Jump to topic:

Behold: The Troll

cultsmasher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 5:07:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have been called a troll (and worse) at many other forums. But do you know what the opposite of a troll is? A fairy. As in homosexual. It's too bad that most forums basically only allow homosexual discussion. I hope this isn't one of them.

There is a concept in this country called "Freedom Of Speech." I already know that forums aren't obliged to allow members theirs. Even though those who run forums probably personally believe in the concept. To that end, most of the people who run other forums are hypocrites. They are seriously lacking in decency, honor and dignity. I hope that those who run this forum aren't that way too.

You may have heard of people who have said, "I may not agree with what you say. But I will defend with my life your right to say it." I wonder if those who run this forum can live up to that morality. Even a little. Because I have things to say that they and probably you won't like. But if what you have to say isn't offensive to some people, then chances are that what you have to say has no real value.

It is my wish to debate people here on any point that I make. Will this forum allow such debate? If they are like most others, probably not. But we shall see.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 5:25:50 PM
At 3/4/2015 5:07:18 PM, cultsmasher wrote:
I have been called a troll (and worse) at many other forums. But do you know what the opposite of a troll is? A fairy. As in homosexual. It's too bad that most forums basically only allow homosexual discussion. I hope this isn't one of them.

There is a concept in this country called "Freedom Of Speech." I already know that forums aren't obliged to allow members theirs. Even though those who run forums probably personally believe in the concept. To that end, most of the people who run other forums are hypocrites. They are seriously lacking in decency, honor and dignity. I hope that those who run this forum aren't that way too.

You may have heard of people who have said, "I may not agree with what you say. But I will defend with my life your right to say it." I wonder if those who run this forum can live up to that morality. Even a little. Because I have things to say that they and probably you won't like. But if what you have to say isn't offensive to some people, then chances are that what you have to say has no real value.

It is my wish to debate people here on any point that I make. Will this forum allow such debate? If they are like most others, probably not. But we shall see.

It's allowed but there is a 99 percent chance you will get your azz kicked. There is almost no fiesable point against homosexuality
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 5:31:34 PM

kfc
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 5:35:04 PM
http://www.debate.org...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 5:42:38 PM
At 3/4/2015 5:35:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Yeah, I think this is the 3rd one of these I've seen here.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 6:18:37 PM

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 6:24:15 PM
At 3/4/2015 5:31:34 PM, RevNge wrote:

kfc

shots fired
"Praise Allah."
~YYW