Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The DDOWiki

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 4:52:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Is currently in disrepair and needs cleaning up. Anybody willing to help is welcome. Get an accoutn and I'll temporarily bump you to administrator.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 5:30:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've done some work over the past week but the situation is pretty bad. Over the last four months we've been spammed to high heaven.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 6:19:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 4:52:36 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Is currently in disrepair and needs cleaning up. Anybody willing to help is welcome. Get an accoutn and I'll temporarily bump you to administrator.

ILL do IT!
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 6:23:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 5:30:24 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I've done some work over the past week but the situation is pretty bad. Over the last four months we've been spammed to high heaven.

Like what?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 6:50:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 6:19:36 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 4:52:36 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Is currently in disrepair and needs cleaning up. Anybody willing to help is welcome. Get an accoutn and I'll temporarily bump you to administrator.

ILL do IT!

plz don't let him. I have a bad feeling about him with any authority.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 7:11:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 6:50:12 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 6:19:36 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 4:52:36 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Is currently in disrepair and needs cleaning up. Anybody willing to help is welcome. Get an accoutn and I'll temporarily bump you to administrator.

ILL do IT!

plz don't let him. I have a bad feeling about him with any authority.

Excuse me, I have made more contributions to this site than thou!
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 7:26:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 7:11:08 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 6:50:12 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 6:19:36 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 4:52:36 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Is currently in disrepair and needs cleaning up. Anybody willing to help is welcome. Get an accoutn and I'll temporarily bump you to administrator.

ILL do IT!

plz don't let him. I have a bad feeling about him with any authority.

Excuse me, I have made more contributions to this site than thou!

How so?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 9:44:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 7:26:15 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 7:11:08 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 6:50:12 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 6:19:36 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 4:52:36 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Is currently in disrepair and needs cleaning up. Anybody willing to help is welcome. Get an accoutn and I'll temporarily bump you to administrator.

ILL do IT!

plz don't let him. I have a bad feeling about him with any authority.

Excuse me, I have made more contributions to this site than thou!

How so?

http://ddofans.com...
Hmm i wonder where you page is....
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 9:54:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 9:44:07 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 7:26:15 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 7:11:08 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 6:50:12 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 6:19:36 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 4:52:36 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Is currently in disrepair and needs cleaning up. Anybody willing to help is welcome. Get an accoutn and I'll temporarily bump you to administrator.

ILL do IT!

plz don't let him. I have a bad feeling about him with any authority.

Excuse me, I have made more contributions to this site than thou!

How so?

http://ddofans.com...
Hmm i wonder where you page is....

I have one although it needs updating. http://ddofans.com...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 10:04:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 9:54:57 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/21/2010 9:44:07 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 7:26:15 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 7:11:08 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 6:50:12 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 6:19:36 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 4:52:36 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Is currently in disrepair and needs cleaning up. Anybody willing to help is welcome. Get an accoutn and I'll temporarily bump you to administrator.

ILL do IT!

plz don't let him. I have a bad feeling about him with any authority.

Excuse me, I have made more contributions to this site than thou!

How so?

http://ddofans.com...
Hmm i wonder where you page is....

I have one although it needs updating. http://ddofans.com...

Canadia? Grr if thats the propper spelling and pronounciation I owe my friend an apology.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 10:07:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Palinfan a wiki doesn't mean you've done more for the site. Having nothing said is better than a whole page saying your a troll, that only spreads hate and prejudice.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 10:21:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 9:54:57 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/21/2010 9:44:07 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 7:26:15 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 7:11:08 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 6:50:12 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 6:19:36 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 4:52:36 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Is currently in disrepair and needs cleaning up. Anybody willing to help is welcome. Get an accoutn and I'll temporarily bump you to administrator.

ILL do IT!

plz don't let him. I have a bad feeling about him with any authority.

Excuse me, I have made more contributions to this site than thou!

How so?

http://ddofans.com...
Hmm i wonder where you page is....

I have one although it needs updating. http://ddofans.com...

lmfao! Too funny.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 10:48:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 6:21:18 PM, belle wrote:
does it take skillz?

This. I'd be willing to help depending on what exactly is needed to be done.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:18:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Meh, I think its pointless but I'm gunna try to make one.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:29:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Not perfect, but the best I could think of at 1 30 in the morning, so yes there is mine palinfan.

http://ddofans.com...
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:32:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 4:52:36 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Is currently in disrepair and needs cleaning up. Anybody willing to help is welcome. Get an accoutn and I'll temporarily bump you to administrator.

I helped months ago the changes were reversed.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:32:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:29:37 PM, lovelife wrote:
Not perfect, but the best I could think of at 1 30 in the morning, so yes there is mine palinfan.

http://ddofans.com...

interestingly without imbalance (ie energy gradient) life cannot occur :-D
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:33:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:29:37 PM, lovelife wrote:
Not perfect, but the best I could think of at 1 30 in the morning, so yes there is mine palinfan.

http://ddofans.com...

very eye-catching! :D
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:41:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:32:48 PM, belle wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:29:37 PM, lovelife wrote:
Not perfect, but the best I could think of at 1 30 in the morning, so yes there is mine palinfan.

http://ddofans.com...

interestingly without imbalance (ie energy gradient) life cannot occur :-D

Lol, but there still has to be a balance, if life and death get too far out of balance the life will then be destroyed worse then if it was left alone. The closer to 0 the population change gets the better (at least just the birth-death rate) But I agree there has to be some imbalance because things are not meant to be perectly balanced, but the closer to balanced it is the better.

In a person you must balance positive with negitive.

Palinfan, what do you mean?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:42:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:41:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:32:48 PM, belle wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:29:37 PM, lovelife wrote:
Not perfect, but the best I could think of at 1 30 in the morning, so yes there is mine palinfan.

http://ddofans.com...

interestingly without imbalance (ie energy gradient) life cannot occur :-D

Lol, but there still has to be a balance, if life and death get too far out of balance the life will then be destroyed worse then if it was left alone. The closer to 0 the population change gets the better (at least just the birth-death rate) But I agree there has to be some imbalance because things are not meant to be perectly balanced, but the closer to balanced it is the better.

In a person you must balance positive with negitive.


Palinfan, what do you mean?

all im saying is that your DDO talk page is very 'visually appealing'
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 11:46:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:42:56 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:41:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:32:48 PM, belle wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:29:37 PM, lovelife wrote:
Not perfect, but the best I could think of at 1 30 in the morning, so yes there is mine palinfan.

http://ddofans.com...

interestingly without imbalance (ie energy gradient) life cannot occur :-D

Lol, but there still has to be a balance, if life and death get too far out of balance the life will then be destroyed worse then if it was left alone. The closer to 0 the population change gets the better (at least just the birth-death rate) But I agree there has to be some imbalance because things are not meant to be perectly balanced, but the closer to balanced it is the better.

In a person you must balance positive with negitive.


Palinfan, what do you mean?

all im saying is that your DDO talk page is very 'visually appealing'

Really? How so? (I'm making sure it stays pretty bland and that there are no pictures on there)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 5:08:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/21/2010 11:46:02 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:42:56 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:41:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:32:48 PM, belle wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:29:37 PM, lovelife wrote:
Not perfect, but the best I could think of at 1 30 in the morning, so yes there is mine palinfan.

http://ddofans.com...

interestingly without imbalance (ie energy gradient) life cannot occur :-D

Lol, but there still has to be a balance, if life and death get too far out of balance the life will then be destroyed worse then if it was left alone. The closer to 0 the population change gets the better (at least just the birth-death rate) But I agree there has to be some imbalance because things are not meant to be perectly balanced, but the closer to balanced it is the better.

In a person you must balance positive with negitive.


Palinfan, what do you mean?

all im saying is that your DDO talk page is very 'visually appealing'

Really? How so? (I'm making sure it stays pretty bland and that there are no pictures on there)

I'm guessing he was being sarcastic. Why not upload a photo or a cartoon?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 7:06:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/22/2010 5:08:50 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:46:02 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:42:56 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:41:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:32:48 PM, belle wrote:
At 7/21/2010 11:29:37 PM, lovelife wrote:
Not perfect, but the best I could think of at 1 30 in the morning, so yes there is mine palinfan.

http://ddofans.com...

interestingly without imbalance (ie energy gradient) life cannot occur :-D

Lol, but there still has to be a balance, if life and death get too far out of balance the life will then be destroyed worse then if it was left alone. The closer to 0 the population change gets the better (at least just the birth-death rate) But I agree there has to be some imbalance because things are not meant to be perectly balanced, but the closer to balanced it is the better.

In a person you must balance positive with negitive.


Palinfan, what do you mean?

all im saying is that your DDO talk page is very 'visually appealing'

Really? How so? (I'm making sure it stays pretty bland and that there are no pictures on there)

I'm guessing he was being sarcastic. Why not upload a photo or a cartoon?

Lol someone uploaded a pic and I took it down. I'm actually not sure how, and surprised I could take one down.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 7:27:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok, create an account, post it, I'll bump you to administrtor.

Once that happens, do the following:

1. Finn a spammed page
2. Click "History"
3. Find a revision done by a named member.
4. Compare them
5. "Edit" the older revision
6. When in the edit screen don't do anything
7. Ta-da.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 8:16:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Okily dokily.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 8:20:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Never even looked at that before. If you need some proof reading let me know; some of the spelling and English needs correction.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2010 8:38:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
That is an understatement!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.