Jump to topic:

International forum

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:47:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lately I have seen a lot, well not a lot of whining about how non US citizens are getting their panties in a bunch about the vast majority of users automatically assuming they are talking to and about America and Americans. Now I know how utterly presumptuous it is to automaticly think you are talking to an American about American subjects when the vast majority of users are American and talk about American issues. So in light of this, a new "International Forum" Should be created to appease the few international users and not get them all upset by presuming the subject in the "International forum" is American or about Americans. In this new Forum It will be automatically presumed that you don't know what or who or where or why about anything.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 9:54:56 PM
Or, you could check our profiles, as hard as it may be, and realize that your rhetoric does not suit us. If you desire changes from the site owners, then the best start would be to get rid of American-exclusive content, such as the choices in Big Issues and other areas. That the original site owner somehow did not realize that aiming for an international pool of members whilst creating a design centred at American issues is stupid is beyond me.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:15:00 PM
What is also laughably annoying is the way many of you really argue and ask questions. See this thread: http://www.debate.org... Virtually every post is idiotic, and many of them disgusting. You may not be able to realize why, but try. Try thinking from the perspective of nations who do not reduce war and massive intervention into simple matters.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2015 10:29:55 PM
Point proven
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%