Jump to topic:

Good bye Debate.org from 2001bhu

2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:21:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Good bye all I will return when I fell like the moderators don't stalk people.
I had the fallowing problems:
1. The moderators can block me. If I did the same I get in trouble
2. The moderators don't notice some of the bad votes made by everyone other than me.
3. The moderators are terrible moderators.

Thank you and good bye Airmax1227 the stalker. Good bye Bluesteel The crazy block/banner.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:34:13 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:21:55 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
2. The moderators don't notice some of the bad votes made by everyone other than me.

Thank you and good bye Airmax1227 the stalker. Good bye Bluesteel The crazy block/banner.

I doubt they are watching how you are voting that closely. Somebody or multiple people are reporting your votes. I reported a bad vote on one of my debates, because somebody gave my opponent source points because I mentioned the bible as a source (which was far from my only source), and my opponent literally had no sources. There was an unnecessarily detailed explanation left on the debate explaining why the vote was removed.

Now, J am not sure how strictly the votes are being moderated. Hopefully not that strictly, for reasons I've explained several times. Particularly this reason. I don't want to see people who are at least trying get run off the site. With that being said, are you reading the explanations behind the vote removals, so you can learn to do a better job?
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:48:32 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:34:13 AM, Wylted wrote:

I doubt they are watching how you are voting that closely. Somebody or multiple people are reporting your votes. I reported a bad vote on one of my debates, because somebody gave my opponent source points because I mentioned the bible as a source (which was far from my only source), and my opponent literally had no sources. There was an unnecessarily detailed explanation left on the debate explaining why the vote was removed.

Now, J am not sure how strictly the votes are being moderated. Hopefully not that strictly, for reasons I've explained several times. Particularly this reason. I don't want to see people who are at least trying get run off the site. With that being said, are you reading the explanations behind the vote removals, so you can learn to do a better job?

Yes what reasons? all she says is I took them away because it was to generic. So Every answer has to very Different! Yes I see some of mine are bad but still look at some other peoples votes. Some of my votes that are almost the same as other peoples but only mine are removed. Why is this? The only reason is Bluesteel hates me she has blocked me for the love of god. I saw someone get 5 votes removed and got to keep their voting privileges. But for me I get 3 taken away and Bam I CAN'T VOTE!! I am leaving until our moderators are changed!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:52:07 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:48:32 AM, 2001bhu wrote:

Yes what reasons? all she says is I took them away because it was to generic. So Every answer has to very Different! Yes I see some of mine are bad but still look at some other peoples votes. Some of my votes that are almost the same as other peoples but only mine are removed. Why is this? The only reason is Bluesteel hates me she has blocked me for the love of god. I saw someone get 5 votes removed and got to keep their voting privileges. But for me I get 3 taken away and Bam I CAN'T VOTE!! I am leaving until our moderators are changed!

Just leave RFDs on every debate in an attempt to show improvement. Add at the end you have been blocked voting from the mods. If your votes are good and people lose debates because of your vote ban, they will raise a big fuss about it and get your privileges back for you. If they don't, but you feel like your voting is improved, you can just start a thread highlighting all your good votes and force the mods to take notice and do something.
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:54:06 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:52:07 AM, Wylted wrote:

Just leave RFDs on every debate in an attempt to show improvement. Add at the end you have been blocked voting from the mods. If your votes are good and people lose debates because of your vote ban, they will raise a big fuss about it and get your privileges back for you. If they don't, but you feel like your voting is improved, you can just start a thread highlighting all your good votes and force the mods to take notice and do something.

They wont I have already tried that and also I'll have you know Bluesteel BLOCKED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAB I PROVE I'M GETTING BETTER!!!!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:00:02 AM
At 3/25/2015 9:54:06 AM, 2001bhu wrote:

They wont I have already tried that and also I'll have you know Bluesteel BLOCKED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAB I PROVE I'M GETTING BETTER!!!!

Bluesteel can't block everyone. If you have tried that, vmcan you link me to the debates you've been leaving RFD's on after being blocked from voting?

Also can you tell me how many months you have been leaving RFDs on debates you can't vote on.

I assume it has been atleast 6 months if you've already given up.
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:03:09 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:00:02 AM, Wylted wrote:

Bluesteel can't block everyone. If you have tried that, vmcan you link me to the debates you've been leaving RFD's on after being blocked from voting?

Also can you tell me how many months you have been leaving RFDs on debates you can't vote on.

No she has BLOCKED me. as in I can't message her, debate her, or Friend her!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:05:05 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:03:09 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/25/2015 10:00:02 AM, Wylted wrote:

No she has BLOCKED me. as in I can't message her, debate her, or Friend her!

Okay, that addresses zero parts of what I said.
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:12:05 AM

Don't you dare leave. Dang it I'm too late. 2001bhu don't you remember the fun me,you and ButtercatX had? Don't leave specially not now I've finally got the evidence we need to nail her and I need your help. But I'm too late well nice knowing you bye.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:16:41 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:12:05 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Don't you dare leave. Dang it I'm too late. 2001bhu don't you remember the fun me,you and ButtercatX had? Don't leave specially not now I've finally got the evidence we need to nail her and I need your help. But I'm too late well nice knowing you bye.

Why didn't you PM me really dude I continued our investigation I nailed them all you had to do was tell me you've gotten your privileges taken away. Bye anyways.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:21:39 AM
Wait your back? Ha just like lannan13. First a legend now a friend.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:22:33 AM

Your votes suck, they don't stalk you. People report you for said reason and then they follow up with it because that is their job.

Just for reference, you have to be a special kind of special to get a vote removed. The only thing you have to do is explain why you voted for said person. The logic can be deplorable and still stick, you are just to lazy to type out a reason.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:23:25 AM
Uh, you deserve it. And don't b!tch I was almost banned for the sh!t you have been doing (like two years ago).
http://www.debate.org...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:24:14 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:21:39 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Wait you're back? Ha just like lannan13. First a legend now a friend.

fixed
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:28:34 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:24:14 AM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/25/2015 10:21:39 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Wait you're back? Ha just like lannan13. First a legend now a friend.

fixed

Thanks, grammar man.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:34:42 AM
What!? Deactivated again?!?

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:41:14 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:23:25 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Uh, you deserve it. And don't b!tch I was almost banned for the sh!t you have been doing (like two years ago).

What do you mean
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:42:15 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:22:33 AM, Mikal wrote:

Your votes suck, they don't stalk you. People report you for said reason and then they follow up with it because that is their job.

Just for reference, you have to be a special kind of special to get a vote removed. The only thing you have to do is explain why you voted for said person. The logic can be deplorable and still stick, you are just to lazy to type out a reason.

thx's. And You are The reason Bluesteels a jerk. You dumped her.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:48:06 AM

Frankly, I doubt that you will be missed (and I frankly won't), based on your behavior on the site. Your level of maturity is nowhere near enough to survive here, lol.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:48:35 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:42:15 AM, 2001bhu wrote:

This post is just perfect
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:48:53 AM

LOL
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:48:55 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:34:42 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

And back again?!?!

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:50:01 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:48:55 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 3/25/2015 10:34:42 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

And back again?!?!

He's still deactivated.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:50:40 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:48:35 AM, thett3 wrote:

I thought she dumped Mikal.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:52:59 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:48:35 AM, thett3 wrote:

Yeah I lol'd
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 11:06:17 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:48:53 AM, RevNge wrote:

LOL

p
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 11:28:36 AM
Thank you everyone for your opinion I didn't know I was that hated. You must really ask your self something. Would you let your grandmothers read what you have said to me? Was it really necessary to do that? Answer: No I am trying but the moderators are doing nothing to notice any change in what I have done. I have learned one great thing. Everybody on this site hates change. Would you get your voting privileges taken away if you got three votes removed? NO!!! Only I would! If you mess up nothing happens I mess up I get screwed over!!
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 11:28:50 AM

Thank you everyone for your opinion I didn't know I was that hated. You must really ask your self something. Would you let your grandmothers read what you have said to me? Was it really necessary to do that? Answer: No I am trying but the moderators are doing nothing to notice any change in what I have done. I have learned one great thing. Everybody on this site hates change. Would you get your voting privileges taken away if you got three votes removed? NO!!! Only I would! If you mess up nothing happens I mess up I get screwed over!!
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 11:29:06 AM
At 3/25/2015 10:12:05 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 11:29:19 AM