Jump to topic:

My Debate Does Not Appear in the Listing

Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 10:05:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My debate was started with no problems and it had displayed in the list of debates under the appropriate category. Later, I received notification that someone had accepted my debate. Now, I cannot locate my debate in the main listing, though it still exists (address below). My opponent has accepted the debate, but has yet to present an initial response.

http://www.debate.org...

Is it just me? Can anyone else see this debate in the listings? (Religion category?)

Thank you
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 10:45:46 AM
At 3/6/2015 10:05:29 AM, Chaosism wrote:
My debate was started with no problems and it had displayed in the list of debates under the appropriate category. Later, I received notification that someone had accepted my debate. Now, I cannot locate my debate in the main listing, though it still exists (address below). My opponent has accepted the debate, but has yet to present an initial response.

http://www.debate.org...

Is it just me? Can anyone else see this debate in the listings? (Religion category?)

Thank you
Wait until your opponent writes his first round, then see. The debate could just be glitched and in limbo seeing how it's technically not in the challenge period (debate was accepted) but not in the debating period, either (no initial args written yet).

You can always find your debate through your profile, anyhow. Click your avatar in the top right-> View Profile -> Debates (under debate statistics below your profile pic) -> Select desired debate.

Glad to help, welcome to DDO!
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 11:01:31 AM
That makes sense; "debate limbo". I shall await his response, then.

Thank you, and thank you for the welcome.