Jump to topic:

Vote-bombing

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 1:11:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Can someone perhaps try to correct the vote-bombings on my two latest debates (found on my signature, too) so that I do not get two unfair wins due to vote-bombings? It has already been done by some when the vote-bombing was on me, and not many have done much to make the voting fair for me now that I am the victim of vote-bombing.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 1:15:32 PM
There is some votebombing going on in the convert me debate, on behalf of both parties.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 1:16:14 PM
At 7/20/2010 1:14:20 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
The one with C_N has 4 votebombs, one for you, 3 for him.
He got 14 unfair points in the few latest votes. On my debate with Jannah, everything can be argued to be the same except arguments. And she accepted the rebuttals, so they are also on my part.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 1:24:38 PM
Read the Convert me debate. Personally, I feel C_N argued better, but everything else ought to be tied.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 1:31:18 PM
At 7/20/2010 1:16:14 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 7/20/2010 1:14:20 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
The one with C_N has 4 votebombs, one for you, 3 for him.
He got 14 unfair points in the few latest votes. On my debate with Jannah, everything can be argued to be the same except arguments. And she accepted the rebuttals, so they are also on my part.

Pretty much the same with us.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.