Jump to topic:

Iannan Come Back

Gabe1e
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:17:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Recently, our dear friend on this site has been suffering from depression. We want to know if he is okay, he deactivated his account. We all need to try and help him through this, he's a great person.
Join the DDO group Art of War!
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:23:52 PM
Depression is a terrible and frustrating experience, and I sincerely hope lannan is doing well. I do want him to know that I support his health, though I do not necessarily think the best place for anyone suffering from esteem issues is this website (or any public forum website, for that matter). That said, most active users on this website clearly like lannan.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Gabe1e
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:38:01 PM
At 3/30/2015 3:23:52 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Depression is a terrible and frustrating experience, and I sincerely hope lannan is doing well. I do want him to know that I support his health, though I do not necessarily think the best place for anyone suffering from esteem issues is this website (or any public forum website, for that matter). That said, most active users on this website clearly like lannan.

Thank you for your support.
Kozu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 3:48:34 PM
At 3/30/2015 3:38:21 PM, Gabe1e wrote:
At 3/30/2015 3:26:57 PM, Kozu wrote:
Again?

Well, I want him to know we care about him here.

He should by now we care very much. I read 10 pages of heart felt love that man received, which even brought him back. He can't just forget about that a few days later. Although, I must agree with maikuru, this website definitely does not help with the depression. I would imagine his friends would make up for that though, he shouldn't let the froobs get to him anyway.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 5:30:02 PM
At 3/30/2015 3:17:12 PM, Gabe1e wrote:
Recently, our dear friend on this site has been suffering from depression. We want to know if he is okay, he deactivated his account. We all need to try and help him through this, he's a great person.

Don't worry guy's he is okay.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 5:31:10 PM
Lannan, we support you 100%.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Gabe1e
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 7:29:57 PM
At 3/30/2015 5:30:02 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Don't worry guy's he is okay.

Thanks, good to see people care about him dearly.
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 7:33:24 PM

Lannan is okay. I recieved a PM recently from him saying that he is okay, but he needs to leave this site due to certain issues.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
Gabe1e
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 7:34:46 PM
At 3/30/2015 7:33:24 PM, That1User wrote:

Lannan is okay. I recieved a PM recently from him saying that he is okay, but he needs to leave this site due to certain issues.

Okay, thank you for telling me this. I thought he did something terrible. He's a good person and has just lived a rough live.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 10:32:07 PM
At 3/30/2015 7:34:46 PM, Gabe1e wrote:
At 3/30/2015 7:33:24 PM, That1User wrote:

Okay, thank you for telling me this. I thought he did something terrible. He's a good person and has just lived a rough live.

Yes. Thank you all for your support.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass