Total Posts:79|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Posting on a debate forum...

Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2010 7:25:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Can I just point out how absurd it is to complain about people trying to debate you when you've stated something on a Debate forum?
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2010 10:06:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/13/2010 7:25:04 AM, Yvette wrote:
Can I just point out how absurd it is to complain about people trying to debate you when you've stated something on a Debate forum?

Yes.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2010 10:14:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/13/2010 7:25:04 AM, Yvette wrote:
Can I just point out how absurd it is to complain about people trying to debate you when you've stated something on a Debate forum?

You're thinking of DATC "Reported" MOTO, right?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2010 1:14:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/13/2010 10:14:57 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 7/13/2010 7:25:04 AM, Yvette wrote:
Can I just point out how absurd it is to complain about people trying to debate you when you've stated something on a Debate forum?

You're thinking of DATC "Reported" MOTO, right?

CJL, actually. I don't really pay enough attention to DATC I think. Did he do that? Lame.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2010 1:21:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Actually, DATCMOTO doesn't get upset when his statements are challenged. He does actually engage in debate when challenged rather than whine about it like a few others here.

He only reports people when they curse, and probably does it because it's funny, not because he's offended.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Paris
Posts: 36
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2010 2:31:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/13/2010 7:25:04 AM, Yvette wrote:
Can I just point out how absurd it is to complain about people trying to debate you when you've stated something on a Debate forum?

yes lol who would do that?
Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2010 9:10:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/13/2010 1:21:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Actually, DATCMOTO doesn't get upset when his statements are challenged. He does actually engage in debate when challenged rather than whine about it like a few others here.

He only reports people when they curse, and probably does it because it's funny, not because he's offended.

No, he just accuses them of deleting posts (lmao) and stalks them irl.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:07:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/14/2010 9:10:23 AM, Yvette wrote:
At 7/13/2010 1:21:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Actually, DATCMOTO doesn't get upset when his statements are challenged. He does actually engage in debate when challenged rather than whine about it like a few others here.

He only reports people when they curse, and probably does it because it's funny, not because he's offended.

No, he just accuses them of deleting posts (lmao) and stalks them irl.

DATCMOTO is a stalker? O.o
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:12:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:07:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/14/2010 9:10:23 AM, Yvette wrote:
At 7/13/2010 1:21:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Actually, DATCMOTO doesn't get upset when his statements are challenged. He does actually engage in debate when challenged rather than whine about it like a few others here.

He only reports people when they curse, and probably does it because it's funny, not because he's offended.

No, he just accuses them of deleting posts (lmao) and stalks them irl.

DATCMOTO is a stalker? O.o

yup. Now ya know what happened to that pair of underwear that went missing.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:21:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:12:18 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:07:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/14/2010 9:10:23 AM, Yvette wrote:
At 7/13/2010 1:21:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Actually, DATCMOTO doesn't get upset when his statements are challenged. He does actually engage in debate when challenged rather than whine about it like a few others here.

He only reports people when they curse, and probably does it because it's funny, not because he's offended.

No, he just accuses them of deleting posts (lmao) and stalks them irl.

DATCMOTO is a stalker? O.o

yup. Now ya know what happened to that pair of underwear that went missing.

How would you know that a pair of underwear went missing in the first place?
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:22:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:21:21 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:12:18 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:07:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/14/2010 9:10:23 AM, Yvette wrote:
At 7/13/2010 1:21:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Actually, DATCMOTO doesn't get upset when his statements are challenged. He does actually engage in debate when challenged rather than whine about it like a few others here.

He only reports people when they curse, and probably does it because it's funny, not because he's offended.

No, he just accuses them of deleting posts (lmao) and stalks them irl.

DATCMOTO is a stalker? O.o

yup. Now ya know what happened to that pair of underwear that went missing.

How would you know that a pair of underwear went missing in the first place?

I intercepted a shipment of booty... coverings... on a recent tax recovery mission against a faith-based relief initiative.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:24:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:22:43 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:21:21 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:12:18 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:07:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/14/2010 9:10:23 AM, Yvette wrote:
At 7/13/2010 1:21:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Actually, DATCMOTO doesn't get upset when his statements are challenged. He does actually engage in debate when challenged rather than whine about it like a few others here.

He only reports people when they curse, and probably does it because it's funny, not because he's offended.

No, he just accuses them of deleting posts (lmao) and stalks them irl.

DATCMOTO is a stalker? O.o

yup. Now ya know what happened to that pair of underwear that went missing.

How would you know that a pair of underwear went missing in the first place?

I intercepted a shipment of booty... coverings... on a recent tax recovery mission against a faith-based relief initiative.

That doesn't exactly explain how you knew that a specific pair belonged to a specific person with whom you so conveniently happen to be acquainted. It's too late, Ragnar. You're trapped. ADMIT DEFEAT.
cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:25:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/13/2010 7:25:04 AM, Yvette wrote:
Can I just point out how absurd it is to complain about people trying to debate you when you've stated something on a Debate forum?

I know you are indirectly (or maybe directly) referring to me. Everything is annoying to you if you don't like it. Ask Denote. We PM eachother periodically, and ask POLITE QUESTIONS WITHOUT BEING DEMEANING. You might try it, yvette.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:26:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:24:14 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:22:43 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:21:21 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:12:18 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:07:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/14/2010 9:10:23 AM, Yvette wrote:
At 7/13/2010 1:21:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Actually, DATCMOTO doesn't get upset when his statements are challenged. He does actually engage in debate when challenged rather than whine about it like a few others here.

He only reports people when they curse, and probably does it because it's funny, not because he's offended.

No, he just accuses them of deleting posts (lmao) and stalks them irl.

DATCMOTO is a stalker? O.o

yup. Now ya know what happened to that pair of underwear that went missing.

How would you know that a pair of underwear went missing in the first place?

I intercepted a shipment of booty... coverings... on a recent tax recovery mission against a faith-based relief initiative.

That doesn't exactly explain how you knew that a specific pair belonged to a specific person
Come now, I had to determine the identity of the owners to determine whether the owners should get them back. The items had DNA of both Janna and DATC.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:27:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:25:07 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/13/2010 7:25:04 AM, Yvette wrote:
Can I just point out how absurd it is to complain about people trying to debate you when you've stated something on a Debate forum?

I know you are indirectly (or maybe directly) referring to me. Everything is annoying to you if you don't like it. Ask Denote. We PM eachother periodically, and ask POLITE QUESTIONS WITHOUT BEING DEMEANING. You might try it, yvette.

Really?

At 7/13/2010 1:14:28 PM, Yvette wrote:
At 7/13/2010 10:14:57 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
You're thinking of DATC "Reported" MOTO, right?

CJL, actually. I don't really pay enough attention to DATC I think. Did he do that? Lame.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:29:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:26:08 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:24:14 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:22:43 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:21:21 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:12:18 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:07:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/14/2010 9:10:23 AM, Yvette wrote:
At 7/13/2010 1:21:01 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Actually, DATCMOTO doesn't get upset when his statements are challenged. He does actually engage in debate when challenged rather than whine about it like a few others here.

He only reports people when they curse, and probably does it because it's funny, not because he's offended.

No, he just accuses them of deleting posts (lmao) and stalks them irl.

DATCMOTO is a stalker? O.o

yup. Now ya know what happened to that pair of underwear that went missing.

How would you know that a pair of underwear went missing in the first place?

I intercepted a shipment of booty... coverings... on a recent tax recovery mission against a faith-based relief initiative.

That doesn't exactly explain how you knew that a specific pair belonged to a specific person
Come now, I had to determine the identity of the owners to determine whether the owners should get them back. The items had DNA of both Janna and DATC.

First of all, how do you recover undergarments if you're on a tax recovery mission? I wasn't aware their was an underwear tax.

Second of all, I didn't know you knew Jannah's last name (or DATC's name... at all). :P Face it, R_R. TRAPPED.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:35:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
First of all, how do you recover undergarments if you're on a tax recovery mission? I wasn't aware their was an underwear tax.
There isn't. DATC just took his souvenirs with on a business trip.


Second of all, I didn't know you knew Jannah's last name (or DATC's name... at all). :P Face it, R_R. TRAPPED.

A contradiction cannot exist in reality. If I do not know her last name, clearly I can't be a stalker. Since if I do know her last name, say by way of a little birdy planted in some government office somewhere, I have a non-stalker explanation, there is no trap either way.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:37:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:35:07 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:32:00 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Cody, nobody on DDO knows my real last name. :P

Precisely. Which is why his "DNA testing" explanation is a fail.

Yea, even on FB I don't use my real last name. Paranoid? Maybe just a bit, way too many pervs online who just want into my pants.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:39:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:35:31 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
A contradiction cannot exist in reality. If I do not know her last name, clearly I can't be a stalker. Since if I do know her last name, say by way of a little birdy planted in some government office somewhere, I have a non-stalker explanation, there is no trap either way.

That isn't a non-stalker explanation - in fact, it would only help you in your stalking-quest, would it not? Unless of course you came upon the surname in question for another purpose. But since you did not indicate that, and the fact that you used "little birdy" to describe how you attained the information, suspicions of you being a stalker are not out of the question.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:40:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:39:04 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:35:31 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
A contradiction cannot exist in reality. If I do not know her last name, clearly I can't be a stalker. Since if I do know her last name, say by way of a little birdy planted in some government office somewhere, I have a non-stalker explanation, there is no trap either way.

That isn't a non-stalker explanation - in fact, it would only help you in your stalking-quest, would it not? Unless of course you came upon the surname in question for another purpose.
Purpose has already been identified.

But since you did not indicate that, and the fact that you used "little birdy" to describe how you attained the information

That's a term used in appropriately politically motivated contexts :P
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:41:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:40:14 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Purpose has already been identified.

What was that again?

That's a term used in appropriately politically motivated contexts :P

Lol.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:41:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:35:31 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
First of all, how do you recover undergarments if you're on a tax recovery mission? I wasn't aware their was an underwear tax.
There isn't. DATC just took his souvenirs with on a business trip.

But you said you uncovered an entire shipment. Shipment implies that someone is to receive it for business purposes.


Second of all, I didn't know you knew Jannah's last name (or DATC's name... at all). :P Face it, R_R. TRAPPED.

A contradiction cannot exist in reality. If I do not know her last name, clearly I can't be a stalker.

Sure you can. You just wouldn't be a very effective one. Would you say that a quarterback who doesn't know how to read a blitz isn't a quarterback? Certainly not. He just sucks.

Since if I do know her last name, say by way of a little birdy planted in some government office somewhere, I have a non-stalker explanation, there is no trap either way.

If you went to the length of planting someone in a government office for the sole purpose of obtaining her last name, I'd hardly call that a non-stalker explanation. I'd say it's still stalker-ish, albeit a very roundabout way of obtaining simple information.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:42:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:37:44 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:35:07 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:32:00 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Cody, nobody on DDO knows my real last name. :P

Precisely. Which is why his "DNA testing" explanation is a fail.

Yea, even on FB I don't use my real last name. Paranoid? Maybe just a bit, way too many pervs online who just want into my pants.

Welcome to 2010.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:44:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:42:36 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:37:44 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:35:07 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:32:00 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Cody, nobody on DDO knows my real last name. :P

Precisely. Which is why his "DNA testing" explanation is a fail.

Yea, even on FB I don't use my real last name. Paranoid? Maybe just a bit, way too many pervs online who just want into my pants.

Welcome to 2010.

Thank you.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:45:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:41:40 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:40:14 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Purpose has already been identified.

What was that again?
Obtaining records of all possible owners of goods so I can decide whom to restore recovered taxes to :P.

But you said you uncovered an entire shipment. Shipment implies that someone is to receive it for business purposes.
There was a shipping crate full of them. From all sorts of ladies. Ask DATC, not me. And it implies nothing about purposes :P.

Sure you can. You just wouldn't be a very effective one. Would you say that a quarterback who doesn't know how to read a blitz isn't a quarterback? Certainly not. He just sucks.
Amendment, can't be a stalker who has succeeded in learning any more about Jannah's underwear than about her last name.

If you went to the length of planting someone in a government office for the sole purpose of obtaining her last name,
Clearly, I have other purposes for such contacts.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:49:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:45:52 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

But you said you uncovered an entire shipment. Shipment implies that someone is to receive it for business purposes.
There was a shipping crate full of them. From all sorts of ladies. Ask DATC, not me. And it implies nothing about purposes :P.

A shipment is something that's being shipped somewhere. Otherwise, it's just a crate full of panties.

Sure you can. You just wouldn't be a very effective one. Would you say that a quarterback who doesn't know how to read a blitz isn't a quarterback? Certainly not. He just sucks.
Amendment, can't be a stalker who has succeeded in learning any more about Jannah's underwear than about her last name.

Sure. That doesn't change your overall status as a stalker, though. It's a classification, rather than a negation of the property.

If you went to the length of planting someone in a government office for the sole purpose of obtaining her last name,
Clearly, I have other purposes for such contacts.

As in finding information about other people? If that's the case, then it further classifies you as an untalented stalker with multiple targets.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2010 6:51:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/15/2010 6:49:00 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/15/2010 6:45:52 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

But you said you uncovered an entire shipment. Shipment implies that someone is to receive it for business purposes.
There was a shipping crate full of them. From all sorts of ladies. Ask DATC, not me. And it implies nothing about purposes :P.

A shipment is something that's being shipped somewhere. Otherwise, it's just a crate full of panties.
It's on a ship. It's being shipped from where DATC last did whatever with them to where he'll next do whatever with them.


Sure you can. You just wouldn't be a very effective one. Would you say that a quarterback who doesn't know how to read a blitz isn't a quarterback? Certainly not. He just sucks.
Amendment, can't be a stalker who has succeeded in learning any more about Jannah's underwear than about her last name.

Sure. That doesn't change your overall status as a stalker, though.
It would negate the entire premise used as evidence for the theory of stalkerdom.

If you went to the length of planting someone in a government office for the sole purpose of obtaining her last name,
Clearly, I have other purposes for such contacts.

As in finding information about other people?
Well, how else to figure out who gets what of recovered taxes? You think Danneskjold didn't have someone on such a job? :P
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.