Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

You say goodbye

bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:31:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And I say hello.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:34:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 9:32:55 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:31:56 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
And I say hello.

wow bossy so edgy

Edgier than a shape with a multitude of edges.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:35:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 9:34:24 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:32:55 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:31:56 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
And I say hello.

wow bossy so edgy

Edgier than a shape with a multitude of edges.

you should consider writing poetry

that was beautiful
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:38:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 9:35:12 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:34:24 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:32:55 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:31:56 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
And I say hello.

wow bossy so edgy

Edgier than a shape with a multitude of edges.

you should consider writing poetry

that was beautiful

I'm a master poet.

I've written the single greatest poem of English literature.

"These cyclical cycles
Cycle much as the wheels of a bicycle"

http://www.debate.org...

(Disclaimer: I still have no idea why people thought that it had any artistic merit. I was and still am dumbfounded by that)
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:44:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 9:31:56 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
And I say hello.

The Billy Pilgrim quote fits best here, "Farwell, hello, farwell, hello."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:45:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 9:38:52 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:35:12 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:34:24 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:32:55 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:31:56 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
And I say hello.

wow bossy so edgy

Edgier than a shape with a multitude of edges.

you should consider writing poetry

that was beautiful

I'm a master poet.

I've written the single greatest poem of English literature.

"These cyclical cycles
Cycle much as the wheels of a bicycle"

http://www.debate.org...

(Disclaimer: I still have no idea why people thought that it had any artistic merit. I was and still am dumbfounded by that)

haha dear god that was beautiful. i teared up at the 'Without them, a noose would be both wanted and needed, given how these are our main sources of happiness and joy in this otherwise bleak and horrid world.' so randian.

we should have a dumb poetry debate some time i think i can outdo yours.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:48:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/25/2015 9:45:41 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:38:52 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:35:12 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:34:24 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:32:55 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 3/25/2015 9:31:56 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
And I say hello.

wow bossy so edgy

Edgier than a shape with a multitude of edges.

you should consider writing poetry

that was beautiful

I'm a master poet.

I've written the single greatest poem of English literature.

"These cyclical cycles
Cycle much as the wheels of a bicycle"

http://www.debate.org...

(Disclaimer: I still have no idea why people thought that it had any artistic merit. I was and still am dumbfounded by that)

haha dear god that was beautiful. i teared up at the 'Without them, a noose would be both wanted and needed, given how these are our main sources of happiness and joy in this otherwise bleak and horrid world.' so randian.

we should have a dumb poetry debate some time i think i can outdo yours.

Hit me up when you're ready.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush