Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Magic DDO cards

bluesteel
Posts: 12,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:27:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You have a deck of magic cards containing DDO users as creature cards. You draw a spell card that lets you sacrifice three "user" cards to bring back one user card from the "graveyard" (a user who has left the site).

Which three users do you sacrifice and whom do you bring back to the site?

Explain why in terms of what abilities each user would have.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YYW
Posts: 40,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:37:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 2:27:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
You have a deck of magic cards containing DDO users as creature cards. You draw a spell card that lets you sacrifice three "user" cards to bring back one user card from the "graveyard" (a user who has left the site).

Which three users do you sacrifice and whom do you bring back to the site?

Explain why in terms of what abilities each user would have.

I sacrifice Wrichirw and bring back Kleptin; sacrifice Garbanza and bring back WriterDave; sacrifice Envisage and bring back Oyrus.
Trump did something right!

http://www.debate.org...

Discuss.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:38:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 2:37:10 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/19/2015 2:27:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
You have a deck of magic cards containing DDO users as creature cards. You draw a spell card that lets you sacrifice three "user" cards to bring back one user card from the "graveyard" (a user who has left the site).

Which three users do you sacrifice and whom do you bring back to the site?

Explain why in terms of what abilities each user would have.

I sacrifice Wrichirw and bring back Kleptin; sacrifice Garbanza and bring back WriterDave; sacrifice Envisage and bring back Oyrus.

No, you sacrifice three for one.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
thett3
Posts: 14,950
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:38:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 2:37:29 PM, YYW wrote:

I would sacrifice YYW to bring back ADOL ;)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Posts: 40,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:42:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 2:38:24 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/19/2015 2:37:10 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/19/2015 2:27:43 PM, bluesteel wrote:
You have a deck of magic cards containing DDO users as creature cards. You draw a spell card that lets you sacrifice three "user" cards to bring back one user card from the "graveyard" (a user who has left the site).

Which three users do you sacrifice and whom do you bring back to the site?

Explain why in terms of what abilities each user would have.

I sacrifice Wrichirw and bring back Kleptin; sacrifice Garbanza and bring back WriterDave; sacrifice Envisage and bring back Oyrus.

No, you sacrifice three for one.

lol

Sacrifice all of them to bring back any one of the three I listed, preferably Oyrus though.
Trump did something right!

http://www.debate.org...

Discuss.
YYW
Posts: 40,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:42:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 2:38:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 3/19/2015 2:37:29 PM, YYW wrote:

I would sacrifice YYW to bring back ADOL ;)

lol
Trump did something right!

http://www.debate.org...

Discuss.
YYW
Posts: 40,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:44:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Although really, I would sacrifice the entire religion section and every member who regurlarly posts there except for PCP to get back either Kleptin or Oyrus. On balance, DDO will have incurred a net benefit.

I would gladly just sacrifice wrichirw, garbanzo or envisage, though... I mean, their simply being no longer on this site would be enough reward in itself.
Trump did something right!

http://www.debate.org...

Discuss.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:44:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I summom Dairygirl4u2c to defense mode and use Swords of Revealing Light. End turn. (Next turn I'm going to sacrifice card to summon Mikal).
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
YYW
Posts: 40,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:47:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I actually like the idea of just sacrificing people.... for the sake of sacrificing them. I don't need to get anything out of it other than for the people sacrificed to be gone. That would be more than enough reward in itself.
Trump did something right!

http://www.debate.org...

Discuss.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:50:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'd sacrifice Zaradi--just to increase his suffering--for Stalin or jifpop, just to increase the collective suffering of the forum. Suffering is awesome.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:57:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sacrifice 3 goblins:

Sadolite
Type: Raging Goblin
Ability: Sadolite may only post without thinking.

Rev
Type: Goblin Arsonist
Ability: Cause one user to get rekt m8. Ban yourself for two weeks.

Mikal
Type: Goblin Chieftan
Ability: Win the DDO Presidency. You may only use this ability by sacrificing your dignity.

Revive Kleptin

Kleptin
Type: Master Wizard
Ability: Tap this card. Win target debate.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 2:57:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 2:57:03 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Rev
Type: Goblin Arsonist
Ability: Cause one user to get rekt m8. Ban yourself for two weeks.

He was only banned for one week.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Posts: 21,661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:06:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 2:47:42 PM, YYW wrote:
I actually like the idea of just sacrificing people.... for the sake of sacrificing them.
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:07:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I sacrifice Bornofgod, The opinions section, and your mother, to revive the Weekly Stupid.
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:08:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 3:07:33 PM, imabench wrote:
I sacrifice Bornofgod, The opinions section, and your mother, to revive the Weekly Stupid.

Can this be the first submission? You left out the polls section, man.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:13:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sacrifice:

Chuz-Life
Type: Paladin
Ability: Save one fetus. Lose one friend.

Zarroette
Type: Young Warrior
Ability: Zarroette cannot block feminists.

LiberalProlifer
Type: Liberals can be Prolife
Ability: Liberals can be Prolife.

Revive InquireTruth

InquireTruth
Type: High Priest
Ability: Once per turn, you may convert one atheist to one theist.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
imabench
Posts: 21,661
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:15:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 3:08:26 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:07:33 PM, imabench wrote:
I sacrifice Bornofgod, The opinions section, and your mother, to revive the Weekly Stupid.

Can this be the first submission? You left out the polls section, man.

The polls section is alright, its way better than the opinions section and about 1/3rd of any forum on here too
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:16:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 2:57:03 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Sacrifice 3 goblins:

Sadolite
Type: Raging Goblin
Ability: Sadolite may only post without thinking.

Rev
Type: Goblin Arsonist
Ability: Cause one user to get rekt m8. Ban yourself for two weeks.

Mikal
Type: Goblin Chieftan
Ability: Win the DDO Presidency. You may only use this ability by sacrificing your dignity.

Revive Kleptin

Kleptin
Type: Master Wizard
Ability: Tap this card. Win target debate.

y u hate meh
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:18:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 3:15:56 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:08:26 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:07:33 PM, imabench wrote:
I sacrifice Bornofgod, The opinions section, and your mother, to revive the Weekly Stupid.

Can this be the first submission? You left out the polls section, man.

The polls section is alright, its way better than the opinions section and about 1/3rd of any forum on here too

I don't know, man..I've seen polls to the effect of "should child rape be legal?" I think it's possibly worse than the opinions.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,889
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:18:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 3:07:33 PM, imabench wrote:
I sacrifice Bornofgod, The opinions section, and all future bots to revive the Weekly Stupid.

Fix'd
[Censored by Airmax]

Check out the latest episode of Nautilus: http://www.debate.org...

It's a great series... some say

If you want to see the teaser for my movie, go here: http://www.debate.org...

"This is all just propaganda," Airmax

"Oops wrong account," UtherPenguin
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:20:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 3:16:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/19/2015 2:57:03 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Sacrifice 3 goblins:

Sadolite
Type: Raging Goblin
Ability: Sadolite may only post without thinking.

Rev
Type: Goblin Arsonist
Ability: Cause one user to get rekt m8. Ban yourself for two weeks.

Mikal
Type: Goblin Chieftan
Ability: Win the DDO Presidency. You may only use this ability by sacrificing your dignity.

Revive Kleptin

Kleptin
Type: Master Wizard
Ability: Tap this card. Win target debate.

y u hate meh

I thought yours was pretty positive =D
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:21:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 3:20:35 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:16:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/19/2015 2:57:03 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Sacrifice 3 goblins:

Sadolite
Type: Raging Goblin
Ability: Sadolite may only post without thinking.

Rev
Type: Goblin Arsonist
Ability: Cause one user to get rekt m8. Ban yourself for two weeks.

Mikal
Type: Goblin Chieftan
Ability: Win the DDO Presidency. You may only use this ability by sacrificing your dignity.

Revive Kleptin

Kleptin
Type: Master Wizard
Ability: Tap this card. Win target debate.

y u hate meh

I thought yours was pretty positive =D

True, but that's nullified by the fact I got grouped together with Sadolite. LOL
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:25:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 3:21:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:20:35 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:16:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/19/2015 2:57:03 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Sacrifice 3 goblins:

Sadolite
Type: Raging Goblin
Ability: Sadolite may only post without thinking.

Rev
Type: Goblin Arsonist
Ability: Cause one user to get rekt m8. Ban yourself for two weeks.

Mikal
Type: Goblin Chieftan
Ability: Win the DDO Presidency. You may only use this ability by sacrificing your dignity.

Revive Kleptin

Kleptin
Type: Master Wizard
Ability: Tap this card. Win target debate.

y u hate meh

I thought yours was pretty positive =D

True, but that's nullified by the fact I got grouped together with Sadolite. LOL

REV YOU'RE BACK.

OMG.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:25:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 3:21:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:20:35 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:16:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/19/2015 2:57:03 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Sacrifice 3 goblins:

Sadolite
Type: Raging Goblin
Ability: Sadolite may only post without thinking.

Rev
Type: Goblin Arsonist
Ability: Cause one user to get rekt m8. Ban yourself for two weeks.

Mikal
Type: Goblin Chieftan
Ability: Win the DDO Presidency. You may only use this ability by sacrificing your dignity.

Revive Kleptin

Kleptin
Type: Master Wizard
Ability: Tap this card. Win target debate.

y u hate meh

I thought yours was pretty positive =D

True, but that's nullified by the fact I got grouped together with Sadolite. LOL

lol literally just picking people who recently posted.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:25:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I sacrifice Born of God, LMGIG, and Heil.
I resurrect Chosen and activate the Spell: Guilt Sign "Wandering Sin" for 30 DMG to DDO Elite.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:28:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 3:25:30 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:21:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:20:35 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:16:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/19/2015 2:57:03 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Sacrifice 3 goblins:

Sadolite
Type: Raging Goblin
Ability: Sadolite may only post without thinking.

Rev
Type: Goblin Arsonist
Ability: Cause one user to get rekt m8. Ban yourself for two weeks.

Mikal
Type: Goblin Chieftan
Ability: Win the DDO Presidency. You may only use this ability by sacrificing your dignity.

Revive Kleptin

Kleptin
Type: Master Wizard
Ability: Tap this card. Win target debate.

y u hate meh

I thought yours was pretty positive =D

True, but that's nullified by the fact I got grouped together with Sadolite. LOL

REV YOU'RE BACK.

OMG.

He's been back for hours.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:28:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/19/2015 3:28:14 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:25:30 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:21:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:20:35 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/19/2015 3:16:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/19/2015 2:57:03 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Sacrifice 3 goblins:

Sadolite
Type: Raging Goblin
Ability: Sadolite may only post without thinking.

Rev
Type: Goblin Arsonist
Ability: Cause one user to get rekt m8. Ban yourself for two weeks.

Mikal
Type: Goblin Chieftan
Ability: Win the DDO Presidency. You may only use this ability by sacrificing your dignity.

Revive Kleptin

Kleptin
Type: Master Wizard
Ability: Tap this card. Win target debate.

y u hate meh

I thought yours was pretty positive =D

True, but that's nullified by the fact I got grouped together with Sadolite. LOL

REV YOU'RE BACK.

OMG.

He's been back for hours.

Oh. I was in class, lol.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,889
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:29:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sacrifice JMK, bornofgod, and briantheliberal.

Revive Koopin.
[Censored by Airmax]

Check out the latest episode of Nautilus: http://www.debate.org...

It's a great series... some say

If you want to see the teaser for my movie, go here: http://www.debate.org...

"This is all just propaganda," Airmax

"Oops wrong account," UtherPenguin
Mikal
Posts: 11,533
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 3:31:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sacrifice

1. Sadolite

Grand Heckler : 3 star rating

Ability : Once per turn select one card on the field and yell at it for no reason.

2. Chuz - Life

Conservative Activist / 1 Star Rating

Ability - Upon death select one dead fetus and inject it's dead corpse with self worth

3. Bullish - Anti Religious nut job / 1 star rating

Upon death pick one theist, and harass it. The card loses its ability to attack next turn

Summon

GWL-CPA - Upon being summoned, annoy the fuk out of everyone within a 1 meter radius of you.

Flip a coin, if heads the game ends and you win. If tails GWL_CPA is banned and you lose your ability to summon him again for the rest of the game