Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Political terms according to Urban Dictionary

UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 10:52:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Now I have compiled a list of various political terms and looked at their definitions according to Urban Dictonary, I specifically chose the most offensive/strawman-ish there maybe discrepancy in size of the definition. Note that I did not make any of the definitions.

Conservative: " People who want to destroy america by letting the poor starve in the streets while having little b1tch fits about not getting there tax cuts.
or
gun toteing rednecks
conservatives: george bush is a gun toteing redneck who is letting the poor starve and making the rich richer
makes sense why some1 would do that
i mean
its brilliant
ha
george bush is an idiot"

Liberal: " Left-wing idiots of America, they claim to love the country, yet at the same time contradict themselves by bashing any actions taken by the government to protect our nation. They say they love freedom, but will be the first to deny any action that spreads freedom in the world. Their main philosophy is "protecting peoples' rights" and they do this by bashing Christianity calling it "an infringement of people's freedom", although they will grant freedom to rapists, murderers, child molesters, etc, thus endangering people. With liberals in control, anarchy would occur. The ACLU (Anti-Christian Liberal ULCERS), will criticize a business for simply using the word Christmas or putting a nativity scene in the mall, but will allow Islamic groups to hold religious meetings in a public school. Liberals will support abortion, saying that "its the woman's choice" without any regard to the baby that is killed. These idiots are trying to redefine the real definition of marriage (man and woman) into man and man, in an attempt to make being gay seem normal. Liberals will support welfare programs in response to unemployment, but in time this creates more unemployment as a lazy generation of welfare receipients is created. When asked to defend their policies, Liberals will jump around the issue, since they have nothing to back up their beliefs. These left-wing lunatics will put out terrorist-supporting propaganda such as "Fahrenheit 911" in attempt to defeat the fact that these ruthless terrorist factions exist. Sadly, the media brainwashes more and more Americans into the Liberal cause. These people cannot think for themselves and unfortunately the majority of young people are liberals. There is a saying and it goes: "If you're not a Liberal by age 20 you have no heart, if you're not a Conservative by age 40, you have NO BRAIN!" I guess I have no heart then, but at least I can make sensible decisions!
These liberals make me sick with their hypocrisy! "

Socialist: "A person who thinks that the hard working people should SHARE their paychecks with their lazy neighbors, just because they have more MONEY. Even though they worked hard for their MONEY, they should still give it to their neighbor who sits on their couch watching tv all day, because it wouldn't be FAIR if the hard worker had more money.

Socialists also tend to think that the hard working people should pay for their lazy neighbor to go to the hospital as well. Kind of like Barack Obama. Even though the lazy neighbor is completely useless and spent their Obama Check on beer and cigarettes, hardworking people should pay for their healthcare. The hardworking person only wants to keep their money because they're a greedy a55hole, not because they worked hard for it or anything.
My neighbor gets 2000 dollars from the government every month because "his back hurts." Yet he spends his entire day out in his backyard, building a treehouse, a go-cart, and other projects. And Barack Obama wants me to pay for his healthcare now as well as his backyard projects. Fvck you, Obama, Pirate Socialist in Chief. "

Capitalist: " A term for a rich business tycoon who only cares about MAKING MORE MONEY. He doesn't care if he puts smaller stores out of business, doesn't care about the poor or middle class, and doesn't care very much about the customer. His business will usually sell overpriced products made of cheap plastic, and the customer support will usually be outsourced if there's any customer support in the first place. Similar to the phrase "miser", or "cheapskate", but more applicable to people who not only horde money, but keep expanding their businesses even when they have more than enough money. "

Left Wing: " low life scum-bags who TAX the hard workin british citizen in order to pay for scummy unemployed wankers and smelly immigrant to live a happy life without having to contribute to society in any way
that fvcking communist gordon brown letting more immigrants into the country, god help us - realistic right wingers view

lets free all our prisoners and give terrorists luxury homes and new identities - inbred left-winger "

Right Wing: "Right wings are the equivalent to the Dark Side in Star Wars. Secretive, brash, heartless, bent on pointless tradition. The right wing, or conservative (anti-progressive) party, is a collection of wealthy politicians seated through social promotion, private lobbying, and secretive associations. Right wingers favor small and weak governments that can be easily controlled by wealthy capitalists, and in doing so protect their own interests and those of their political allies. A right winger is quick to judge, slow to concede, and impossible to converse with. (See Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, & Fox News) There may be some exceptions to the generalization.
A:"Look at that right wing holding a god hates f@gs sign!"
B:"Let's stick that sign pole up his a55" "
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:01:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 10:52:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Now I have compiled a list of various political terms and looked at their definitions according to Urban Dictonary, I specifically chose the most offensive/strawman-ish there maybe discrepancy in size of the definition. Note that I did not make any of the definitions.

Conservative: " People who want to destroy america by letting the poor starve in the streets while having little b1tch fits about not getting there tax cuts.
or
gun toteing rednecks
conservatives: george bush is a gun toteing redneck who is letting the poor starve and making the rich richer
makes sense why some1 would do that
i mean
its brilliant
ha
george bush is an idiot"

Liberal: " Left-wing idiots of America, they claim to love the country, yet at the same time contradict themselves by bashing any actions taken by the government to protect our nation. They say they love freedom, but will be the first to deny any action that spreads freedom in the world. Their main philosophy is "protecting peoples' rights" and they do this by bashing Christianity calling it "an infringement of people's freedom", although they will grant freedom to rapists, murderers, child molesters, etc, thus endangering people. With liberals in control, anarchy would occur. The ACLU (Anti-Christian Liberal ULCERS), will criticize a business for simply using the word Christmas or putting a nativity scene in the mall, but will allow Islamic groups to hold religious meetings in a public school. Liberals will support abortion, saying that "its the woman's choice" without any regard to the baby that is killed. These idiots are trying to redefine the real definition of marriage (man and woman) into man and man, in an attempt to make being gay seem normal. Liberals will support welfare programs in response to unemployment, but in time this creates more unemployment as a lazy generation of welfare receipients is created. When asked to defend their policies, Liberals will jump around the issue, since they have nothing to back up their beliefs. These left-wing lunatics will put out terrorist-supporting propaganda such as "Fahrenheit 911" in attempt to defeat the fact that these ruthless terrorist factions exist. Sadly, the media brainwashes more and more Americans into the Liberal cause. These people cannot think for themselves and unfortunately the majority of young people are liberals. There is a saying and it goes: "If you're not a Liberal by age 20 you have no heart, if you're not a Conservative by age 40, you have NO BRAIN!" I guess I have no heart then, but at least I can make sensible decisions!
These liberals make me sick with their hypocrisy! "

Socialist: "A person who thinks that the hard working people should SHARE their paychecks with their lazy neighbors, just because they have more MONEY. Even though they worked hard for their MONEY, they should still give it to their neighbor who sits on their couch watching tv all day, because it wouldn't be FAIR if the hard worker had more money.

Socialists also tend to think that the hard working people should pay for their lazy neighbor to go to the hospital as well. Kind of like Barack Obama. Even though the lazy neighbor is completely useless and spent their Obama Check on beer and cigarettes, hardworking people should pay for their healthcare. The hardworking person only wants to keep their money because they're a greedy a55hole, not because they worked hard for it or anything.
My neighbor gets 2000 dollars from the government every month because "his back hurts." Yet he spends his entire day out in his backyard, building a treehouse, a go-cart, and other projects. And Barack Obama wants me to pay for his healthcare now as well as his backyard projects. Fvck you, Obama, Pirate Socialist in Chief. "

Capitalist: " A term for a rich business tycoon who only cares about MAKING MORE MONEY. He doesn't care if he puts smaller stores out of business, doesn't care about the poor or middle class, and doesn't care very much about the customer. His business will usually sell overpriced products made of cheap plastic, and the customer support will usually be outsourced if there's any customer support in the first place. Similar to the phrase "miser", or "cheapskate", but more applicable to people who not only horde money, but keep expanding their businesses even when they have more than enough money. "

Left Wing: " low life scum-bags who TAX the hard workin british citizen in order to pay for scummy unemployed wankers and smelly immigrant to live a happy life without having to contribute to society in any way
that fvcking communist gordon brown letting more immigrants into the country, god help us - realistic right wingers view

lets free all our prisoners and give terrorists luxury homes and new identities - inbred left-winger "

Right Wing: "Right wings are the equivalent to the Dark Side in Star Wars. Secretive, brash, heartless, bent on pointless tradition. The right wing, or conservative (anti-progressive) party, is a collection of wealthy politicians seated through social promotion, private lobbying, and secretive associations. Right wingers favor small and weak governments that can be easily controlled by wealthy capitalists, and in doing so protect their own interests and those of their political allies. A right winger is quick to judge, slow to concede, and impossible to converse with. (See Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, & Fox News) There may be some exceptions to the generalization.
A:"Look at that right wing holding a god hates f@gs sign!"
B:"Let's stick that sign pole up his a55" "

It funny that the conservative description is word for word what liberal indoctrination teaches about conservatism in schools with no actual proof to back it up . But on the other hand the liberal description is easily proved every single day on the nightly news.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:05:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 10:52:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Now I have compiled a list of various political terms and looked at their definitions according to Urban Dictonary, I specifically chose the most offensive/strawman-ish there maybe discrepancy in size of the definition. Note that I did not make any of the definitions.

Conservative: " People who want to destroy america by letting the poor starve in the streets while having little b1tch fits about not getting there tax cuts.
or
gun toteing rednecks
conservatives: george bush is a gun toteing redneck who is letting the poor starve and making the rich richer
makes sense why some1 would do that
i mean
its brilliant
ha
george bush is an idiot"

Liberal: " Left-wing idiots of America, they claim to love the country, yet at the same time contradict themselves by bashing any actions taken by the government to protect our nation. They say they love freedom, but will be the first to deny any action that spreads freedom in the world. Their main philosophy is "protecting peoples' rights" and they do this by bashing Christianity calling it "an infringement of people's freedom", although they will grant freedom to rapists, murderers, child molesters, etc, thus endangering people. With liberals in control, anarchy would occur. The ACLU (Anti-Christian Liberal ULCERS), will criticize a business for simply using the word Christmas or putting a nativity scene in the mall, but will allow Islamic groups to hold religious meetings in a public school. Liberals will support abortion, saying that "its the woman's choice" without any regard to the baby that is killed. These idiots are trying to redefine the real definition of marriage (man and woman) into man and man, in an attempt to make being gay seem normal. Liberals will support welfare programs in response to unemployment, but in time this creates more unemployment as a lazy generation of welfare receipients is created. When asked to defend their policies, Liberals will jump around the issue, since they have nothing to back up their beliefs. These left-wing lunatics will put out terrorist-supporting propaganda such as "Fahrenheit 911" in attempt to defeat the fact that these ruthless terrorist factions exist. Sadly, the media brainwashes more and more Americans into the Liberal cause. These people cannot think for themselves and unfortunately the majority of young people are liberals. There is a saying and it goes: "If you're not a Liberal by age 20 you have no heart, if you're not a Conservative by age 40, you have NO BRAIN!" I guess I have no heart then, but at least I can make sensible decisions!
These liberals make me sick with their hypocrisy! "

Socialist: "A person who thinks that the hard working people should SHARE their paychecks with their lazy neighbors, just because they have more MONEY. Even though they worked hard for their MONEY, they should still give it to their neighbor who sits on their couch watching tv all day, because it wouldn't be FAIR if the hard worker had more money.

Socialists also tend to think that the hard working people should pay for their lazy neighbor to go to the hospital as well. Kind of like Barack Obama. Even though the lazy neighbor is completely useless and spent their Obama Check on beer and cigarettes, hardworking people should pay for their healthcare. The hardworking person only wants to keep their money because they're a greedy a55hole, not because they worked hard for it or anything.
My neighbor gets 2000 dollars from the government every month because "his back hurts." Yet he spends his entire day out in his backyard, building a treehouse, a go-cart, and other projects. And Barack Obama wants me to pay for his healthcare now as well as his backyard projects. Fvck you, Obama, Pirate Socialist in Chief. "

Capitalist: " A term for a rich business tycoon who only cares about MAKING MORE MONEY. He doesn't care if he puts smaller stores out of business, doesn't care about the poor or middle class, and doesn't care very much about the customer. His business will usually sell overpriced products made of cheap plastic, and the customer support will usually be outsourced if there's any customer support in the first place. Similar to the phrase "miser", or "cheapskate", but more applicable to people who not only horde money, but keep expanding their businesses even when they have more than enough money. "

Left Wing: " low life scum-bags who TAX the hard workin british citizen in order to pay for scummy unemployed wankers and smelly immigrant to live a happy life without having to contribute to society in any way
that fvcking communist gordon brown letting more immigrants into the country, god help us - realistic right wingers view

lets free all our prisoners and give terrorists luxury homes and new identities - inbred left-winger "

Right Wing: "Right wings are the equivalent to the Dark Side in Star Wars. Secretive, brash, heartless, bent on pointless tradition. The right wing, or conservative (anti-progressive) party, is a collection of wealthy politicians seated through social promotion, private lobbying, and secretive associations. Right wingers favor small and weak governments that can be easily controlled by wealthy capitalists, and in doing so protect their own interests and those of their political allies. A right winger is quick to judge, slow to concede, and impossible to converse with. (See Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, & Fox News) There may be some exceptions to the generalization.
A:"Look at that right wing holding a god hates f@gs sign!"
B:"Let's stick that sign pole up his a55" "

It funny that the liberal description is word for word what conservative indoctrination teaches about liberalism in schools with no actual proof to back it up . But on the other hand the conservative description is easily proved every single day on the nightly news
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:37:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 10:52:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Now I have compiled a list of various political terms and looked at their definitions according to Urban Dictonary, I specifically chose the most offensive/strawman-ish there maybe discrepancy in size of the definition. Note that I did not make any of the definitions.

Conservative: " People who want to destroy america by letting the poor starve in the streets while having little b1tch fits about not getting there tax cuts.
or
gun toteing rednecks
conservatives: george bush is a gun toteing redneck who is letting the poor starve and making the rich richer
makes sense why some1 would do that
i mean
its brilliant
ha
george bush is an idiot"

Liberal: " Left-wing idiots of America, they claim to love the country, yet at the same time contradict themselves by bashing any actions taken by the government to protect our nation. They say they love freedom, but will be the first to deny any action that spreads freedom in the world. Their main philosophy is "protecting peoples' rights" and they do this by bashing Christianity calling it "an infringement of people's freedom", although they will grant freedom to rapists, murderers, child molesters, etc, thus endangering people. With liberals in control, anarchy would occur. The ACLU (Anti-Christian Liberal ULCERS), will criticize a business for simply using the word Christmas or putting a nativity scene in the mall, but will allow Islamic groups to hold religious meetings in a public school. Liberals will support abortion, saying that "its the woman's choice" without any regard to the baby that is killed. These idiots are trying to redefine the real definition of marriage (man and woman) into man and man, in an attempt to make being gay seem normal. Liberals will support welfare programs in response to unemployment, but in time this creates more unemployment as a lazy generation of welfare receipients is created. When asked to defend their policies, Liberals will jump around the issue, since they have nothing to back up their beliefs. These left-wing lunatics will put out terrorist-supporting propaganda such as "Fahrenheit 911" in attempt to defeat the fact that these ruthless terrorist factions exist. Sadly, the media brainwashes more and more Americans into the Liberal cause. These people cannot think for themselves and unfortunately the majority of young people are liberals. There is a saying and it goes: "If you're not a Liberal by age 20 you have no heart, if you're not a Conservative by age 40, you have NO BRAIN!" I guess I have no heart then, but at least I can make sensible decisions!
These liberals make me sick with their hypocrisy! "

Socialist: "A person who thinks that the hard working people should SHARE their paychecks with their lazy neighbors, just because they have more MONEY. Even though they worked hard for their MONEY, they should still give it to their neighbor who sits on their couch watching tv all day, because it wouldn't be FAIR if the hard worker had more money.

Socialists also tend to think that the hard working people should pay for their lazy neighbor to go to the hospital as well. Kind of like Barack Obama. Even though the lazy neighbor is completely useless and spent their Obama Check on beer and cigarettes, hardworking people should pay for their healthcare. The hardworking person only wants to keep their money because they're a greedy a55hole, not because they worked hard for it or anything.
My neighbor gets 2000 dollars from the government every month because "his back hurts." Yet he spends his entire day out in his backyard, building a treehouse, a go-cart, and other projects. And Barack Obama wants me to pay for his healthcare now as well as his backyard projects. Fvck you, Obama, Pirate Socialist in Chief. "

Capitalist: " A term for a rich business tycoon who only cares about MAKING MORE MONEY. He doesn't care if he puts smaller stores out of business, doesn't care about the poor or middle class, and doesn't care very much about the customer. His business will usually sell overpriced products made of cheap plastic, and the customer support will usually be outsourced if there's any customer support in the first place. Similar to the phrase "miser", or "cheapskate", but more applicable to people who not only horde money, but keep expanding their businesses even when they have more than enough money. "

Left Wing: " low life scum-bags who TAX the hard workin british citizen in order to pay for scummy unemployed wankers and smelly immigrant to live a happy life without having to contribute to society in any way
that fvcking communist gordon brown letting more immigrants into the country, god help us - realistic right wingers view

lets free all our prisoners and give terrorists luxury homes and new identities - inbred left-winger "

Right Wing: "Right wings are the equivalent to the Dark Side in Star Wars. Secretive, brash, heartless, bent on pointless tradition. The right wing, or conservative (anti-progressive) party, is a collection of wealthy politicians seated through social promotion, private lobbying, and secretive associations. Right wingers favor small and weak governments that can be easily controlled by wealthy capitalists, and in doing so protect their own interests and those of their political allies. A right winger is quick to judge, slow to concede, and impossible to converse with. (See Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, & Fox News) There may be some exceptions to the generalization.
A:"Look at that right wing holding a god hates f@gs sign!"
B:"Let's stick that sign pole up his a55" "

It funny that the liberal description is word for word what conservative indoctrination teaches about liberalism in schools with no actual proof to back it up . But on the other hand the conservative description is easily proved every single day on the nightly news
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:50:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 11:05:47 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/21/2015 10:52:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Now I have compiled a list of various political terms and looked at their definitions according to Urban Dictonary, I specifically chose the most offensive/strawman-ish there maybe discrepancy in size of the definition. Note that I did not make any of the definitions.

Conservative: " People who want to destroy america by letting the poor starve in the streets while having little b1tch fits about not getting there tax cuts.
or
gun toteing rednecks
conservatives: george bush is a gun toteing redneck who is letting the poor starve and making the rich richer
makes sense why some1 would do that
i mean
its brilliant
ha
george bush is an idiot"

Liberal: " Left-wing idiots of America, they claim to love the country, yet at the same time contradict themselves by bashing any actions taken by the government to protect our nation. They say they love freedom, but will be the first to deny any action that spreads freedom in the world. Their main philosophy is "protecting peoples' rights" and they do this by bashing Christianity calling it "an infringement of people's freedom", although they will grant freedom to rapists, murderers, child molesters, etc, thus endangering people. With liberals in control, anarchy would occur. The ACLU (Anti-Christian Liberal ULCERS), will criticize a business for simply using the word Christmas or putting a nativity scene in the mall, but will allow Islamic groups to hold religious meetings in a public school. Liberals will support abortion, saying that "its the woman's choice" without any regard to the baby that is killed. These idiots are trying to redefine the real definition of marriage (man and woman) into man and man, in an attempt to make being gay seem normal. Liberals will support welfare programs in response to unemployment, but in time this creates more unemployment as a lazy generation of welfare receipients is created. When asked to defend their policies, Liberals will jump around the issue, since they have nothing to back up their beliefs. These left-wing lunatics will put out terrorist-supporting propaganda such as "Fahrenheit 911" in attempt to defeat the fact that these ruthless terrorist factions exist. Sadly, the media brainwashes more and more Americans into the Liberal cause. These people cannot think for themselves and unfortunately the majority of young people are liberals. There is a saying and it goes: "If you're not a Liberal by age 20 you have no heart, if you're not a Conservative by age 40, you have NO BRAIN!" I guess I have no heart then, but at least I can make sensible decisions!
These liberals make me sick with their hypocrisy! "

Socialist: "A person who thinks that the hard working people should SHARE their paychecks with their lazy neighbors, just because they have more MONEY. Even though they worked hard for their MONEY, they should still give it to their neighbor who sits on their couch watching tv all day, because it wouldn't be FAIR if the hard worker had more money.

Socialists also tend to think that the hard working people should pay for their lazy neighbor to go to the hospital as well. Kind of like Barack Obama. Even though the lazy neighbor is completely useless and spent their Obama Check on beer and cigarettes, hardworking people should pay for their healthcare. The hardworking person only wants to keep their money because they're a greedy a55hole, not because they worked hard for it or anything.
My neighbor gets 2000 dollars from the government every month because "his back hurts." Yet he spends his entire day out in his backyard, building a treehouse, a go-cart, and other projects. And Barack Obama wants me to pay for his healthcare now as well as his backyard projects. Fvck you, Obama, Pirate Socialist in Chief. "

Capitalist: " A term for a rich business tycoon who only cares about MAKING MORE MONEY. He doesn't care if he puts smaller stores out of business, doesn't care about the poor or middle class, and doesn't care very much about the customer. His business will usually sell overpriced products made of cheap plastic, and the customer support will usually be outsourced if there's any customer support in the first place. Similar to the phrase "miser", or "cheapskate", but more applicable to people who not only horde money, but keep expanding their businesses even when they have more than enough money. "

Left Wing: " low life scum-bags who TAX the hard workin british citizen in order to pay for scummy unemployed wankers and smelly immigrant to live a happy life without having to contribute to society in any way
that fvcking communist gordon brown letting more immigrants into the country, god help us - realistic right wingers view

lets free all our prisoners and give terrorists luxury homes and new identities - inbred left-winger "

Right Wing: "Right wings are the equivalent to the Dark Side in Star Wars. Secretive, brash, heartless, bent on pointless tradition. The right wing, or conservative (anti-progressive) party, is a collection of wealthy politicians seated through social promotion, private lobbying, and secretive associations. Right wingers favor small and weak governments that can be easily controlled by wealthy capitalists, and in doing so protect their own interests and those of their political allies. A right winger is quick to judge, slow to concede, and impossible to converse with. (See Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, & Fox News) There may be some exceptions to the generalization.
A:"Look at that right wing holding a god hates f@gs sign!"
B:"Let's stick that sign pole up his a55" "

It funny that the liberal description is word for word what conservative indoctrination teaches about liberalism in schools with no actual proof to back it up . But on the other hand the conservative description is easily proved every single day on the nightly news

Nice troll.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:54:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 11:05:47 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/21/2015 10:52:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Now I have compiled a list of various political terms and looked at their definitions according to Urban Dictonary, I specifically chose the most offensive/strawman-ish there maybe discrepancy in size of the definition. Note that I did not make any of the definitions.

Conservative: " People who want to destroy america by letting the poor starve in the streets while having little b1tch fits about not getting there tax cuts.
or
gun toteing rednecks
conservatives: george bush is a gun toteing redneck who is letting the poor starve and making the rich richer
makes sense why some1 would do that
i mean
its brilliant
ha
george bush is an idiot"

Liberal: " Left-wing idiots of America, they claim to love the country, yet at the same time contradict themselves by bashing any actions taken by the government to protect our nation. They say they love freedom, but will be the first to deny any action that spreads freedom in the world. Their main philosophy is "protecting peoples' rights" and they do this by bashing Christianity calling it "an infringement of people's freedom", although they will grant freedom to rapists, murderers, child molesters, etc, thus endangering people. With liberals in control, anarchy would occur. The ACLU (Anti-Christian Liberal ULCERS), will criticize a business for simply using the word Christmas or putting a nativity scene in the mall, but will allow Islamic groups to hold religious meetings in a public school. Liberals will support abortion, saying that "its the woman's choice" without any regard to the baby that is killed. These idiots are trying to redefine the real definition of marriage (man and woman) into man and man, in an attempt to make being gay seem normal. Liberals will support welfare programs in response to unemployment, but in time this creates more unemployment as a lazy generation of welfare receipients is created. When asked to defend their policies, Liberals will jump around the issue, since they have nothing to back up their beliefs. These left-wing lunatics will put out terrorist-supporting propaganda such as "Fahrenheit 911" in attempt to defeat the fact that these ruthless terrorist factions exist. Sadly, the media brainwashes more and more Americans into the Liberal cause. These people cannot think for themselves and unfortunately the majority of young people are liberals. There is a saying and it goes: "If you're not a Liberal by age 20 you have no heart, if you're not a Conservative by age 40, you have NO BRAIN!" I guess I have no heart then, but at least I can make sensible decisions!
These liberals make me sick with their hypocrisy! "

Socialist: "A person who thinks that the hard working people should SHARE their paychecks with their lazy neighbors, just because they have more MONEY. Even though they worked hard for their MONEY, they should still give it to their neighbor who sits on their couch watching tv all day, because it wouldn't be FAIR if the hard worker had more money.

Socialists also tend to think that the hard working people should pay for their lazy neighbor to go to the hospital as well. Kind of like Barack Obama. Even though the lazy neighbor is completely useless and spent their Obama Check on beer and cigarettes, hardworking people should pay for their healthcare. The hardworking person only wants to keep their money because they're a greedy a55hole, not because they worked hard for it or anything.
My neighbor gets 2000 dollars from the government every month because "his back hurts." Yet he spends his entire day out in his backyard, building a treehouse, a go-cart, and other projects. And Barack Obama wants me to pay for his healthcare now as well as his backyard projects. Fvck you, Obama, Pirate Socialist in Chief. "

Capitalist: " A term for a rich business tycoon who only cares about MAKING MORE MONEY. He doesn't care if he puts smaller stores out of business, doesn't care about the poor or middle class, and doesn't care very much about the customer. His business will usually sell overpriced products made of cheap plastic, and the customer support will usually be outsourced if there's any customer support in the first place. Similar to the phrase "miser", or "cheapskate", but more applicable to people who not only horde money, but keep expanding their businesses even when they have more than enough money. "

Left Wing: " low life scum-bags who TAX the hard workin british citizen in order to pay for scummy unemployed wankers and smelly immigrant to live a happy life without having to contribute to society in any way
that fvcking communist gordon brown letting more immigrants into the country, god help us - realistic right wingers view

lets free all our prisoners and give terrorists luxury homes and new identities - inbred left-winger "

Right Wing: "Right wings are the equivalent to the Dark Side in Star Wars. Secretive, brash, heartless, bent on pointless tradition. The right wing, or conservative (anti-progressive) party, is a collection of wealthy politicians seated through social promotion, private lobbying, and secretive associations. Right wingers favor small and weak governments that can be easily controlled by wealthy capitalists, and in doing so protect their own interests and those of their political allies. A right winger is quick to judge, slow to concede, and impossible to converse with. (See Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, & Fox News) There may be some exceptions to the generalization.
A:"Look at that right wing holding a god hates f@gs sign!"
B:"Let's stick that sign pole up his a55" "

It funny that the liberal description is word for word what conservative indoctrination teaches about liberalism in schools with no actual proof to back it up . But on the other hand the conservative description is easily proved every single day on the nightly news

uh huh
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:03:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'd suggest the following revisions.... to sort of help you guys conceptualize this, I'm going to try to make a graph here:

<=|(1)|=========left wing=(2)========(3)=| The Center |=(4)=======(5)==right wing=========(6)=>

(1) Communists: "We know better than you how to economically order your life. Everyone's basic needs must be met, when possible, and meeting anything more than basic needs is capitalist indulgence."
(2) Liberals: "Freedom is at least having a minimally adequate standard of living, everyone else is free to do what they want once everyone's basic needs are met."
(3) Democrats: "We're going to try to meet everyone's basic needs, but really we have to keep conditions favorable for those at the top so they continue to donate to our political outfits."
(4) Republicans: "We're not opposed to helping people at the bottom of society, but we think the poor are bad people for not having jobs so we're going to say that only private charities and religious institutions should deal with them. Our primary concern is for the wealthy. We are indifferent to meeting everyone's basic needs.
(5) The Tea Party: "We really don't have a coherent economic framework that can be reduced to one sardonic sentence, but here are a list of things we don't like: (a) big companies, (b) the indigent, (c) democrats, (d) establishment republicans, (e) nonwhite people, (f) gay people, (h) all other people who aren't like us."
(6) Fascists: "Our nation (people like us) are the only people whose needs we care about, and we want to take from everyone else to ensure that our nation's needs are not only met, but abundantly provided for. We hate everyone who is not one of us."
Tsar of DDO
WillYouMarryMe
Posts: 247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:12:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/22/2015 10:03:14 AM, YYW wrote:
I'd suggest the following revisions.... to sort of help you guys conceptualize this, I'm going to try to make a graph here:



<=|(1)|=========left wing=(2)========(3)=| The Center |=(4)=======(5)==right wing=========(6)=>

(1) Communists: "We know better than you how to economically order your life. Everyone's basic needs must be met, when possible, and meeting anything more than basic needs is capitalist indulgence."
(2) Liberals: "Freedom is at least having a minimally adequate standard of living, everyone else is free to do what they want once everyone's basic needs are met."
(3) Democrats: "We're going to try to meet everyone's basic needs, but really we have to keep conditions favorable for those at the top so they continue to donate to our political outfits."
(4) Republicans: "We're not opposed to helping people at the bottom of society, but we think the poor are bad people for not having jobs so we're going to say that only private charities and religious institutions should deal with them. Our primary concern is for the wealthy. We are indifferent to meeting everyone's basic needs.
(5) The Tea Party: "We really don't have a coherent economic framework that can be reduced to one sardonic sentence, but here are a list of things we don't like: (a) big companies, (b) the indigent, (c) democrats, (d) establishment republicans, (e) nonwhite people, (f) gay people, (h) all other people who aren't like us."
(6) Fascists: "Our nation (people like us) are the only people whose needs we care about, and we want to take from everyone else to ensure that our nation's needs are not only met, but abundantly provided for. We hate everyone who is not one of us."

*likes post*