Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTY AND AJAB nac

ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 3:42:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Subject says it all :-)

I'm grateful y'all made it another year before society or nature kills us all off <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 3:53:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Y'all are inching towards old age, senility, helplessness, and death.

Unless, of course, you die young. Look forward to that.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 3:53:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 3:50:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Happy One-Year-Closer-to-Death, Ajab and Kitty! <3

Goddamn it, you preempted me :(
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 3:54:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 3:53:57 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/20/2015 3:50:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Happy One-Year-Closer-to-Death, Ajab and Kitty! <3

Goddamn it, you preempted me :(

<3.

Kitty likes death, so it's cool.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 4:08:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You are one year closer to injury, illness, death, financial troubles, and the death of people around you!
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 4:33:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 4:08:35 PM, SamStevens wrote:
You are one year closer to injury, illness, death, financial troubles, and the death of people around you!

Way to bloody out-do me...
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 4:50:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 3:50:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Happy One-Year-Closer-to-Death, Ajab and Kitty! <3

I thought that this was bossy writing, until I read your name.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 4:51:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 4:50:10 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 3:50:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Happy One-Year-Closer-to-Death, Ajab and Kitty! <3

I thought that this was bossy writing, until I read your name.

Lmfao.

I really don't see the connection! Is Bossy particularly inclined toward death, or something?
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 4:57:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 3:42:51 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Subject says it all :-)

I'm grateful y'all made it another year before society or nature kills us all off <3

Damnit woman, everytime I see you post I think it's Endarkened because of your profile pic! It is a good pic though <3

And happy birthday y'all!
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:02:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 4:51:05 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 4:50:10 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 3:50:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Happy One-Year-Closer-to-Death, Ajab and Kitty! <3

I thought that this was bossy writing, until I read your name.

Lmfao.

I really don't see the connection! Is Bossy particularly inclined toward death, or something?

Bahahaha, my goodness no. It's one of the core premises in Objectivism to avoid death. Be careful about accusing him of that, or else you'll get a wall of text on what Rand thought of death. He just sees birthdays without the nonsensical hysteria, as you seem to do.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:06:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:02:38 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 4:51:05 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 4:50:10 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 3:50:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Happy One-Year-Closer-to-Death, Ajab and Kitty! <3

I thought that this was bossy writing, until I read your name.

Lmfao.

I really don't see the connection! Is Bossy particularly inclined toward death, or something?

Bahahaha, my goodness no. It's one of the core premises in Objectivism to avoid death. Be careful about accusing him of that, or else you'll get a wall of text on what Rand thought of death. He just sees birthdays without the nonsensical hysteria, as you seem to do.

Ah, okay. I haven't much knowledge of objectivism (thank goodness--preempting the incoming barrage of text).

What's funny is, I do think birthdays warrant some degree of hysteria, though there's certainly diminishing returns. Heck, Kitty knows--and won't divulge, I hope--about the present Annie and I prepared for her. That was rather outside of my comfort zone, and would probably only be justified by an occasion like this.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
WillYouMarryMe
Posts: 247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:07:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 3:42:51 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Subject says it all :-)

I'm grateful y'all made it another year before society or nature kills us all off <3

Where the hell did Ajabi go?
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:18:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:06:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:02:38 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 4:51:05 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 4:50:10 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 3:50:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Happy One-Year-Closer-to-Death, Ajab and Kitty! <3

I thought that this was bossy writing, until I read your name.

Lmfao.

I really don't see the connection! Is Bossy particularly inclined toward death, or something?

Bahahaha, my goodness no. It's one of the core premises in Objectivism to avoid death. Be careful about accusing him of that, or else you'll get a wall of text on what Rand thought of death. He just sees birthdays without the nonsensical hysteria, as you seem to do.

Ah, okay. I haven't much knowledge of objectivism (thank goodness--preempting the incoming barrage of text).

It's coming. Man is man. All your problems extend from you denying this reality...


What's funny is, I do think birthdays warrant some degree of hysteria, though there's certainly diminishing returns. Heck, Kitty knows--and won't divulge, I hope--about the present Annie and I prepared for her. That was rather outside of my comfort zone, and would probably only be justified by an occasion like this.

Wait, what? You've prepared something for someone?
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:21:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:18:07 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:06:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:02:38 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 4:51:05 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 4:50:10 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 3:50:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Happy One-Year-Closer-to-Death, Ajab and Kitty! <3

I thought that this was bossy writing, until I read your name.

Lmfao.

I really don't see the connection! Is Bossy particularly inclined toward death, or something?

Bahahaha, my goodness no. It's one of the core premises in Objectivism to avoid death. Be careful about accusing him of that, or else you'll get a wall of text on what Rand thought of death. He just sees birthdays without the nonsensical hysteria, as you seem to do.

Ah, okay. I haven't much knowledge of objectivism (thank goodness--preempting the incoming barrage of text).

It's coming. Man is man. All your problems extend from you denying this reality...

Man is man? I suppose that's tautologically true, but I don't see what the alternative is: man is woman, dog, shark, polar bear? Nothing else seems to fit, anyway.


What's funny is, I do think birthdays warrant some degree of hysteria, though there's certainly diminishing returns. Heck, Kitty knows--and won't divulge, I hope--about the present Annie and I prepared for her. That was rather outside of my comfort zone, and would probably only be justified by an occasion like this.

Wait, what? You've prepared something for someone?

It was Annie's idea, lol. It was a present for Kitty, though I'm obligated, for the sake of salvaging my own dignity, to not disclose the details. :P
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:21:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:18:07 PM, Zarroette wrote:
Wait, what? You've prepared something for someone?
*laughs evilly*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:24:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:21:18 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:18:07 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:06:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:02:38 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 4:51:05 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 4:50:10 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 3:50:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Happy One-Year-Closer-to-Death, Ajab and Kitty! <3

I thought that this was bossy writing, until I read your name.

Lmfao.

I really don't see the connection! Is Bossy particularly inclined toward death, or something?

Bahahaha, my goodness no. It's one of the core premises in Objectivism to avoid death. Be careful about accusing him of that, or else you'll get a wall of text on what Rand thought of death. He just sees birthdays without the nonsensical hysteria, as you seem to do.

Ah, okay. I haven't much knowledge of objectivism (thank goodness--preempting the incoming barrage of text).

It's coming. Man is man. All your problems extend from you denying this reality...

Man is man? I suppose that's tautologically true, but I don't see what the alternative is: man is woman, dog, shark, polar bear? Nothing else seems to fit, anyway.

Oh wow. Now you're going to get an entire thesis from Bossy about why you're misrepresenting Rand. Incoming server crash!



What's funny is, I do think birthdays warrant some degree of hysteria, though there's certainly diminishing returns. Heck, Kitty knows--and won't divulge, I hope--about the present Annie and I prepared for her. That was rather outside of my comfort zone, and would probably only be justified by an occasion like this.

Wait, what? You've prepared something for someone?

It was Annie's idea, lol. It was a present for Kitty, though I'm obligated, for the sake of salvaging my own dignity, to not disclose the details. :P

Oh, okay. If you're going to give Ajab a surprise too, then I recommend a blow-up man doll and a key to open his closet :)
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:24:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:21:18 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:18:07 PM, Zarroette wrote:
Wait, what? You've prepared something for someone?
*laughs evilly*

Uh oh...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:26:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:24:24 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:21:18 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:18:07 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:06:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:02:38 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 4:51:05 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 4:50:10 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 3:50:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Happy One-Year-Closer-to-Death, Ajab and Kitty! <3

I thought that this was bossy writing, until I read your name.

Lmfao.

I really don't see the connection! Is Bossy particularly inclined toward death, or something?

Bahahaha, my goodness no. It's one of the core premises in Objectivism to avoid death. Be careful about accusing him of that, or else you'll get a wall of text on what Rand thought of death. He just sees birthdays without the nonsensical hysteria, as you seem to do.

Ah, okay. I haven't much knowledge of objectivism (thank goodness--preempting the incoming barrage of text).

It's coming. Man is man. All your problems extend from you denying this reality...

Man is man? I suppose that's tautologically true, but I don't see what the alternative is: man is woman, dog, shark, polar bear? Nothing else seems to fit, anyway.

Oh wow. Now you're going to get an entire thesis from Bossy about why you're misrepresenting Rand. Incoming server crash!

Hahahaha, I wouldn't have it any other way. What's funny is, Bossy and I once agreed to a swap: he agreed to read Keynes's General Theory, while I said I'd read one of Ayn Rand's essays. I still haven't cracked open that bloody essay, lol.



What's funny is, I do think birthdays warrant some degree of hysteria, though there's certainly diminishing returns. Heck, Kitty knows--and won't divulge, I hope--about the present Annie and I prepared for her. That was rather outside of my comfort zone, and would probably only be justified by an occasion like this.

Wait, what? You've prepared something for someone?

It was Annie's idea, lol. It was a present for Kitty, though I'm obligated, for the sake of salvaging my own dignity, to not disclose the details. :P

Oh, okay. If you're going to give Ajab a surprise too, then I recommend a blow-up man doll and a key to open his closet :)

That's totally an inside joke that I'm not privy to! lol.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:26:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:24:48 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:21:18 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:18:07 PM, Zarroette wrote:
Wait, what? You've prepared something for someone?
*laughs evilly*

Uh oh...

>:D It's how he sent a big "NO" and like 10 seconds after sent a "Okay fine"... He so wanted to do this XD
I can't wait for Kitty to get it... It is sh1tty as fl3ck but she'll love it XD
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:28:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:26:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I can't wait for Kitty to get it... It is sh1tty as fl3ck but she'll love it XD

Hey! My singing voice isn't *that* bad, Annie!
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:29:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Happy Birthday.
Enjoy life while you can.

Carpe Diem, and Memento Mori!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:30:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:28:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:26:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I can't wait for Kitty to get it... It is sh1tty as fl3ck but she'll love it XD

Hey! My singing voice isn't *that* bad, Annie!

I never said you recorded with me XD

And no, it's not terrible, but our voices don't suit one another... at all. Mine was too high, and yours, too low. If we practised more, we might've gotten it better, but a lack of time so meh
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:30:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Y'all are very lucky that I only have access to a phone right now. This thread requires a 4 hour speech.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:31:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:30:03 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:28:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:26:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I can't wait for Kitty to get it... It is sh1tty as fl3ck but she'll love it XD

Hey! My singing voice isn't *that* bad, Annie!

I never said you recorded with me XD

You were talking about something other than our recording? What are your referring to,t hen?

And no, it's not terrible, but our voices don't suit one another... at all. Mine was too high, and yours, too low. If we practised more, we might've gotten it better, but a lack of time so meh

Fair enough. We have....a lot of work to do. I'll fill you in later :P
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:32:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:31:08 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:30:03 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:28:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:26:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I can't wait for Kitty to get it... It is sh1tty as fl3ck but she'll love it XD

Hey! My singing voice isn't *that* bad, Annie!

I never said you recorded with me XD

You were talking about something other than our recording? What are your referring to,t hen?

I was trying to be vague to save your skin :P
And no, it's not terrible, but our voices don't suit one another... at all. Mine was too high, and yours, too low. If we practised more, we might've gotten it better, but a lack of time so meh

Fair enough. We have....a lot of work to do. I'll fill you in later :P

Hmm?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:33:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/20/2015 5:32:21 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:31:08 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:30:03 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:28:19 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/20/2015 5:26:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I can't wait for Kitty to get it... It is sh1tty as fl3ck but she'll love it XD

Hey! My singing voice isn't *that* bad, Annie!

I never said you recorded with me XD

You were talking about something other than our recording? What are your referring to,t hen?

I was trying to be vague to save your skin :P

My skin is totally fine! Bunnies are resilient, after all.

And no, it's not terrible, but our voices don't suit one another... at all. Mine was too high, and yours, too low. If we practised more, we might've gotten it better, but a lack of time so meh

Fair enough. We have....a lot of work to do. I'll fill you in later :P

Hmm?

*cough* check your comments *cough*
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2015 5:33:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh and make sure not to sin!
Everyone get's judged eventually.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW