Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

How do I get voting privileges?

ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 10:12:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I already did three debates problem is I don't have a phone I only have a telephone and I live in the Philippines. I already send them a message three times.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 10:17:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/9/2015 10:12:33 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
I already did three debates problem is I don't have a phone I only have a telephone and I live in the Philippines. I already send them a message three times.

PM this user (the site's moderator)

http://www.debate.org...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 10:27:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What do I tell him.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
YYW
Posts: 36,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 10:31:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/9/2015 10:27:27 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
What do I tell him.

Tell him that you are interested in learning how to perform the rain dance to get voting rights.
Tsar of DDO
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 10:31:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/9/2015 10:31:00 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/9/2015 10:27:27 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
What do I tell him.

Tell him that you are interested in learning how to perform the rain dance to get voting rights.

Though that involves getting naked, so depending on what state you live in, it might be best to wait for warmer weather.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
YYW
Posts: 36,389
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 10:32:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/9/2015 10:31:56 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/9/2015 10:31:00 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/9/2015 10:27:27 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
What do I tell him.

Tell him that you are interested in learning how to perform the rain dance to get voting rights.

Though that involves getting naked, so depending on what state you live in, it might be best to wait for warmer weather.

Good point.
Tsar of DDO