Total Posts:144|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

How Did You Come Up With Your DDO Username?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 1:33:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am truly, utterly bored, so I decided to create this thread.

Just say how you came up with your username, and explain if there is any meaning behind it..

In order to preclude questions about my username (as if you all actually cared), I will explain mine:
I came up with my username when I was listening to a song called "The Voice of Truth". I figured that it would fit this website, since I will be spreading the Truth, so I used it.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 1:37:38 PM
At 3/30/2015 1:33:14 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Just say how you came up with your username, and explain if there is any meaning behind it..

In order to preclude questions about my username (as if you all actually cared), I will explain mine:
I came up with my username when I was listening to a song called "The Voice of Truth". I figured that it would fit this website, since I will be spreading the Truth, so I used it.

I stole mine from a friend, lol. He still doesn't know xD
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 1:37:59 PM

Honestly, I came across this site one day in computer lab, and I was bored, so I came up with a name really fast, thinking I'd never use this site lol.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 1:42:22 PM

Luck enough to get my initials without additional crap.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 1:46:26 PM
An old girlfriend set up my first email account and she had a some at on the wall which was Mr and Mr's Lubba, and then the birth of Johnlubba entered the world.

http://www.whimsical-art.com...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 1:52:11 PM
At 3/30/2015 1:37:38 PM, Varrack wrote:

I stole mine from a friend, lol. He still doesn't know xD

LOL.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 1:52:49 PM
At 3/30/2015 1:37:59 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Honestly, I came across this site one day in computer lab, and I was bored, so I came up with a name really fast, thinking I'd never use this site lol.

LOL. I though the exact same thing when I made my account.
Suh dude

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 2:35:11 PM

I thought that "Vox Veritas" meant "Voice of Truth" in Latin. I later realized that my username is a big mess-up, as is the case with Sadolite's username.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Kyle_the_Heretic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:02:29 PM
The is the only site where I have not used my real name. Just felt like getting out of character for a while.

"Kyle" is a character in a book I wrote. "Heretic" is what my Christian acquaintances call me.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:08:25 PM

It is the same name I used to start my record label when I was like 12. I had to start my own record label because I sucked at rapping. I still have some of the songs around, though. Maybe I will share them at some point.

I liked shock value then as well. One song glorifies breaking into a person's house and raping their wife, the other one makes fun of princess Diana's death.

Another song is just a fun song about necrophilia.
Kozu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:16:10 PM
At 3/30/2015 3:08:25 PM, Wylted wrote:

It is the same name I used to start my record label when I was like 12. I had to start my own record label because I sucked at rapping. I still have some of the songs around, though. Maybe I will share them at some point.

I liked shock value then as well. One song glorifies breaking into a person's house and raping their wife, the other one makes fun of princess Diana's death.

Please do share these, hearing a 12yo Wylted singing about necrophilia would be delightful.

I stole my name from an old debater who's no longer with us.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:18:27 PM
At 3/30/2015 3:16:10 PM, Kozu wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:08:25 PM, Wylted wrote:

Please do share these, hearing a 12yo Wylted singing about necrophilia would be delightful.

I stole my name from an old debater who's no longer with us.

Well, maybe that will happen.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:51:03 PM
Its my PSN Username. When I was 10, I didn't know what to pick, so I asked my dad, and he chose it for me. I been using it for everything ever since.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:10:47 PM
I needed to come up with a word that started with Rev, and Revenge was the most prominent that came into mind. I wanted to continue my habit of replacing letters with the sound of an individual letter (en becomes N), so RevNge was born.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:19:01 PM

Um well 1) its my email (no one other than those i've exchanged emails with on ddo email me) but 2) the origin behind that is my birth year 1998, and the planet cybertron, the homeworld of the transformers
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:22:40 PM
At 3/30/2015 4:19:34 PM, Philocat wrote:
Well, I study philosophy (philo) and I'm catholic (cat)

So you don't love cats? because philo- as a prefix means "love of" and well just cat

jk tho
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:24:24 PM
How Did You Come Up With Your DDO Username?

A miss spelling, sadolite should be sodalite. never bothered to change it as that username is already taken everywhere.

sodalite is a blue granite
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Philocat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:43:52 PM
At 3/30/2015 4:22:40 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

So you don't love cats? because philo- as a prefix means "love of" and well just cat

jk tho

Haha I can see why you would think that, but that honestly never occurred to me ;)
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:48:19 PM
At 3/30/2015 4:43:52 PM, Philocat wrote:
At 3/30/2015 4:22:40 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

jk tho

Haha I can see why you would think that, but that honestly never occurred to me ;)

Actually i figured the philosophy part but not the catholic part,
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 5:15:43 PM
16. 16 is a number.

K. 11th letter.

16-11 = 5.

Five. Five is two more than three. Five minus two is three.

Three? Three sides on a triangle. The illuminati triangle.

16kadams illuminati confirmed

Nah 16 = 2016 = graduation year
K= kenneth = first name (don't go by it though)
Adams = Adams = last name

(Graduation year)(first initial)(last name) = 16kadams
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 5:16:30 PM
At 3/30/2015 5:08:01 PM, Genghis_Khan wrote:
I came up with mine on my own. Definitely didn't copy it from anywhere/anyone.

I believe it
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 5:18:44 PM
Initials.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 5:19:47 PM
I have no idea.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 5:21:01 PM
At 3/30/2015 5:15:43 PM, 16kadams wrote:
16. 16 is a number.

K. 11th letter.

16-11 = 5.

Five. Five is two more than three. Five minus two is three.

Three? Three sides on a triangle. The illuminati triangle.

16kadams illuminati confirmed

#win
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 5:25:35 PM
At 3/30/2015 5:22:26 PM, RevNge wrote:h
At 3/30/2015 5:19:47 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
I have no idea.

You sure it's not a Sith Lord?

Not a real one.

I actually think I remember now, when I was a little one , I was completely obsessed with Star Wars, so when I created my YouTube account, I wanted to be Darth, but I didn't have a sith name, so I just came up wit that, and now, I still go by Darth Kirones.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax