Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Got much spam LOL

sadolite
Posts: 10,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:05:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Bwahahahah
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
Wylted
Posts: 25,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:06:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/14/2015 9:05:19 AM, sadolite wrote:
Bwahahahah

Yeah, Juggle needs to add more mods. We need like 5 mods for this site. I'm not talking about fake mods who report to a real mod to get stuff removed. I mean actual mods who can act independently of each other.
Daltonian
Posts: 4,852
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:11:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/14/2015 9:06:57 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/14/2015 9:05:19 AM, sadolite wrote:
Bwahahahah

Yeah, Juggle needs to add more mods. We need like 5 mods for this site. I'm not talking about fake mods who report to a real mod to get stuff removed. I mean actual mods who can act independently of each other.
Or, they could literally just introduce simple filters that prevent new members from posting, say, more than one forum topic per "x" hours before they've completed "x" debates or posted "x" times.

Like, there are so many filtration options for this kind of spam..
I'm back! ;)
YYW
Posts: 45,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:24:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/14/2015 9:11:08 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 3/14/2015 9:06:57 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/14/2015 9:05:19 AM, sadolite wrote:
Bwahahahah

Yeah, Juggle needs to add more mods. We need like 5 mods for this site. I'm not talking about fake mods who report to a real mod to get stuff removed. I mean actual mods who can act independently of each other.
Or, they could literally just introduce simple filters that prevent new members from posting, say, more than one forum topic per "x" hours before they've completed "x" debates or posted "x" times.

Like, there are so many filtration options for this kind of spam..

Or... just IP block entire regions...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:36:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Summon the Mighty MOD, he shall descend from above from his domain of Juggle and smite these heretics with his mighty banhammer. . . who are the mods again?
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Wylted
Posts: 25,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:37:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/14/2015 9:24:53 AM, YYW wrote:
At 3/14/2015 9:11:08 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 3/14/2015 9:06:57 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/14/2015 9:05:19 AM, sadolite wrote:
Bwahahahah

Yeah, Juggle needs to add more mods. We need like 5 mods for this site. I'm not talking about fake mods who report to a real mod to get stuff removed. I mean actual mods who can act independently of each other.
Or, they could literally just introduce simple filters that prevent new members from posting, say, more than one forum topic per "x" hours before they've completed "x" debates or posted "x" times.

Like, there are so many filtration options for this kind of spam..

Or... just IP block entire regions...

That might work. I mean fvck Nigeria. That is where I assume that shitt comes from.
Wylted
Posts: 25,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:38:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/14/2015 9:36:58 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Summon the Mighty MOD, he shall descend from above from his domain of Juggle and smite these heretics with his mighty banhammer. . . who are the mods again?

http://m.memegenerator.net...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,745
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 9:43:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/14/2015 9:11:08 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 3/14/2015 9:06:57 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/14/2015 9:05:19 AM, sadolite wrote:
Bwahahahah

Yeah, Juggle needs to add more mods. We need like 5 mods for this site. I'm not talking about fake mods who report to a real mod to get stuff removed. I mean actual mods who can act independently of each other.
Or, they could literally just introduce simple filters that prevent new members from posting, say, more than one forum topic per "x" hours before they've completed "x" debates or posted "x" times.

Like, there are so many filtration options for this kind of spam..

No, that's too sensible.
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon.

So much has gone, and little is new.

DDO Risk King
16kadams
Posts: 10,539
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2015 10:53:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
just block + followed by numbers and a -
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross