Jump to topic:

DDO Elite Update

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 9:56:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The DDO Elite remain aware of developments in the forum, and we have prudently kept watch over all that has transpired in these past few months. We approve of many of the changes that have taken place since January, as we have been a part of almost all of them.

You know each of us, but you do not know us as members of the DDO Elite because we do not publicize our membership. We prefer it that way.

YYW posts this because he is the most visible among us, and multi-accounting remains a violation of the Terms of Service. Expect future communication to come from him, as such.

Cheers,

The DDO Elite
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2015 11:05:10 PM
The DDO Elite game has really been killed too far. It was kinda funny at first, but that died away pretty quick. It got funny again, but only because it hadn't been funny for soooo long. But now it is just a sad cry for attention.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 7:07:15 AM
At 3/19/2015 11:05:10 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
The DDO Elite game has really been killed too far. It was kinda funny at first, but that died away pretty quick. It got funny again, but only because it hadn't been funny for soooo long. But now it is just a sad cry for attention.

http://media0.giphy.com...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 7:29:25 AM

This^ but ten times over. Ore Ele is right. I came around when it got funny again but with all these newer user's and some older users who are "reviving" they either don't know what they are talking about, or again are crying out for attention. Its sad.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 7:55:11 AM
This was meant to lay the foundation for a series of "funny" updates, that appeared to be serious, but if you guys aren't interested in that then fine.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:00:18 AM
At 3/20/2015 7:29:25 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

This^ but ten times over. Ore Ele is right. I came around when it got funny again but with all these newer user's and some older users who are "reviving" they either don't know what they are talking about, or again are crying out for attention. Its sad.

Zero fvcks, dude... parroting what Ore said doesn't make you important... it just means that you're a dick.
WillYouMarryMe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:54:26 AM
At 3/20/2015 7:55:11 AM, YYW wrote:
This was meant to lay the foundation for a series of "funny" updates, that appeared to be serious, but if you guys aren't interested in that then fine.

I'm interested...

humor is subjective. keep on.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 9:04:51 AM
At 3/20/2015 7:55:11 AM, YYW wrote:

LIES!!! IT'S A DDO ELITE CONSPIRACY TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE A JOKE, BUT THAT JUST MEANS THAT YOU'RE ALL RETREATING TO A NEW MEETING!!!

I'm onto you!!! D:
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 9:05:09 AM

Is it?!
Or is it because you are part of- or ARE the DDO ELITE?! 0.0
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 9:14:40 AM
At 3/20/2015 9:05:09 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Is it?!
Or is it because you are part of- or ARE the DDO ELITE?! 0.0

Conspiracy theorist....
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 9:53:58 AM
At 3/20/2015 8:00:18 AM, YYW wrote:

Zero fvcks, dude... parroting what Ore said doesn't make you important... it just means that you're a dick.

http://cdn.someecards.com...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 10:01:01 AM

But, with time, by your own logic, it will be funny again.
My work here is, finally, done.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 10:02:41 AM

and thats why we don't talk
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 10:19:21 AM
At 3/20/2015 10:01:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Comedy = Tragedy + Time
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 10:21:36 AM
For what it's worth, I think the DDO Elite stuff is funny, though some of it goes overboard--UtherPenguin's multiple threads about wanting to "defeat the DDO Elite" had an odd DDO-Revolution tinge to it. This one was fine, though, barring the obvious fact that it leaves out that I'm actually the head of said elite.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 10:21:53 AM
At 3/20/2015 10:19:21 AM, Maikuru wrote:

Comedy = Tragedy + Time

Too soon.
My work here is, finally, done.
Unitomic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 11:01:24 AM

The only dick here is you. Go take your butthurt out of the forums. We don't want it here.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 11:10:15 AM

It's not that "it" is funny but the utter lack of funniness becomes funny. Also, that was really just an American Dad plug.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:35:03 PM
At 3/20/2015 11:10:15 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

It's not that "it" is funny but the utter lack of funniness becomes funny. Also, that was really just an American Dad plug.

yeah i noticed that
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:42:55 PM
Is it bad that I thought the DDO Elite were just those in the "Who can I ask for help?" of the "New Members Read Me"?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:52:51 PM
At 3/19/2015 9:56:00 PM, YYW wrote:
The DDO Elite remain aware of developments in the forum, and we have prudently kept watch over all that has transpired in these past few months. We approve of many of the changes that have taken place since January, as we have been a part of almost all of them.

You know each of us, but you do not know us as members of the DDO Elite because we do not publicize our membership. We prefer it that way.

YYW posts this because he is the most visible among us, and multi-accounting remains a violation of the Terms of Service. Expect future communication to come from him, as such.

Cheers,

The DDO Elite

I'm guessing that this happened because I did a debate called "That the DDO Elite Exists."
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:54:17 PM
At 3/20/2015 10:21:36 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
For what it's worth, I think the DDO Elite stuff is funny, though some of it goes overboard--UtherPenguin's multiple threads about wanting to "defeat the DDO Elite" had an odd DDO-Revolution tinge to it. This one was fine, though, barring the obvious fact that it leaves out that I'm actually the head of said elite.

That moment when ResponsiblyIrresponsible-senapi notices you.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:54:54 PM
At 3/20/2015 12:54:17 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

You're fairly noticeable.

DDO's Economics Messiah
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:56:23 PM
At 3/20/2015 12:54:54 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Did I just become a relevant user?

Finally have an excuse to use this gif: http://i.imgur.com...
"Change your sig."
~YYW
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:57:46 PM
At 3/20/2015 12:56:23 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Not quite.

DDO's Economics Messiah
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 12:59:28 PM
At 3/20/2015 12:57:46 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Not quite.

I will find an excuse to use that gif. . . one day (maybe after the establishment of the NWO)
"Change your sig."
~YYW
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 1:00:05 PM
At 3/20/2015 12:59:28 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 3/20/2015 12:57:46 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Not quite.

I will find an excuse to use that gif. . . one day (maybe after the establishment of the NWO)

Oh, yes, let's combine a perfectly legitimate theory -- the DDO Elite -- with nonsense like the NWO.

/s

DDO's Economics Messiah