Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Church of NAC, Mass #1

imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:21:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Good evening fellow churchgoers and casual browsers who wandered into this mass out of sheer curiosity. I invite you to take a seat, as I read from the holy book of our Church that contain the lessons and wisdom from the almighty Mod, who passed those lessons and wisdom to his one true son, our prophet, the great Chickadee. Praise be onto Chickadee!

So come on in,
Listen up ,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.
Its religion time! :D

========================================================================

In the beginning, the internet was null, and void, for Al Gore had not come along quite yet. There was only one being, the great and almighty Mod, who created the universe in 7 days.

On the first day, Mod said "Let there be debates and voting!"
And debates and voting began, and Mod loved his creation

On the second day, Mod said "Let there be forums!"
And the forums began, and Mod loved his creation

On the third day, Mod said "Let there be Opinions and Polls!"
And the Polls and Opinions began, and Mod realized that he had really f*cked up.

On the fourth day, Mod took a nap, because three days of work deserves a day off.

On the fifth day, Friday, Mod blessed DDO with its best creation yet.
"Let there be Mafia!"
And lo, the people on DDO were blessed with mafia, and they loved it. Perhaps a little too much.

On the sixth day, Mod said "Let there be a son of the Holy, a teacher of the Sacred, and a troll in the name of good"
And Chickadee was born. Praise be onto Chickadee!

On the seventh day, Mod rested. For it was Football Sunday, and his favorite team, the Eagles, were playing that day.

And that is the origins of DDO from the lord Mod.

========================================================================

Although the great Mod rested on a Sunday, and also took a day off on Wednesday, the great prophet Chickadee decreed that Mass shall only be held on a Friday nights, because Sunday is for football, Saturday is for college football, and the rest of the week had already passed, so he really had no other options. Praise be onto Chickadee!

========================================================================

In the beginning of DDO, there was Mod, the almost-omnipotent being of the universe, for it is logically impossible for a being to be omnipotent, therefore he must be just ALMOST omni-potent...... When the lord Mod first spoke, t'was to his one true son, Chickadee, when he was only a child.

Mod said unto him "Chickadee, my son. Come forth, and you shall receive eternal life. Come forth, and the afterlife shall greet you like a hero returning from war. Come forth, and you shall forever be by my side."

But Chickadee came fifth, and so Mod instead gave him a toaster.

Praise be onto Chickadee!

========================================================================

The lord Mod sent his son, Chickadee, when he became of age, to the realm of DDO, so that Chickadee may preach of the great Mod's teachings, so that the people of DDO may live good lives through guidance of the Church of NAC.

Upon the day of departure, Mod rested his hands on Chickadee's shoulders, and sayith onto him:

"My son, It is your duty now to lead the people of DDO into a state of everlasting intelligence and understanding. Your journey will be long and hard, but when you succeed, which I know you will, then on your return to my kingdom, I shall celebrate your success with a kiss onto your forehead."

To which Chickadee responded, "Gay"

Praise be onto Chickadee!

========================================================================

With every Hero, comes a villain. With every good guy, there is a bad guy, and for every Lord, there is a Devil.

The Devil was once a friend of lord Mod, and when Mod was busy with something important or something stupid, The Devil would care for Chickadee, for the Devil was not always evil or a d*ck. In fact, The Devil, whose name was 420, was lord Mod's most trusted Angel.

But then one day, when Mod came home early and caught 420 committing a terrible and unacceptable atrocity. Mod wept for 420, and Mod wept for what 420 had exposed his son Chickadee to.

420, had necroposted.

Mod flew into a rage, and with a swift motion of his hand, he casted 420 down into the depths of hell, aka the Religious forum, to forever be surrounded by trolls, idiots, and ScottyDouglas clones to pay for his sins of committing necropostiphilia.

And from that day forth, necroposting became the most evilest of sins that one could commit, and the religious forum was prohibited from being visited by the good souls of DDO, for necroposting was the worst of sins one could commit

Even worse then votebombing a debate
Even worse then mislynching in Mafia
Even worse then poll spamming
Even worse then spoiling a good tv show before others got to see it.

420 never forgave Mod for his punishment, and as a result, 420 turned the Religious forum into his own kingdom, a kingdom of vile, stupidity, ignorance, stupidity again, and stupidity a third time, its full of that much stupid...... Everything that Mod had taught his son Chickadee for how to behave on DDO, 420 did the exact opposite in ruling over the religious forum. In the religious forum, there was no hope. There was no reason, nor empathy, nor sympathy, nor any signs of intelligent conversation anywhere. There was no humanity in the religious forum, there was no wisdom in the religious forum.

There are three great I's in the religious section: Idiocy, Imbeciles, and Irreconcilable differences............ Therefore, thou must never go into the religious section, for it is the kingdom of hell that is ruled by the Devil, 420, who is also a Cowboys fan, a horrible sin to the lord Mod, who is an Eagles fan! Even though it is bad being a Redskins fan, and even worse then being a wretched Giants fan, 420 chose to be a Cowboys fan, forever sealing the war between 420 and Mod.... Between evil and good, between war and peace, between left and right, or black and Mexican.

Praise be onto Chickadee!

========================================================================

That concludes our first mass. Now I, Pope Ima I, invite my fellow Blue Jays of the Church of DDO to cast aside your prior bonds to the material world, and change thine profile pictures to the holy animal whose back our Prophet Chickadee rode to DDO from the great kingdom of Mod.

An animal so majestic, that it has descended through time as a symbol of magnificence.
A symbol of elegance
A symbol of strength
A symbol of symbolism
A symbol

SVEN, THE REINDEER!

Now go forth! And preach the holy texts and lessons of the Church of NAC to the awesome people of DDO who wish to be saved and led to a life of kickassery!

Praise be onto Chickadee!!!

http://i.ytimg.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:26:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Praise be onto our lord and savior, Mod. And his faithful prophet Chickadee
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SebUK
Posts: 850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:40:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 9:21:19 PM, imabench wrote:
Good evening fellow churchgoers and casual browsers who wandered into this mass out of sheer curiosity. I invite you to take a seat, as I read from the holy book of our Church that contain the lessons and wisdom from the almighty Mod, who passed those lessons and wisdom to his one true son, our prophet, the great Chickadee. Praise be onto Chickadee!

So come on in,
Listen up ,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.
Its religion time! :D

========================================================================

In the beginning, the internet was null, and void, for Al Gore had not come along quite yet. There was only one being, the great and almighty Mod, who created the universe in 7 days.

On the first day, Mod said "Let there be debates and voting!"
And debates and voting began, and Mod loved his creation

On the second day, Mod said "Let there be forums!"
And the forums began, and Mod loved his creation

On the third day, Mod said "Let there be Opinions and Polls!"
And the Polls and Opinions began, and Mod realized that he had really f*cked up.

On the fourth day, Mod took a nap, because three days of work deserves a day off.

On the fifth day, Friday, Mod blessed DDO with its best creation yet.
"Let there be Mafia!"
And lo, the people on DDO were blessed with mafia, and they loved it. Perhaps a little too much.

On the sixth day, Mod said "Let there be a son of the Holy, a teacher of the Sacred, and a troll in the name of good"
And Chickadee was born. Praise be onto Chickadee!

On the seventh day, Mod rested. For it was Football Sunday, and his favorite team, the Eagles, were playing that day.

And that is the origins of DDO from the lord Mod.

========================================================================

Although the great Mod rested on a Sunday, and also took a day off on Wednesday, the great prophet Chickadee decreed that Mass shall only be held on a Friday nights, because Sunday is for football, Saturday is for college football, and the rest of the week had already passed, so he really had no other options. Praise be onto Chickadee!

========================================================================

In the beginning of DDO, there was Mod, the almost-omnipotent being of the universe, for it is logically impossible for a being to be omnipotent, therefore he must be just ALMOST omni-potent...... When the lord Mod first spoke, t'was to his one true son, Chickadee, when he was only a child.

Mod said unto him "Chickadee, my son. Come forth, and you shall receive eternal life. Come forth, and the afterlife shall greet you like a hero returning from war. Come forth, and you shall forever be by my side."

But Chickadee came fifth, and so Mod instead gave him a toaster.

Praise be onto Chickadee!

========================================================================

The lord Mod sent his son, Chickadee, when he became of age, to the realm of DDO, so that Chickadee may preach of the great Mod's teachings, so that the people of DDO may live good lives through guidance of the Church of NAC.

Upon the day of departure, Mod rested his hands on Chickadee's shoulders, and sayith onto him:

"My son, It is your duty now to lead the people of DDO into a state of everlasting intelligence and understanding. Your journey will be long and hard, but when you succeed, which I know you will, then on your return to my kingdom, I shall celebrate your success with a kiss onto your forehead."

To which Chickadee responded, "Gay"

Praise be onto Chickadee!

========================================================================

With every Hero, comes a villain. With every good guy, there is a bad guy, and for every Lord, there is a Devil.

The Devil was once a friend of lord Mod, and when Mod was busy with something important or something stupid, The Devil would care for Chickadee, for the Devil was not always evil or a d*ck. In fact, The Devil, whose name was 420, was lord Mod's most trusted Angel.

But then one day, when Mod came home early and caught 420 committing a terrible and unacceptable atrocity. Mod wept for 420, and Mod wept for what 420 had exposed his son Chickadee to.

420, had necroposted.

Mod flew into a rage, and with a swift motion of his hand, he casted 420 down into the depths of hell, aka the Religious forum, to forever be surrounded by trolls, idiots, and ScottyDouglas clones to pay for his sins of committing necropostiphilia.

And from that day forth, necroposting became the most evilest of sins that one could commit, and the religious forum was prohibited from being visited by the good souls of DDO, for necroposting was the worst of sins one could commit

Even worse then votebombing a debate
Even worse then mislynching in Mafia
Even worse then poll spamming
Even worse then spoiling a good tv show before others got to see it.

420 never forgave Mod for his punishment, and as a result, 420 turned the Religious forum into his own kingdom, a kingdom of vile, stupidity, ignorance, stupidity again, and stupidity a third time, its full of that much stupid...... Everything that Mod had taught his son Chickadee for how to behave on DDO, 420 did the exact opposite in ruling over the religious forum. In the religious forum, there was no hope. There was no reason, nor empathy, nor sympathy, nor any signs of intelligent conversation anywhere. There was no humanity in the religious forum, there was no wisdom in the religious forum.

There are three great I's in the religious section: Idiocy, Imbeciles, and Irreconcilable differences............ Therefore, thou must never go into the religious section, for it is the kingdom of hell that is ruled by the Devil, 420, who is also a Cowboys fan, a horrible sin to the lord Mod, who is an Eagles fan! Even though it is bad being a Redskins fan, and even worse then being a wretched Giants fan, 420 chose to be a Cowboys fan, forever sealing the war between 420 and Mod.... Between evil and good, between war and peace, between left and right, or black and Mexican.

Praise be onto Chickadee!

========================================================================

That concludes our first mass. Now I, Pope Ima I, invite my fellow Blue Jays of the Church of DDO to cast aside your prior bonds to the material world, and change thine profile pictures to the holy animal whose back our Prophet Chickadee rode to DDO from the great kingdom of Mod.

An animal so majestic, that it has descended through time as a symbol of magnificence.
A symbol of elegance
A symbol of strength
A symbol of symbolism
A symbol

SVEN, THE REINDEER!

Now go forth! And preach the holy texts and lessons of the Church of NAC to the awesome people of DDO who wish to be saved and led to a life of kickassery!

Praise be onto Chickadee!!!

http://i.ytimg.com...

Praise be onto Chickadee!!!
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SebUK
Posts: 850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:43:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 9:21:19 PM, imabench wrote:
Good evening fellow churchgoers and casual browsers who wandered into this mass out of sheer curiosity. I invite you to take a seat, as I read from the holy book of our Church that contain the lessons and wisdom from the almighty Mod, who passed those lessons and wisdom to his one true son, our prophet, the great Chickadee. Praise be onto Chickadee!

So come on in,
Listen up ,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.
Its religion time! :D

========================================================================

In the beginning, the internet was null, and void, for Al Gore had not come along quite yet. There was only one being, the great and almighty Mod, who created the universe in 7 days.

On the first day, Mod said "Let there be debates and voting!"
And debates and voting began, and Mod loved his creation

On the second day, Mod said "Let there be forums!"
And the forums began, and Mod loved his creation

On the third day, Mod said "Let there be Opinions and Polls!"
And the Polls and Opinions began, and Mod realized that he had really f*cked up.

On the fourth day, Mod took a nap, because three days of work deserves a day off.

On the fifth day, Friday, Mod blessed DDO with its best creation yet.
"Let there be Mafia!"
And lo, the people on DDO were blessed with mafia, and they loved it. Perhaps a little too much.

On the sixth day, Mod said "Let there be a son of the Holy, a teacher of the Sacred, and a troll in the name of good"
And Chickadee was born. Praise be onto Chickadee!

On the seventh day, Mod rested. For it was Football Sunday, and his favorite team, the Eagles, were playing that day.

And that is the origins of DDO from the lord Mod.

========================================================================

Although the great Mod rested on a Sunday, and also took a day off on Wednesday, the great prophet Chickadee decreed that Mass shall only be held on a Friday nights, because Sunday is for football, Saturday is for college football, and the rest of the week had already passed, so he really had no other options. Praise be onto Chickadee!

========================================================================

In the beginning of DDO, there was Mod, the almost-omnipotent being of the universe, for it is logically impossible for a being to be omnipotent, therefore he must be just ALMOST omni-potent...... When the lord Mod first spoke, t'was to his one true son, Chickadee, when he was only a child.

Mod said unto him "Chickadee, my son. Come forth, and you shall receive eternal life. Come forth, and the afterlife shall greet you like a hero returning from war. Come forth, and you shall forever be by my side."

But Chickadee came fifth, and so Mod instead gave him a toaster.

Praise be onto Chickadee!

========================================================================

The lord Mod sent his son, Chickadee, when he became of age, to the realm of DDO, so that Chickadee may preach of the great Mod's teachings, so that the people of DDO may live good lives through guidance of the Church of NAC.

Upon the day of departure, Mod rested his hands on Chickadee's shoulders, and sayith onto him:

"My son, It is your duty now to lead the people of DDO into a state of everlasting intelligence and understanding. Your journey will be long and hard, but when you succeed, which I know you will, then on your return to my kingdom, I shall celebrate your success with a kiss onto your forehead."

To which Chickadee responded, "Gay"

Praise be onto Chickadee!

========================================================================

With every Hero, comes a villain. With every good guy, there is a bad guy, and for every Lord, there is a Devil.

The Devil was once a friend of lord Mod, and when Mod was busy with something important or something stupid, The Devil would care for Chickadee, for the Devil was not always evil or a d*ck. In fact, The Devil, whose name was 420, was lord Mod's most trusted Angel.

But then one day, when Mod came home early and caught 420 committing a terrible and unacceptable atrocity. Mod wept for 420, and Mod wept for what 420 had exposed his son Chickadee to.

420, had necroposted.

Mod flew into a rage, and with a swift motion of his hand, he casted 420 down into the depths of hell, aka the Religious forum, to forever be surrounded by trolls, idiots, and ScottyDouglas clones to pay for his sins of committing necropostiphilia.

And from that day forth, necroposting became the most evilest of sins that one could commit, and the religious forum was prohibited from being visited by the good souls of DDO, for necroposting was the worst of sins one could commit

Even worse then votebombing a debate
Even worse then mislynching in Mafia
Even worse then poll spamming
Even worse then spoiling a good tv show before others got to see it.

420 never forgave Mod for his punishment, and as a result, 420 turned the Religious forum into his own kingdom, a kingdom of vile, stupidity, ignorance, stupidity again, and stupidity a third time, its full of that much stupid...... Everything that Mod had taught his son Chickadee for how to behave on DDO, 420 did the exact opposite in ruling over the religious forum. In the religious forum, there was no hope. There was no reason, nor empathy, nor sympathy, nor any signs of intelligent conversation anywhere. There was no humanity in the religious forum, there was no wisdom in the religious forum.

There are three great I's in the religious section: Idiocy, Imbeciles, and Irreconcilable differences............ Therefore, thou must never go into the religious section, for it is the kingdom of hell that is ruled by the Devil, 420, who is also a Cowboys fan, a horrible sin to the lord Mod, who is an Eagles fan! Even though it is bad being a Redskins fan, and even worse then being a wretched Giants fan, 420 chose to be a Cowboys fan, forever sealing the war between 420 and Mod.... Between evil and good, between war and peace, between left and right, or black and Mexican.

Praise be onto Chickadee!

========================================================================

That concludes our first mass. Now I, Pope Ima I, invite my fellow Blue Jays of the Church of DDO to cast aside your prior bonds to the material world, and change thine profile pictures to the holy animal whose back our Prophet Chickadee rode to DDO from the great kingdom of Mod.

An animal so majestic, that it has descended through time as a symbol of magnificence.
A symbol of elegance
A symbol of strength
A symbol of symbolism
A symbol

SVEN, THE REINDEER!

Now go forth! And preach the holy texts and lessons of the Church of NAC to the awesome people of DDO who wish to be saved and led to a life of kickassery!

Praise be onto Chickadee!!!

http://i.ytimg.com...

May Pope Ima live a happy life since he faithfully spreads the message of the one and only creator.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,364
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 8:10:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 9:51:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
Praise be onto our Lord Mod and his one and only son and our holy Savior Chickadee!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:18:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Chickadee is the evil one.

I think chickadee is multi accounting and using the 420 persona as an excuse to be an idiot and dik.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 3:28:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 2:46:38 PM, The_Prophet_Chickadee wrote:
Hey! Stop talking about me. Freedom of Privacy, stop oppressing me!

Post was made 40 minutes ago. Account is 46 minutes old. Checks out.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 4:34:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
dear god this is weird
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 4:39:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 2:46:38 PM, The_Prophet_Chickadee wrote:
Hey! Stop talking about me. Freedom of Privacy, stop oppressing me!

IMPOSTA!

The real Chickadee was modest and humble. He would never make an account where he would identify himself as 'The Prohpet' Chickadee.

REPENT THINE SINS HEATHEN
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:27:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 2:46:38 PM, The_Prophet_Chickadee wrote:
Hey! Stop talking about me. Freedom of Privacy, stop oppressing me!

Gay
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 7:34:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 4:39:09 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/2/2015 2:46:38 PM, The_Prophet_Chickadee wrote:
Hey! Stop talking about me. Freedom of Privacy, stop oppressing me!

IMPOSTA!

The real Chickadee was modest and humble. He would never make an account where he would identify himself as 'The Prohpet' Chickadee.

REPENT THINE SINS HEATHEN

We need to perform an exorcism on this sacrosanct devil.

THE POWER OF CHICKADEE COMPELS YOU!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
BblackkBbirdd
Posts: 919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 2:31:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 7:34:06 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 3/2/2015 4:39:09 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/2/2015 2:46:38 PM, The_Prophet_Chickadee wrote:
Hey! Stop talking about me. Freedom of Privacy, stop oppressing me!

IMPOSTA!

The real Chickadee was modest and humble. He would never make an account where he would identify himself as 'The Prophet' Chickadee.

REPENT THINE SINS HEATHEN

We need to perform an exorcism on this sacrosanct devil.

THE POWER OF CHICKADEE COMPELS YOU!

IT WORKED!:
http://www.debate.org...
BblackkBbirdd
Posts: 919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 2:33:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 2:31:10 PM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:
At 3/2/2015 7:34:06 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 3/2/2015 4:39:09 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/2/2015 2:46:38 PM, The_Prophet_Chickadee wrote:
Hey! Stop talking about me. Freedom of Privacy, stop oppressing me!

IMPOSTA!

The real Chickadee was modest and humble. He would never make an account where he would identify himself as 'The Prophet' Chickadee.

REPENT THINE SINS HEATHEN

We need to perform an exorcism on this sacrosanct devil.

THE POWER OF CHICKADEE COMPELS YOU!

IT WORKED!:
http://www.debate.org...

Let us rejoice
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 6:42:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 9:26:30 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Praise be onto our lord and savior, Mod. And his faithful prophet Chickadee

Praise be unto Chickadee!
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us