Total Posts:105|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Yvette....

cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 8:00:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Be warned. She is persistent, and rude. If you do not give her the answer she wants, you are dumb, illogical, or rediculous. Also note that Annhasle uses the same tactics. They support eachother in their games. You will be their target it you do not give them the answer they want. Please diregard any posts they may make here. Post someplace else if you feel differently. Post here if you agree.

This has been a DDO public broadcast. :)
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 9:28:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 8:00:25 AM, cjl wrote:
Be warned. She is persistent, and rude. If you do not give her the answer she wants, you are dumb, illogical, or rediculous. Also note that Annhasle uses the same tactics. They support eachother in their games. You will be their target it you do not give them the answer they want. Please diregard any posts they may make here. Post someplace else if you feel differently. Post here if you agree.

This has been a DDO public broadcast. :)

I know what you said about post somewhere else, but I have a question, and if you insist I make a new topic for it I will but thought I'd try it here first:

Wtf dude. They might get worked up sometimes, but they aren't that bad, and certainly not the worst ones on the site.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 9:29:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 9:28:01 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/16/2010 8:00:25 AM, cjl wrote:
Be warned. She is persistent, and rude. If you do not give her the answer she wants, you are dumb, illogical, or rediculous. Also note that Annhasle uses the same tactics. They support eachother in their games. You will be their target it you do not give them the answer they want. Please diregard any posts they may make here. Post someplace else if you feel differently. Post here if you agree.

This has been a DDO public broadcast. :)

I know what you said about post somewhere else, but I have a question, and if you insist I make a new topic for it I will but thought I'd try it here first:

Wtf dude. They might get worked up sometimes, but they aren't that bad, and certainly not the worst ones on the site.

Any bad, is bad. I am warning the DDO public.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 9:35:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 9:29:52 AM, cjl wrote:
At 7/16/2010 9:28:01 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/16/2010 8:00:25 AM, cjl wrote:
Be warned. She is persistent, and rude. If you do not give her the answer she wants, you are dumb, illogical, or rediculous. Also note that Annhasle uses the same tactics. They support eachother in their games. You will be their target it you do not give them the answer they want. Please diregard any posts they may make here. Post someplace else if you feel differently. Post here if you agree.

This has been a DDO public broadcast. :)

I know what you said about post somewhere else, but I have a question, and if you insist I make a new topic for it I will but thought I'd try it here first:

Wtf dude. They might get worked up sometimes, but they aren't that bad, and certainly not the worst ones on the site.

Any bad, is bad. I am warning the DDO public.

You should warn the DDO public of pretty much any member. I'm sure they even have reasons to be warned about me. Lol that could be your hobby, stalk every active member and find some way to warn the public of themselves.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 9:44:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 8:00:25 AM, cjl wrote:
Be warned. She is persistent, and rude.

Persistence is a virtue. I have have never seen her be rude.

If you do not give her the answer she wants, you are dumb, illogical, or rediculous. Also note that Annhasle uses the same tactics. They support eachother in their games.

No, Yvette and Annhasle are both simply intelligent thinkers. Therefore they subject certain claims to scrutiny.

You will be their target it you do not give them the answer they want. Please diregard any posts they may make here. Post someplace else if you feel differently. Post here if you agree.

This has been a DDO public broadcast. :)

If you are unwilling to engage in religious discussion, then do not talk about your religious views on a DEBATE forum.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:46:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 8:00:25 AM, cjl wrote:
Be warned. She is persistent, and rude. If you do not give her the answer she wants, you are dumb, illogical, or rediculous. Also note that Annhasle uses the same tactics. They support eachother in their games. You will be their target it you do not give them the answer they want. Please diregard any posts they may make here. Post someplace else if you feel differently. Post here if you agree.

This has been a DDO public broadcast. :)
I disagree in its entirety.
She's not rude, and persistance, like C_N said, is a good virtue. If you give an answer that is dumb, illogical, and ridiculous, it's safe to assume the poster has those traits. She assumes you are all three of those things, and, with the posts you've given, its not all that hard to assume. In fact, you give her all the reasons in the world to assume such.
Also, Learn2Spell. You've misspelled ridiculous wrong every time you attempt to post it.
You sir, fail, and you should get off this website.
I miss the old members.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:50:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 10:46:34 AM, Atheism wrote:
At 7/16/2010 8:00:25 AM, cjl wrote:
Be warned. She is persistent, and rude. If you do not give her the answer she wants, you are dumb, illogical, or rediculous. Also note that Annhasle uses the same tactics. They support eachother in their games. You will be their target it you do not give them the answer they want. Please diregard any posts they may make here. Post someplace else if you feel differently. Post here if you agree.

This has been a DDO public broadcast. :)
I disagree in its entirety.
She's not rude, and persistance, like C_N said, is a good virtue. If you give an answer that is dumb, illogical, and ridiculous, it's safe to assume the poster has those traits. She assumes you are all three of those things, and, with the posts you've given, its not all that hard to assume. In fact, you give her all the reasons in the world to assume such.
Also, Learn2Spell. You've misspelled ridiculous wrong every time you attempt to post it.
You sir, fail, and you should get off this website.

Harsh, attacking his spelling like that. I looked at one of his debates and he actually had better spelling. Kinda scared me actually.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:57:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 8:00:25 AM, cjl wrote:
Be warned. She is persistent, and rude. If you do not give her the answer she wants, you are dumb, illogical, or rediculous. Also note that Annhasle uses the same tactics. They support eachother in their games. You will be their target it you do not give them the answer they want. Please diregard any posts they may make here.

This has been a DDO public broadcast. :)

K this has been bothering me for a while now.. at first i thought it was just a typo, but after the 50th time, its spelled "rIdiculous"

Post someplace else if you feel differently. Post here if you agree.

Nah i think I'll post here anyway, because this is a DEBATE site. She's just blunt and speaks her mind. I don't think she ever intends to offend anyone, but if you have such a problem with her then either debate her or STFU and deal with it. The only thing worse than a bully is a whiner.
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 10:57:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 10:46:34 AM, Atheism wrote:
Also, Learn2Spell. You've misspelled ridiculous wrong every time you attempt to post it.
You sir, fail, and you should get off this website.

Ha damn you beat me to it
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 11:48:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 11:19:11 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
I've never had a problem with them.

-koff- Pwned -koff-

I'm guessing he isn't getting much support.

Maybe you'd have people fighting your side if you pretend to like them. Course that wont work for you cause everyone in the world knows how you feel about them.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 12:43:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 12:37:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
This thread is stupid. Seriously, gtfo.

This is what I've been saying from the start.

Cjl, grow some tits or GTFO.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 12:46:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.

Okay enough.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 12:51:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.

Out of line.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 12:51:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 12:46:24 PM, innomen wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.

Okay enough.

Yea, that's not really called for.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 12:52:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 12:51:03 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.

Out of line.

Yea, that was a bit harsh.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 12:53:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.

Whoa. You're the one who calls Nags out of line for labeling others as homosexual and using inappropriate language, but how do you get off with doing something that you reject from others? There are several things that members here could say to you that may be even worse, but we'll keep our maturity level at a relatively high standard.
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 1:21:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.

Incredibly bigoted. Yes, he is annoying, but that does not warrant attacks against his sexuality.
I miss the old members.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 1:36:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 12:52:12 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:51:03 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.

Out of line.

Yea, that was a bit harsh.

Seriously, I have never seen anything positive about him, but attacking anyones sexuality is way out of line, even if most/all people don't like that person.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 1:37:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 1:36:05 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:52:12 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:51:03 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.

Out of line.

Yea, that was a bit harsh.

Seriously, I have never seen anything positive about him, but attacking anyones sexuality is way out of line, even if most/all people don't like that person.

People attack pedophiles frequently for their sexuality.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 1:40:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 1:37:23 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/16/2010 1:36:05 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:52:12 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:51:03 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.

Out of line.

Yea, that was a bit harsh.

Seriously, I have never seen anything positive about him, but attacking anyones sexuality is way out of line, even if most/all people don't like that person.

People attack pedophiles frequently for their sexuality.

If no one is actually hurt by that pedo then they shouldn't be attacked. Looking at kids (not touching, not making them take off clothes but just watching them) is not really that bad and shouldn't be attacked. If you rape some little kid then yeah, thats kinda really wrong.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 1:41:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 1:37:23 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/16/2010 1:36:05 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:52:12 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:51:03 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.

Out of line.

Yea, that was a bit harsh.

Seriously, I have never seen anything positive about him, but attacking anyones sexuality is way out of line, even if most/all people don't like that person.

People attack pedophiles frequently for their sexuality.

Good point, though personally I have a problem with that. Hate pedophilia itself, but attacking pedophiles who haven't done anything is messed up.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 1:41:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 1:37:23 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/16/2010 1:36:05 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:52:12 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:51:03 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.

Out of line.

Yea, that was a bit harsh.

Seriously, I have never seen anything positive about him, but attacking anyones sexuality is way out of line, even if most/all people don't like that person.

People attack pedophiles frequently for their sexuality.
Those people are out of line. People should be against someone who is breaking the law to have sex with underage kids, not because that pedophile is gay.
I miss the old members.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 1:42:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/16/2010 1:41:18 PM, Yvette wrote:
At 7/16/2010 1:37:23 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/16/2010 1:36:05 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:52:12 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:51:03 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:43:47 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 7/16/2010 12:30:08 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
cjl, you're kind of a b1tch.

Then again, you probably get off on me saying that...which is just sad.

Get a life, faggot.

Out of line.

Yea, that was a bit harsh.

Seriously, I have never seen anything positive about him, but attacking anyones sexuality is way out of line, even if most/all people don't like that person.

People attack pedophiles frequently for their sexuality.

Good point, though personally I have a problem with that. Hate pedophilia itself, but attacking pedophiles who haven't done anything is messed up.

Better way of saying what I tried to say.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2010 1:43:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
SAC8 what is your obsession with pedo-ness anyway? Something happen to you as a kid, or something you want from a kid?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave