Jump to topic:

Life lesson

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 3:47:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The following is a true story, with a life lesson at the end.

I bought an expensive suit last week and went in to the bank today wearing it to deposit money into my checking account. Upon sitting down my temp card got canceled and a new temp card was issued to me. The lady doing it starting talking to me, asking me what I did, was my name German etc. basically flirting with me. They were asking me questions about moving my funds into a high yield checking account and this other stuff (was curious , I had a little put back but not near enough to worry about a high yield ). Well anyway she asked me if I wanted to move my funds around and I said sure. Told her half from checking into savings and changed my PIN number. Upon leaving they gave me a receipt. I glanced at it to see there was 575 thousand dollars in my checking with millions in my savings. I almost hit the floor. At this point I realized she crossed up names and turned around to inform them of them mistake.

Because of the way I was dressed she never checked all my info and assumed the person in that bank account was me because our names were Identical. In the process of all this 2 random girls, 2 cashiers and a gay guy hit on me. After it all was fixed I had a good laugh and prob saved the ladies job. (Or maybe not. I could have drained that account of 5 million dollars or so and walked out of the bank with it. That was a monumental fuk up)

Life lesson

Dress with swagger ; get money, get btches, get looks
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 3:52:07 PM
At 3/4/2015 3:47:20 PM, Mikal wrote:

I bought an expensive suit last week and went in to the bank today wearing it to deposit money into my checking account. Upon sitting down my temp card got canceled and a new temp card was issued to me. The lady doing it starting talking to me, asking me what I did, was my name German etc. basically flirting with me. They were asking me questions about moving my funds into a high yield checking account and this other stuff (was curious , I had a little put back but not near enough to worry about a high yield ). Well anyway she asked me if I wanted to move my funds around and I said sure. Told her half from checking into savings and changed my PIN number. Upon leaving they gave me a receipt. I glanced at it to see there was 575 thousand dollars in my checking with millions in my savings. I almost hit the floor. At this point I realized she crossed up names and turned around to inform them of them mistake.

Because of the way I was dressed she never checked all my info and assumed the person in that bank account was me because our names were Identical. In the process of all this 2 random girls, 2 cashiers and a gay guy hit on me. After it all was fixed I had a good laugh and prob saved the ladies job. (Or maybe not. I could have drained that account of 5 million dollars or so and walked out of the bank with it. That was a monumental fuk up)

Life lesson

Yes, wearing suits definitely grabs the attention of many. I love wearing suits, it feels good.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 4:49:36 PM
At 3/4/2015 3:47:20 PM, Mikal wrote:

Life lesson

http://rs2img.memecdn.com...