Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Why is this allowed?

Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 1:51:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Because they're are stupid people on this site.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Arcanas
Posts: 198
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 1:54:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 1:51:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Because they're are stupid people on this site.

But do the rules actually accept this? Or is it just a ridiculous poll that will be removed?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 1:55:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 1:54:25 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:51:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Because they're are stupid people on this site.

But do the rules actually accept this? Or is it just a ridiculous poll that will be removed?

Report it, and it will be. People are so stupid sometimes.
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 1:55:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 1:54:25 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:51:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Because they're are stupid people on this site.

But do the rules actually accept this? Or is it just a ridiculous poll that will be removed?

Report it?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 2:06:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Hey, I'd appreciate a heads up about the fact this has pictures and text that is not appropriate for work. You know, saying more than a link.
My work here is, finally, done.
Arcanas
Posts: 198
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 2:09:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 2:06:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Hey, I'd appreciate a heads up about the fact this has pictures and text that is not appropriate for work. You know, saying more than a link.

Whoops. Sorry about that.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 2:15:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Because this is the internet. I already reported it, but we have to wait until Airmax comes on and checks because he doesn't trust me with actual "moderation".
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 2:15:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 1:51:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Because they're are stupid people on this site.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Arcanas
Posts: 198
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 2:17:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 2:15:32 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Because this is the internet. I already reported it, but we have to wait until Airmax comes on and checks because he doesn't trust me with actual "moderation".

I understand that people are idiots, my question was if this was actually accepted by the site rules or not. I understand that it isn't now, thanks.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 2:33:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

It's incredibly stupid, but I don't think its the most offensive thing I have seen in the polls.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:17:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 3:14:33 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:10:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Why not?

Isn't it obvious?

No, should I also not be able to make light of rape in debates?

Should we ban people from also debating about which dildo is more effective. I think intellectual discussions can occur in regards to dildos.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:20:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 2:06:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Hey, I'd appreciate a heads up about the fact this has pictures and text that is not appropriate for work. You know, saying more than a link.

Seriously... I opened it in a library. At least I have my back to a wall, but still.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:22:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 3:20:31 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/30/2015 2:06:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Hey, I'd appreciate a heads up about the fact this has pictures and text that is not appropriate for work. You know, saying more than a link.

Seriously... I opened it in a library. At least I have my back to a wall, but still.

I am in a cubicle at the end of open space and near the break room door, with supervisors and employees that walk behind me all day long, so my two female supervisors could have had a wonderful glimpse of that screen. Luckily, they did not.
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:27:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 3:22:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:20:31 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/30/2015 2:06:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Hey, I'd appreciate a heads up about the fact this has pictures and text that is not appropriate for work. You know, saying more than a link.

Seriously... I opened it in a library. At least I have my back to a wall, but still.

I am in a cubicle at the end of open space and near the break room door, with supervisors and employees that walk behind me all day long, so my two female supervisors could have had a wonderful glimpse of that screen. Luckily, they did not.

Which might have been the icebreaker you needed to start an extramarital affair.
Arcanas
Posts: 198
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:30:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 3:17:41 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:14:33 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:10:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Why not?

Isn't it obvious?

No, should I also not be able to make light of rape in debates?

Should we ban people from also debating about which dildo is more effective. I think intellectual discussions can occur in regards to dildos.

That's absurd.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:39:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 3:30:01 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:17:41 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:14:33 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:10:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Why not?

Isn't it obvious?

No, should I also not be able to make light of rape in debates?

Should we ban people from also debating about which dildo is more effective. I think intellectual discussions can occur in regards to dildos.

That's absurd.

In Texas it is illegal to own more than 3 dildos. Would you really want to keep people from debating whether that is a good policy?
Arcanas
Posts: 198
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:57:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 3:39:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:30:01 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:17:41 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:14:33 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:10:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Why not?

Isn't it obvious?

No, should I also not be able to make light of rape in debates?

Should we ban people from also debating about which dildo is more effective. I think intellectual discussions can occur in regards to dildos.

That's absurd.

In Texas it is illegal to own more than 3 dildos. Would you really want to keep people from debating whether that is a good policy?

Are you trying to argue that it's good for the website to dicuss and debate about dildos?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:58:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 3:57:37 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:39:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:30:01 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:17:41 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:14:33 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:10:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Why not?

Isn't it obvious?

No, should I also not be able to make light of rape in debates?

Should we ban people from also debating about which dildo is more effective. I think intellectual discussions can occur in regards to dildos.

That's absurd.

In Texas it is illegal to own more than 3 dildos. Would you really want to keep people from debating whether that is a good policy?

Are you trying to argue that it's good for the website to dicuss and debate about dildos?

Yes I am.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:04:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 3:39:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:30:01 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:17:41 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:14:33 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:10:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Why not?

Isn't it obvious?

No, should I also not be able to make light of rape in debates?

Should we ban people from also debating about which dildo is more effective. I think intellectual discussions can occur in regards to dildos.

That's absurd.

In Texas it is illegal to own more than 3 dildos. Would you really want to keep people from debating whether that is a good policy?

It's six, actually.
And it's only illegal unless you can prove you had no intent to distribute.
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:12:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 4:04:41 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:39:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:30:01 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:17:41 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:14:33 PM, Arcanas wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:10:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 1:46:42 PM, Arcanas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

???

Why not?

Isn't it obvious?

No, should I also not be able to make light of rape in debates?

Should we ban people from also debating about which dildo is more effective. I think intellectual discussions can occur in regards to dildos.

That's absurd.

In Texas it is illegal to own more than 3 dildos. Would you really want to keep people from debating whether that is a good policy?

It's six, actually.
And it's only illegal unless you can prove you had no intent to distribute.

Are you actually trying to debate dildo laws with me? You know Arcana finds this inappropriate?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:16:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 4:12:31 PM, Wylted wrote:

Are you actually trying to debate dildo laws with me? You know Arcana finds this inappropriate?

No. Arcana is correct that debating about dildo laws is inappropriate.
I am merely informing you of said laws. 100% appropriate.
I would never attempt to discuss these laws. Not ever.
Especially not here: http://www.debate.org...
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:29:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 4:16:55 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/30/2015 4:12:31 PM, Wylted wrote:

Are you actually trying to debate dildo laws with me? You know Arcana finds this inappropriate?

No. Arcana is correct that debating about dildo laws is inappropriate.
I am merely informing you of said laws. 100% appropriate.
I would never attempt to discuss these laws. Not ever.
Especially not here: http://www.debate.org...

Check this out. Is this winnable? http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:31:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 4:29:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 4:16:55 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/30/2015 4:12:31 PM, Wylted wrote:

Are you actually trying to debate dildo laws with me? You know Arcana finds this inappropriate?

No. Arcana is correct that debating about dildo laws is inappropriate.
I am merely informing you of said laws. 100% appropriate.
I would never attempt to discuss these laws. Not ever.
Especially not here: http://www.debate.org...

Check this out. Is this winnable? http://www.debate.org...

Totally.
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 4:34:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2015 4:31:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/30/2015 4:29:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 3/30/2015 4:16:55 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/30/2015 4:12:31 PM, Wylted wrote:

Are you actually trying to debate dildo laws with me? You know Arcana finds this inappropriate?

No. Arcana is correct that debating about dildo laws is inappropriate.
I am merely informing you of said laws. 100% appropriate.
I would never attempt to discuss these laws. Not ever.
Especially not here: http://www.debate.org...

Check this out. Is this winnable? http://www.debate.org...

Totally.

Sometimes I hate talking trash, because of the inevitable whipping I have to dish out, should somebody feel froggy.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 5:09:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Airmax should get it down soon.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...