Total Posts:228|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hangout

Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 4:14:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anyone up for hangout on google+?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:37:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 4:14:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Anyone up for hangout on google+?

Sure.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:37:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 5:37:12 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 4:14:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Anyone up for hangout on google+?

Sure.

I'll be on in a little bit.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:38:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 5:37:35 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:12 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 4:14:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Anyone up for hangout on google+?

Sure.

I'll be on in a little bit.

Let me know when you're on. I have to finish dusting first.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:40:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 5:38:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:35 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:12 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 4:14:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Anyone up for hangout on google+?

Sure.

I'll be on in a little bit.

Let me know when you're on. I have to finish dusting first.

Dusting?
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:45:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 5:40:08 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:38:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:35 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:12 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 4:14:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Anyone up for hangout on google+?

Sure.

I'll be on in a little bit.

Let me know when you're on. I have to finish dusting first.

Dusting?
Yeah you know. Taking a rag and cleaning the wood with pledge and glass with windex.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 5:45:34 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:40:08 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:38:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:35 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:12 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 4:14:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Anyone up for hangout on google+?

Sure.

I'll be on in a little bit.

Let me know when you're on. I have to finish dusting first.

Dusting?
Yeah you know. Taking a rag and cleaning the wood with pledge and glass with windex.

Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:55:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.

Seriously, man -- I know your intention isn't malicious, but this crosses a line.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 5:55:30 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.

Seriously, man -- I know your intention isn't malicious, but this crosses a line.

I am still learning the lines.

Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:00:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:55:30 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.

Seriously, man -- I know your intention isn't malicious, but this crosses a line.

I am still learning the lines.

You're 32.

Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

Because it's stupidly insenstive to his sexuality - something he takes enough sh!t for already.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:02:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:45:34 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:40:08 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:38:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:35 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:12 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 4:14:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Anyone up for hangout on google+?

Sure.

I'll be on in a little bit.

Let me know when you're on. I have to finish dusting first.

Dusting?
Yeah you know. Taking a rag and cleaning the wood with pledge and glass with windex.

Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.

WTF does that have to do with anything?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:03:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:00:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:55:30 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.

Seriously, man -- I know your intention isn't malicious, but this crosses a line.

I am still learning the lines.

You're 32.

Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

Because it's stupidly insenstive to his sexuality - something he takes enough sh!t for already.

What type of friend would I be if I didn't try to kill his ego?

Friends don't let friends have egos.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:03:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

There's hints of both, primarily because it's insensitive and caters to stereotypes. For one, Lannan doesn't self-describe as gay, but as pansexual, so conflating those -- or any deviation from the heterosexual "norm," which isn't actually a norm, though society makes us often forget that -- itself is offensive.

I know you don't mean any harm, and that much of what you say is to gauge reactions -- but people are genuinely upset by some of the things you say. It gives them an impression of you which I don't think is particularly reflective of the person you are.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:05:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:45:34 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:40:08 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:38:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:35 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:12 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 4:14:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Anyone up for hangout on google+?

Sure.

I'll be on in a little bit.

Let me know when you're on. I have to finish dusting first.

Dusting?
Yeah you know. Taking a rag and cleaning the wood with pledge and glass with windex.

Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.

Whoah!! Hang on! Please consider that the window might have been outside of the kitchen!
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:05:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:03:49 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

There's hints of both, primarily because it's insensitive and caters to stereotypes. For one, Lannan doesn't self-describe as gay, but as pansexual, so conflating those -- or any deviation from the heterosexual "norm," which isn't actually a norm, though society makes us often forget that -- itself is offensive.

I know you don't mean any harm, and that much of what you say is to gauge reactions -- but people are genuinely upset by some of the things you say. It gives them an impression of you which I don't think is particularly reflective of the person you are.

Gay
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:05:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:03:24 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:00:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:55:30 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.

Seriously, man -- I know your intention isn't malicious, but this crosses a line.

I am still learning the lines.

You're 32.

Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

Because it's stupidly insenstive to his sexuality - something he takes enough sh!t for already.

What type of friend would I be if I didn't try to kill his ego?

One worth having.

Friends don't let friends have egos.

That's idiotic.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:05:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:03:24 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:00:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:55:30 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.

Seriously, man -- I know your intention isn't malicious, but this crosses a line.

I am still learning the lines.

You're 32.

Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

Because it's stupidly insenstive to his sexuality - something he takes enough sh!t for already.

What type of friend would I be if I didn't try to kill his ego?

Friends don't let friends have egos.

I don't have an ego.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:05:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:03:24 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:00:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:55:30 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.

Seriously, man -- I know your intention isn't malicious, but this crosses a line.

I am still learning the lines.

You're 32.

Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

Because it's stupidly insenstive to his sexuality - something he takes enough sh!t for already.

What type of friend would I be if I didn't try to kill his ego?

Friends don't let friends have egos.

You know where the line is Wylted. You just don't care. Evidence: your response.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:05:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:05:04 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:03:49 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

There's hints of both, primarily because it's insensitive and caters to stereotypes. For one, Lannan doesn't self-describe as gay, but as pansexual, so conflating those -- or any deviation from the heterosexual "norm," which isn't actually a norm, though society makes us often forget that -- itself is offensive.

I know you don't mean any harm, and that much of what you say is to gauge reactions -- but people are genuinely upset by some of the things you say. It gives them an impression of you which I don't think is particularly reflective of the person you are.

Gay

Am I supposed to find that offensive? lol.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:06:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:05:04 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:03:49 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

There's hints of both, primarily because it's insensitive and caters to stereotypes. For one, Lannan doesn't self-describe as gay, but as pansexual, so conflating those -- or any deviation from the heterosexual "norm," which isn't actually a norm, though society makes us often forget that -- itself is offensive.

I know you don't mean any harm, and that much of what you say is to gauge reactions -- but people are genuinely upset by some of the things you say. It gives them an impression of you which I don't think is particularly reflective of the person you are.

Gay

Shut the hell up.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:06:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:05:44 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:05:04 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:03:49 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

There's hints of both, primarily because it's insensitive and caters to stereotypes. For one, Lannan doesn't self-describe as gay, but as pansexual, so conflating those -- or any deviation from the heterosexual "norm," which isn't actually a norm, though society makes us often forget that -- itself is offensive.

I know you don't mean any harm, and that much of what you say is to gauge reactions -- but people are genuinely upset by some of the things you say. It gives them an impression of you which I don't think is particularly reflective of the person you are.

Gay

Am I supposed to find that offensive? lol.

No, I think that was targeted at me.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:07:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:05:01 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:45:34 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:40:08 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:38:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:35 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:37:12 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 4:14:42 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Anyone up for hangout on google+?

Sure.

I'll be on in a little bit.

Let me know when you're on. I have to finish dusting first.

Dusting?
Yeah you know. Taking a rag and cleaning the wood with pledge and glass with windex.

Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.

Whoah!! Hang on! Please consider that the window might have been outside of the kitchen!

If it was his car, or a grill I apologize
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:07:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:05:44 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:05:04 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:03:49 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

There's hints of both, primarily because it's insensitive and caters to stereotypes. For one, Lannan doesn't self-describe as gay, but as pansexual, so conflating those -- or any deviation from the heterosexual "norm," which isn't actually a norm, though society makes us often forget that -- itself is offensive.

I know you don't mean any harm, and that much of what you say is to gauge reactions -- but people are genuinely upset by some of the things you say. It gives them an impression of you which I don't think is particularly reflective of the person you are.

Gay

Am I supposed to find that offensive? lol.

"What are you going to do, throw money at [me]?" -Thett
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:07:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:05:18 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:03:24 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:00:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:55:30 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.

Seriously, man -- I know your intention isn't malicious, but this crosses a line.

I am still learning the lines.

You're 32.

Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

Because it's stupidly insenstive to his sexuality - something he takes enough sh!t for already.

What type of friend would I be if I didn't try to kill his ego?

One worth having.

Friends don't let friends have egos.

That's idiotic.

EGOs are idiotic
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:08:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:06:49 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:05:44 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:05:04 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:03:49 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

There's hints of both, primarily because it's insensitive and caters to stereotypes. For one, Lannan doesn't self-describe as gay, but as pansexual, so conflating those -- or any deviation from the heterosexual "norm," which isn't actually a norm, though society makes us often forget that -- itself is offensive.

I know you don't mean any harm, and that much of what you say is to gauge reactions -- but people are genuinely upset by some of the things you say. It gives them an impression of you which I don't think is particularly reflective of the person you are.

Gay

Am I supposed to find that offensive? lol.

No, I think that was targeted at me.

No, I was referring to his post to annoy him, lol. I know you're Pan m8
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:08:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:06:49 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:05:44 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:05:04 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:03:49 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

There's hints of both, primarily because it's insensitive and caters to stereotypes. For one, Lannan doesn't self-describe as gay, but as pansexual, so conflating those -- or any deviation from the heterosexual "norm," which isn't actually a norm, though society makes us often forget that -- itself is offensive.

I know you don't mean any harm, and that much of what you say is to gauge reactions -- but people are genuinely upset by some of the things you say. It gives them an impression of you which I don't think is particularly reflective of the person you are.

Gay

Am I supposed to find that offensive? lol.

No, I think that was targeted at me.

I'm not sure, but since he responded directly to me, I found it safe to assume he was aiming it at me. It's okay, though -- I'm not gay, but it's not something I would ever take offense to, especially because it's Rev.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:08:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:06:49 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:05:44 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:05:04 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:03:49 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

There's hints of both, primarily because it's insensitive and caters to stereotypes. For one, Lannan doesn't self-describe as gay, but as pansexual, so conflating those -- or any deviation from the heterosexual "norm," which isn't actually a norm, though society makes us often forget that -- itself is offensive.

I know you don't mean any harm, and that much of what you say is to gauge reactions -- but people are genuinely upset by some of the things you say. It gives them an impression of you which I don't think is particularly reflective of the person you are.

Gay

Am I supposed to find that offensive? lol.

No, I think that was targeted at me.

He's just interjecting with inherently stupid trolling. Don't pay mind to it.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:08:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:07:27 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:05:44 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:05:04 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:03:49 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

There's hints of both, primarily because it's insensitive and caters to stereotypes. For one, Lannan doesn't self-describe as gay, but as pansexual, so conflating those -- or any deviation from the heterosexual "norm," which isn't actually a norm, though society makes us often forget that -- itself is offensive.

I know you don't mean any harm, and that much of what you say is to gauge reactions -- but people are genuinely upset by some of the things you say. It gives them an impression of you which I don't think is particularly reflective of the person you are.

Gay

Am I supposed to find that offensive? lol.

"What are you going to do, throw money at [me]?" -Thett

I thought it was print not throw.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2015 6:08:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/28/2015 6:05:29 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:03:24 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 6:00:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:56:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:55:30 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 3/28/2015 5:54:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
Just because your gay doesn't mean you have to do a woman's job. Get a female to do that crap, bro.

Seriously, man -- I know your intention isn't malicious, but this crosses a line.

I am still learning the lines.

You're 32.

Is it because it is homophobic or is it because it is misogynistic?

Because it's stupidly insenstive to his sexuality - something he takes enough sh!t for already.

What type of friend would I be if I didn't try to kill his ego?

Friends don't let friends have egos.

I don't have an ego.

Good, you're welcome