Jump to topic:

What is this for?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:51:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ok, so I was messing around with my profile, right? Well, I scrolled down to my Debates just to see which ones were being shown, when I saw the orange button by the words "17 Debates." I clicked on it, and then all of this code appears.

I was just wondering, what is the purpose of that button? I see no obvious reason for it.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:56:20 AM
At 3/20/2015 8:51:18 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Ok, so I was messing around with my profile, right? Well, I scrolled down to my Debates just to see which ones were being shown, when I saw the orange button by the words "17 Debates." I clicked on it, and then all of this code appears.

I was just wondering, what is the purpose of that button? I see no obvious reason for it.

It's an RSS feed. You need an RSS reader to view it with formatting and such.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 9:30:48 AM
At 3/20/2015 8:56:20 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/20/2015 8:51:18 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

It's an RSS feed. You need an RSS reader to view it with formatting and such.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, thanks.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.