Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Have u ever had ur voting allowances removed

8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Posts: 328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 7:49:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

Here, I'll help you:

1. Click 'settings' on the bottom left of your Account Dashboard.
2. On the top right click 'voting privileges'.
3. Turn on your webcam.
4. Snapshot a nude.
5. Never ever post it on the internet and put it in your recycling bin.
6. Return to the 'settings' section.
7. Click 'Edit' on the top left.
8. Scroll to the bottom.
9. Click 'deactivate'.
10. Click 'other reasons'.
11. type 'Chikadee has set me free'
12. Get a life.
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:19:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 7:49:00 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

Here, I'll help you:

1. Click 'settings' on the bottom left of your Account Dashboard.
2. On the top right click 'voting privileges'.
3. Turn on your webcam.
4. Snapshot a nude.
5. Never ever post it on the internet and put it in your recycling bin.
6. Return to the 'settings' section.
7. Click 'Edit' on the top left.
8. Scroll to the bottom.
9. Click 'deactivate'.
10. Click 'other reasons'.
11. type 'Chikadee has set me free'
12. Get a life.

No!!
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Posts: 328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:22:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 8:19:15 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 7:49:00 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

Here, I'll help you:

1. Click 'settings' on the bottom left of your Account Dashboard.
2. On the top right click 'voting privileges'.
3. Turn on your webcam.
4. Snapshot a nude.
5. Never ever post it on the internet and put it in your recycling bin.
6. Return to the 'settings' section.
7. Click 'Edit' on the top left.
8. Scroll to the bottom.
9. Click 'deactivate'.
10. Click 'other reasons'.
11. type 'Chikadee has set me free'
12. Get a life.

No!!

You didn't follow the steps correctly, please try again.
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:34:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

When your a sht voter they get removed. If you want them back develop logic and rationale for the reasons you award points. If max suspended then, they are prob gone on a temp basis until you show reform.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 9:45:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
First read this: https://docs.google.com...

Usually losing voting privileges indicates you have a lot of deleted votes, but I'll give some walkthroughs based on non-deleted votes you still have...

http://www.debate.org...
RFD (4/0) "Good job over all I think pro did better ( Bluesteel If you remove this I will be very very mad )"

1. Bluesteel has nothing to do with the debate, yet the comment to him is more than half the vote.
2. Your argument vote is from believing pro did better, yet you have no justification for why; a tiny bit of insight to your thought process would be a great start.
3. You awarded conduct, for absolutely no reason.

http://www.debate.org...
This one was a full-forfeit, so this is nitpicking... For this type of thing, it's ideal to just award conduct for the FF (while the other points may all be justified, they won't be worth writing the long RFD required to make the RFD valid). Awhile back one of my stalkers reported every single vote I had cast, as well as every vote that had ever been cast in my favor. Airmax notified me that I had to change a vote on a FF debate, or have it deleted (I wrongly awarded 7 points). While this isn't enforced often, it's good practice to not inflate a vote even on such a bad debate.

http://www.debate.org...
RFD (0/3) "Also to continue sponge bob defends the restaurant better than Mr. Krabs in the movie"
Was defense of the restaurant mentioned in the debate? It'd be a valid comment, but not something to vote based off of. You almost certainly have a real reason you voted the way you did (as evidenced by your changed opinion before and after the debate), but you did not share it.

Before seeking to regain your voting privileges, I suggest practicing voting via the comment sections, or even the forums; with the stated intent that you'd like feedback. And remember, voting is not a popularity contest, you can completely agree with one side, and vote against them.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 9:56:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

Read and try to follow this guideline: https://docs.google.com...

It is important that you justify all the points you give with decent explanations. It is not enough, for example, to say "Pro did better;" you must explain why they did better.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:12:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!

World*
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:16:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 12:12:21 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!

World*

Okay. So let's talk through one of your RFDs together. Let's use this one, the one you cast on my debate: "Good job over all I think pro did better (Bluesteel If you remove this I will be very very mad)." You gave me 4 points.

Try answering these questions:

1. Why did you give me conduct?
2. What was it that made you think I did a better job?
3. What was it that you didn't think was effective about Con?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:18:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 12:16:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:12:21 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!

World*

Okay. So let's talk through one of your RFDs together. Let's use this one, the one you cast on my debate: "Good job over all I think pro did better (Bluesteel If you remove this I will be very very mad)." You gave me 4 points.

Try answering these questions:

1. Why did you give me conduct?
2. What was it that made you think I did a better job?
3. What was it that you didn't think was effective about Con?

I just did think you were more polite
You just did
con wasn't clear enough

use common sence
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:19:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 12:18:01 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:16:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:12:21 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!

World*

Okay. So let's talk through one of your RFDs together. Let's use this one, the one you cast on my debate: "Good job over all I think pro did better (Bluesteel If you remove this I will be very very mad)." You gave me 4 points.

Try answering these questions:

1. Why did you give me conduct?
2. What was it that made you think I did a better job?
3. What was it that you didn't think was effective about Con?

I just did think you were more polite

Then you need to say that in your RFD to justify all your points.

You just did

There has to be some reason why you thought I did a better job? Can you point to anything to justify that point? If not, then you need to withdraw the arguments point.

con wasn't clear enough

Okay--can you expand on that? What about his points wasn't clear?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:21:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 12:19:54 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:18:01 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:16:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:12:21 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!

World*

Okay. So let's talk through one of your RFDs together. Let's use this one, the one you cast on my debate: "Good job over all I think pro did better (Bluesteel If you remove this I will be very very mad)." You gave me 4 points.

Try answering these questions:

1. Why did you give me conduct?
2. What was it that made you think I did a better job?
3. What was it that you didn't think was effective about Con?

I just did think you were more polite

Then you need to say that in your RFD to justify all your points.

You just did

There has to be some reason why you thought I did a better job? Can you point to anything to justify that point? If not, then you need to withdraw the arguments point.

con wasn't clear enough

Okay--can you expand on that? What about his points wasn't clear?

Yes give me time i need to make the power point
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:33:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 12:21:37 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:19:54 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:18:01 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:16:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:12:21 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!

World*

Okay. So let's talk through one of your RFDs together. Let's use this one, the one you cast on my debate: "Good job over all I think pro did better (Bluesteel If you remove this I will be very very mad)." You gave me 4 points.

Try answering these questions:

1. Why did you give me conduct?
2. What was it that made you think I did a better job?
3. What was it that you didn't think was effective about Con?

I just did think you were more polite

Then you need to say that in your RFD to justify all your points.

You just did

There has to be some reason why you thought I did a better job? Can you point to anything to justify that point? If not, then you need to withdraw the arguments point.

con wasn't clear enough

Okay--can you expand on that? What about his points wasn't clear?

Yes give me time i need to make the power point

You have done nothing but confirm in this thread that Airmax made the right decision in taking away your voting privilages. You are completely unable to provide reasons to justify what you say or do, which is exactly what is necessary to vote in DDO. We don't need voters like you, thanks.
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:38:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 12:33:09 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:21:37 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:19:54 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:18:01 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:16:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:12:21 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!

World*

Okay. So let's talk through one of your RFDs together. Let's use this one, the one you cast on my debate: "Good job over all I think pro did better (Bluesteel If you remove this I will be very very mad)." You gave me 4 points.

Try answering these questions:

1. Why did you give me conduct?
2. What was it that made you think I did a better job?
3. What was it that you didn't think was effective about Con?

I just did think you were more polite

Then you need to say that in your RFD to justify all your points.

You just did

There has to be some reason why you thought I did a better job? Can you point to anything to justify that point? If not, then you need to withdraw the arguments point.

con wasn't clear enough

Okay--can you expand on that? What about his points wasn't clear?

Yes give me time i need to make the power point

You have done nothing but confirm in this thread that Airmax made the right decision in taking away your voting privilages. You are completely unable to provide reasons to justify what you say or do, which is exactly what is necessary to vote in DDO. We don't need voters like you, thanks.

Always nice to talk to nice people
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 3:10:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!

Uh, no offense...

...but can you speak English?
sadolite
Posts: 8,836
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:05:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You get an allowance to vote!! How do I sign up!
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:08:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 8:05:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
You get an allowance to vote!! How do I sign up!

Already tried. You have to be under 18.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:31:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 8:19:34 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Have you ever considered that maybe debating and voting wasn't your thing?

At least he doesn't vote on important debates, lol.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:31:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 8:31:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 8:19:34 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Have you ever considered that maybe debating and voting wasn't your thing?

At least he doesn't vote on important debates, lol.

True...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 7:19:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!

RFD means "reasons for decision"...

If you refuse to write down the RFDs when it's mandatory then obviously the mods have no choice but to remove your vote. Do the same consistently, and you lose the ability to vote.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:14:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/4/2015 7:19:22 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!

RFD means "reasons for decision"...

If you refuse to write down the RFDs when it's mandatory then obviously the mods have no choice but to remove your vote. Do the same consistently, and you lose the ability to vote.

Geez, poor kid..
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 2:31:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 1:14:10 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/4/2015 7:19:22 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!

RFD means "reasons for decision"...

If you refuse to write down the RFDs when it's mandatory then obviously the mods have no choice but to remove your vote. Do the same consistently, and you lose the ability to vote.

Geez, poor kid..

You are referring to bhu, right?
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 12:27:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How to get voting privileges back:
1. Don't make dumb votes
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 1:14:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/5/2015 2:31:22 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 3/5/2015 1:14:10 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/4/2015 7:19:22 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 3/3/2015 12:10:56 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/3/2015 11:48:37 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/3/2015 5:51:57 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
If so how did you get them back?

I think there's a good reason for your voting privileges to be taken away, based on your RFD's.

Wow thx I really just choose the one I Think DID BETTER and HAVE NO REASON to tell the word why!

RFD means "reasons for decision"...

If you refuse to write down the RFDs when it's mandatory then obviously the mods have no choice but to remove your vote. Do the same consistently, and you lose the ability to vote.

Geez, poor kid..

You are referring to bhu, right?

I think it's both.