Jump to topic:

I'm back

johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:15:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Despite wanting to cast this site to the darkest regions of existence, due it's extremely poor voting moderator, Namely Bluesteel, who removed my vote in favour of his own Pedophilia interest, just in case the debate gained enough votes to overturn the resolution,

"It is ok for a 50 year old man to sleep with a 9 year old girl"

Even Envisage declared, that in his view, Although I missed some points, I justified my vote, against him.

Bluesteel claimed he removed my vote because I didn't clarify my source vote, Which is an outright lie. Envisage only gave two sources which were tiny url, whilst Wylted gave medical statistical data which defined the harmful effects of child sex abuse.

I favoured Wylteds sources and it should have stood.

Now that's out the way, I have to say, other than the obvious reasons why I left, I actually missed this place.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:26:05 AM
At 3/5/2015 10:15:19 AM, johnlubba wrote:
Despite wanting to cast this site to the darkest regions of existence, due it's extremely poor voting moderator, Namely Bluesteel, who removed my vote in favour of his own Pedophilia interest, just in case the debate gained enough votes to overturn the resolution,

Even Envisage declared, that in his view, Although I missed some points, I justified my vote, against him.

Bluesteel claimed he removed my vote because I didn't clarify my source vote, Which is an outright lie. Envisage only gave two sources which were tiny url, whilst Wylted gave medical statistical data which defined the harmful effects of child sex abuse.

Now that's out the way, I have to say, other than the obvious reasons why I left, I actually missed this place.

Welcome back.

You should be happy, I managed to get a policy put through that requires all deleted votes to be posted to the comments for contentious votes, they went a step further and are now posting *all* deleted votes to comments along with reasons for removal.

Anyway, welcome back to paedoparadise, have a pleasant stay.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:36:48 AM
At 3/5/2015 10:26:05 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 3/5/2015 10:15:19 AM, johnlubba wrote:

Welcome back.

You should be happy, I managed to get a policy put through that requires all deleted votes to be posted to the comments for contentious votes, they went a step further and are now posting *all* deleted votes to comments along with reasons for removal.

Anyway, welcome back to paedoparadise, have a pleasant stay.

Thanks, And let me take this opportunity to tell you that I have always had quite some respect for you, and my initial rant was not at all directed towards you or your position in the debate. I am glad to be back amongst some great debaters on the site, including yourself. I also noticed the change and declaration of removed votes, It's definitely a step in the right direction. :)
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:49:22 AM
I find this quite ridiculous.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:52:45 AM
At 3/5/2015 10:30:09 AM, XLAV wrote:
Gosh, why are people so bias?

You complained about my vote towards you, when in-fact my vote could not have at all affected the outcome of your debate, you were already winning by a landslide and I posted with little time left to realistically overturn the debate. That's why I just posted my vote that reflected someone else's RFD, it was entirely in tune with what I thought. It was also a vote based on personal preference like a rap battle, it needn't not be a sophisticated RFD, like a proper debate.

End of story.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:55:32 AM
At 3/5/2015 10:54:05 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 3/5/2015 10:49:22 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I find this quite ridiculous.

I'm very happy for you.

http://www.reactiongifs.us...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:10:03 AM
At 3/5/2015 10:52:45 AM, johnlubba wrote:

You complained about my vote towards you, when in-fact my vote could not have at all affected the outcome of your debate, you were already winning by a landslide and I posted with little time left to realistically overturn the debate. That's why I just posted my vote that reflected someone else's RFD, it was entirely in tune with what I thought. It was also a vote based on personal preference like a rap battle, it needn't not be a sophisticated RFD, like a proper debate.

Ohhh so you voted based on "personal preference" AKA 'bias'. Makes sense.

Also our vote on my last debate was completely unecessary, and the least you could have done was write a decent RFD and not copy another. Its lazy and biased voting, which is why I fully support Bluesteel's vote moderation. Your votes are no better than a random noob's RFD that goes "God is obviously real, pro wins" *7 points goes to pro*.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:10:25 AM
At 3/5/2015 11:10:03 AM, XLAV wrote:

Also your vote on my last debate was completely unecessary, and the least you could have done was write a decent RFD and not copy another. Its lazy and biased voting, which is why I fully support Bluesteel's vote moderation. Your votes are no better than a random noob's RFD that goes "God is obviously real, pro wins" *7 points goes to pro*.

fix'd
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 11:29:59 AM
At 3/5/2015 11:10:03 AM, XLAV wrote:

Also our vote on my last debate was completely unecessary, and the least you could have done was write a decent RFD and not copy another. Its lazy and biased voting, which is why I fully support Bluesteel's vote moderation. Your votes are no better than a random noob's RFD that goes "God is obviously real, pro wins" *7 points goes to pro*.

Yes, it was based on my understanding of the debate according to the content, I agreed with Whiteflame and allowed my vote to reflect that. It wasn't a debate anyway, it was based on personal preference. If you can't see that

. What can be done!!!