Total Posts:101|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

JUSTICE FOR BHU2001!!!!1!1!1!111! nac

Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 6:47:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Can someone explain this whole fiasco with bhu and Lannan deleting their accounts? And what did bluesteel do?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
thett3
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 6:59:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
His profile says he's 99. This is elder abuse
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:04:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu

What would Nietzsche do?
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:05:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
#standwithBossy
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:06:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:12:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu

Free Buu?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:20:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:06:54 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu



*Fangasm*
OMG! I loved this show! I use to have him up on my wall next to Harry Styles!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:21:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:12:24 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu

Free Buu?



Holy sh*t! Goku, the single most retarded being in existence taught Buu something!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:21:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:15:36 PM, Cermank wrote:
Hey, can we be a little more sensitive while mentioning the whole blue and mikal thing? I'm sure it still hurts.

Kthnx

Like for real xan you guys stop. She gave good bjs and I'm already sexually annoyed
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:22:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:21:12 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:15:36 PM, Cermank wrote:
Hey, can we be a little more sensitive while mentioning the whole blue and mikal thing? I'm sure it still hurts.

Kthnx

Like for real xan you guys stop. She gave good bjs and I'm already sexually annoyed

No wonder her saliva tastes so good.
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:22:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
#free bhu
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:23:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You are such a noob in the art of trolling...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,761
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:24:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu

What would Nietzsche do?

Increase suffering?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:24:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:22:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:21:12 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:15:36 PM, Cermank wrote:
Hey, can we be a little more sensitive while mentioning the whole blue and mikal thing? I'm sure it still hurts.

Kthnx

Like for real xan you guys stop. She gave good bjs and I'm already sexually annoyed

No wonder her saliva tastes so good.

# swapitup
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:25:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:24:04 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu

What would Nietzsche do?

Increase suffering?

I feel like Matt's response would be "not decrease suffering." But, yeah, increase suffering, lol.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,761
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:27:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:25:03 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:24:04 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu

What would Nietzsche do?

Increase suffering?

I feel like Matt's response would be "not decrease suffering." But, yeah, increase suffering, lol.

Increase suffering, and if God isn't dead, finish the job.

That's what I learned in Google Hangouts.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:31:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:27:48 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:25:03 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:24:04 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu

What would Nietzsche do?

Increase suffering?

I feel like Matt's response would be "not decrease suffering." But, yeah, increase suffering, lol.

Increase suffering, and if God isn't dead, finish the job.

That's what I learned in Google Hangouts.

But "finishing the job" decreases suffering.....
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,761
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:33:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:31:56 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:27:48 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:25:03 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:24:04 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu

What would Nietzsche do?

Increase suffering?

I feel like Matt's response would be "not decrease suffering." But, yeah, increase suffering, lol.

Increase suffering, and if God isn't dead, finish the job.

That's what I learned in Google Hangouts.

But "finishing the job" decreases suffering.....

Actually, if God is dead at all then that creates a net decrease in suffering, because the possibility of Hell is eliminated. So you're right, we don't want to kill God.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:36:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:33:44 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:31:56 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:27:48 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:25:03 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:24:04 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu

What would Nietzsche do?

Increase suffering?

I feel like Matt's response would be "not decrease suffering." But, yeah, increase suffering, lol.

Increase suffering, and if God isn't dead, finish the job.

That's what I learned in Google Hangouts.

But "finishing the job" decreases suffering.....

Actually, if God is dead at all then that creates a net decrease in suffering, because the possibility of Hell is eliminated. So you're right, we don't want to kill God.

But it also eliminates the hope of an afterlife many people cling to for support, so it's a double-edged sword.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:37:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu

Thank you
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:40:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:36:26 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:33:44 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:31:56 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:27:48 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:25:03 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:24:04 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 3/25/2015 7:04:01 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/25/2015 6:44:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
He's just 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give the little squirt a break from Bluesteel's femenazi rampage! It's not poor bhu's fault that Bluesteels's still mad that she got broken up with by Mikal! #freebhu

What would Nietzsche do?

Increase suffering?

I feel like Matt's response would be "not decrease suffering." But, yeah, increase suffering, lol.

Increase suffering, and if God isn't dead, finish the job.

That's what I learned in Google Hangouts.

But "finishing the job" decreases suffering.....

Actually, if God is dead at all then that creates a net decrease in suffering, because the possibility of Hell is eliminated. So you're right, we don't want to kill God.

But it also eliminates the hope of an afterlife many people cling to for support, so it's a double-edged sword.

Sometimes I ponder the existence of a magical redo. Like if I kill myself I simply re-spawn elsewhere. Like sometimes I think souls/conscious isn't a material thing, thus different from the body. Meh. Maybe I woulld kill myself on my deathbed. Maybe I should see a doctor.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 7:40:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 7:36:28 PM, Mikal wrote:
At least he's not a girl or wylted would try and fuk it

You get feisty when I talk about kissing your ex