Jump to topic:

What is this for?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:51:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ok, so I was messing around with my profile, right? Well, I scrolled down to my Debates just to see which ones were being shown, when I saw the orange button by the words "17 Debates." I clicked on it, and then all of this code appears.

I was just wondering, what is the purpose of that button? I see no obvious reason for it.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 8:56:20 AM
At 3/20/2015 8:51:18 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Ok, so I was messing around with my profile, right? Well, I scrolled down to my Debates just to see which ones were being shown, when I saw the orange button by the words "17 Debates." I clicked on it, and then all of this code appears.

I was just wondering, what is the purpose of that button? I see no obvious reason for it.

It's an RSS feed. You need an RSS reader to view it with formatting and such.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
#StandWithBossy
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 9:30:48 AM
At 3/20/2015 8:56:20 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/20/2015 8:51:18 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

It's an RSS feed. You need an RSS reader to view it with formatting and such.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, thanks.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."