Jump to topic:

are we all rookies here?

badassrookie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 2:29:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am new here, I made an account because I am a debater and I want to improve my debating skills. I do not have a lot of possibilities to practice debating as often I would like in real life, so this seems like a really cool solution. The question is, how many real debaters are here? Is there a place you can get advice on how to improve, or is that only possible in the comment section?
I have more questions, but I'll wait until I get some feedback.

btw, english isn't my native language, so if i said something confusing, you now know why :D
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 2:38:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 2:29:40 PM, badassrookie wrote:
I am new here, I made an account because I am a debater and I want to improve my debating skills. I do not have a lot of possibilities to practice debating as often I would like in real life, so this seems like a really cool solution. The question is, how many real debaters are here? Is there a place you can get advice on how to improve, or is that only possible in the comment section?
I have more questions, but I'll wait until I get some feedback.

btw, english isn't my native language, so if i said something confusing, you now know why :D

I'm a real life debater, but there are several other users named bluesteel, whiteflame, bsh1, Zaradi, and others that are more qualified to help you. Zaradi even has a mentoring group.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam