Jump to topic:

Can someone explain the Bluesteel Controversy

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 1:43:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Everyone going on about something about this user named Bluesteel, and Lannan leaving DDO and 2001bhu considering doing the same and I have no idea what is going on.

Can someone explain?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:11:19 PM
At 3/26/2015 2:10:37 PM, XLAV wrote:
Threads like this made everyone leave.

I am even more clueless.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:46:45 PM
At 3/26/2015 1:43:27 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Everyone going on about something about this user named Bluesteel, and Lannan leaving DDO and 2001bhu considering doing the same and I have no idea what is going on.

Can someone explain?

Bluesteel is an assistant vote moderator who helps Airmax, the main mod, keep DDO clean. He goes around and reviews votes on debates to see if they are bullsh** or not, and often reviews the votes of voters who are sh*tty voters, such as 2001bhu.

2001bhu is a clueless monkey who recently b*tched about Bluesteel not doing his job well enough for his standards, and claimed to be leaving DDO as a result, though he can still be found on the site flashing his penis at oncoming traffic.

Lannan13 meanwhile is unrelated to the Bluesteel-2001 issue, he originally cited bullying from some yet to be named other party as his reason for leaving, before promptly creating another account on the site, and then returning under his original account in a 24 hour period.

Those are the basics
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 2:48:57 PM
At 3/26/2015 2:46:45 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/26/2015 1:43:27 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Can someone explain?

Bluesteel is an assistant vote moderator who helps Airmax, the main mod, keep DDO clean. He goes around and reviews votes on debates to see if they are bullsh** or not, and often reviews the votes of voters who are sh*tty voters, such as 2001bhu.

2001bhu is a clueless monkey who recently b*tched about Bluesteel not doing his job well enough for his standards, and claimed to be leaving DDO as a result, though he can still be found on the site flashing his penis at oncoming traffic.

Lannan13 meanwhile is unrelated to the Bluesteel-2001 issue, he originally cited bullying from some yet to be named other party as his reason for leaving, before promptly creating another account on the site, and then returning under his original account in a 24 hour period.

Those are the basics

How enlightening.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW