Jump to topic:

Why can't we edit or delete posts

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 2:23:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I know you can review your post before posting it but why can't we delete it or change it after the fact.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 2:32:00 PM
It is in the moderator's interest that he sees what someone originally said: so someone can't change or delete something to try to cover it up.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2015 9:34:26 PM
At 3/13/2015 3:12:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
If you lose a flame war just apologize or deal with it. No need to delete or edit your posts.

I was more interested in adding to the post and correcting grammar. But I see why you can't delete it now. "Evidence of what was said"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%