don't see the need for you to publicize your opinion on this issue which angers so many people :P

Its a debate site....lol...
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:31:26 AM
At 2/24/2015 12:01:21 AM, 16kadams wrote:

No, stress, and in my case genetic anxiety can cause asexuality. Do I choose to be anxious? No. Can I choose to control myself and not go around shouting at people and throwing things, its hard, but yes I can.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:39:11 AM
and now I'm sad. Dude people actually believe some of that crazy sh1t. boggles the mind in a bad way.

Although not so much when you consider who it's coming from. Like social commentary from an asocial awkward virgin kid. Fine line between tortured genius and weird kid that can't get girls so he calls himself asexual. No offense yo. I hope you realize how utterly insane and unrealistic your beliefs are. Not the whole sex is evil thing although God damn, but the whole thing that you expect people to understand where you're coming from. I sure as hell dont. Don't worry what I think though. I assure you I'm already forgetting about you. Good luck in your life I'm sure you need it. And know that in this moment I am euphoric nah jk but seriously though I am really happy.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:40:13 AM
I really don't see how erotic romance is immoral or even dirty in any way. I am a bit old-fashioned about it, and think that some sense of mystery should be preserved, but sex is ultimately about two people bringing joy to one another. If there is genuine love for the other person then, what's wrong with that? The barrier between physical and mental stimulation seems artificial and personal to me, not something which can be abstracted and applied on a universal level.

Besides, life would be a much duller place without romance.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:41:31 AM
ITT: more improper use of sources and a statement that all homosexual sex is wrong and homosexuals are incapable of love....

The Wikipedia source says 16% of people have HSV2 (known as genital herpes). HSV1 isn't what most people consider "herpes"; it is cold sores.

And the justification that all gay sex is wrong because it cannot lead to reproduction is pretty absurd. And I don't even know how you get to homosexuals being incapable of love because they can't reproduce. You're still saying they should go to counseling to be straight, yet you won't debate Endark on whether gay conversion therapy can be successful.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:42:45 AM
And if homosexual sex is wrong, I don't see how you justify the "homosexual sexting" that you do with Dennis.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Chuz-Life
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:43:21 AM
At 2/23/2015 11:50:48 PM, Ajabi wrote:

I was mad, and disappointed in him because of this. When I talk about being disappointed I meant that in the first two weeks of his first ever relationship with a man he gave the other a blow job, being only 16 years old. Then that ended in two weeks, and he went into a second relationship which lasted three weeks and he gave this second one multiple blow jobs too. He then entered a third relationship for about a month and did the same thing. Then a fourth, then a fifth, but he did not do anything bad with the fifth person.

He had sexual experiences with four people, all in the time span of two months. I do find this morally abhorrent and repulsive. It was his choice to engage in those sexual activities.

When I talk about being disappointed I am not disappointed by the attraction, but rather the action that the attraction caused. For the longest time I thought you knew this, and it only now dawned on me why all of you would constantly accuse me of blaming him for not having a choice.

For his attraction, all I said was to start going to a psychologist and start talking about himself. With psychotherapy of past issues his gayness would go away on its own. I was disappointed because of his actions, not his feelings.

What he did was morally abhorrent, and humanly absurd. He became nothing short of an animal in my eyes. To be certain if my friends are with girls and do this I am also disappointed. I think its perverse and disgusting.

From what I can tell, your friend is borderline suicidal with a (possibly) subconscious desire to die with HIV aids and I would say the same of any female who would engage in exactly the same pattern with guys or of any guy who would do the same with women.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:45:06 AM
At 2/24/2015 12:42:45 AM, bluesteel wrote:
And if homosexual sex is wrong, I don't see how you justify the "homosexual sexting" that you do with Dennis.

bish wut? He sexts with a guy?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:45:40 AM
Why is this a post on the DDO forum?

Why is this a post?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:46:17 AM
At 2/24/2015 12:31:26 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 2/24/2015 12:00:10 AM, 16kadams wrote:

We can debate that its immoral. Its this kind of thing which has no made herpes so that 9 in 10 people have herpes. Yes, you probably have it too. The CDC actually asks people to not have sex like this because it causes a bunch of STDs and other illnesses. This aside it harms the meta-narrative of a society.

I got herpes from sharing a glass from my grandmother when I was very young. There are different types, and the very common one isn't transmitted sexually, and causes 'fever blisters' on the lips, usually after any serious bout of illness. That's the one that I have, and it really isn't that big of a problem. Genital Herpes, on the other hand, is the STD, and the infection rate is at around 15%.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:49:01 AM
At 2/24/2015 12:45:06 AM, headphonegut wrote:

Yeah, and with girls too, like Angel. From what I've seen, sexting is the main way he relates to his friends on the site.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:55:15 AM
At 2/24/2015 12:49:01 AM, bluesteel wrote:

Yeah, and with girls too, like Angel. From what I've seen, sexting is the main way he relates to his friends on the site.

Does spewing nonsense ever get old? I have never sexted Dennis, not once. Called him my wifey, yes, made a joke on whose on top, sure. Sext? No.

With Angel I sexted once. Once.

So please stop the constant bull sh!t
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:57:01 AM
At 2/24/2015 12:55:15 AM, Ajabi wrote:

Does spewing nonsense ever get old? I have never sexted Dennis, not once. Called him my wifey, yes, made a joke on whose on top, sure. Sext? No.

I saw you write an ode to his butt....

If all sex outside marriage is wrong, your sexting doesn't get special treatment....
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 1:01:54 AM
At 2/24/2015 12:57:01 AM, bluesteel wrote:

Show me an Ode to Dennis butt and I will take back everything I said about homosexuality and will apologize to everyone publicly.

If all sex outside marriage is wrong, your sexting doesn't get special treatment....

Not outside marriage, outside a solid bond. When I say marriage I do not beat an official civic or religious marriage, I mean where two people have seriously agreed to stay with each other. It does not have to be an official marriage, just a marriage.

And intention forms the basis of morality. What I did was wrong, and I apologized for that then, and Ill do so again now. I also married Jenny as a joke on google plus, I hardly think thats wrong.

The sexting with Kitty was however wrong, and it was mistake by me. Humans base relationships off of sexual gratification, that in itself is sickening.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 1:03:02 AM

Okay he is prolly like repressed or something.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 1:08:15 AM

In all honesty, sexting and sex are quite different. People might believe in no sex before marriage but be alright with sexting.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 1:09:58 AM
At 2/24/2015 1:08:15 AM, Cermank wrote:

In all honesty, sexting and sex are quite different. People might believe in no sex before marriage but be alright with sexting.

altho prabab the same of we consider sex immoral for the reasons Ajab bases the immorality off
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 1:10:18 AM

Still waiting on any evidence for your personal attacks on me...
I did write an Ode to Friendship once, but that wasn't the least bit comical...

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 1:39:28 AM
At 2/24/2015 1:01:54 AM, Ajabi wrote:

Show me an Ode to Dennis butt and I will take back everything I said about homosexuality and will apologize to everyone publicly.

You're kidding right? You and Dennis made an entire video of you flirting (which is now conveniently and suddenly removed).

Not outside marriage, outside a solid bond. When I say marriage I do not beat an official civic or religious marriage, I mean where two people have seriously agreed to stay with each other. It does not have to be an official marriage, just a marriage.

And intention forms the basis of morality. What I did was wrong, and I apologized for that then, and Ill do so again now. I also married Jenny as a joke on google plus, I hardly think thats wrong.

The sexting with Kitty was however wrong, and it was mistake by me. Humans base relationships off of sexual gratification, that in itself is sickening.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 5:36:57 AM
At 2/24/2015 1:39:28 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 2/24/2015 1:01:54 AM, Ajabi wrote:

You're kidding right? You and Dennis made an entire video of you flirting (which is now conveniently and suddenly removed).

That video was not all flirtation; there was some flirtation. No sexting, nothing too sexual...also that video has been removed for months.

If you look at my interviews with Sargon, they're removed too. I closed my Youtube Account and chose to delete all the videos some 3 months back.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 7:29:26 AM
Ajab Wrote:

So, I'm unhappy that people don't like me anymore, but I'm too much of a child to see how that was my fault so I'm going to continue to blame other people for my problems and yeah.... gay people suck.

Oh, and I'm definitely not gay even though I want to have sex with Denny.
Tsar of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 8:23:29 AM
So, your opinion is that gays cannot have platonic feelings of love?
Further, you blame gays' slutiness on the fact they are homosexual? Not society, not young men and boys' hormones, but the fact they are attracted to men.

I think this is worse that what was believed by your comments.
My work here is, finally, done.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 8:31:47 AM
At 2/24/2015 8:23:29 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
So, your opinion is that gays cannot have platonic feelings of love?
Further, you blame gays' slutiness on the fact they are homosexual? Not society, not young men and boys' hormones, but the fact they are attracted to men.

I think this is worse that what was believed by your comments.

Well said.
Tsar of DDO