Jump to topic:

Airmax is an Illuminati Plant

EarthWriter8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 3:01:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are many levels to this conspiracy, it just depends on how far down the rabbit hole you're willing to go. Like Socrates said "True wisdom is knowing how little we actually know."

I get information straight from several ex-Illuminists and all make it very clear who's in charge. I am absolutely certain that the Illuminati is behind this. The New World Order agenda originated in the Doctrines of the Illuminati. The One World Government will be run directly from the Supreme World Council of the Illuminati.

The Illuminati is the most powerful group in the world, masters of technology, science, martial arts, weapons tactics, holders of super knowledge, able to conjure up other dimensional entities, and live life without fear.

They don't really want to destroy us. They just want their long awaited New World Order. In their minds, they believe they were born to rule, and we are all sheep that need to be led. They also believe that what their doing is good, though they don't mind killing thousands to achieve their goal.

The Illuminati may be the architects of this web of control but we enabled it to happen and we punished ourselves, we policed eachother, enslaved eachother, we voted for our dictators, we believe everything the puppet politicians do to us is good.

The Illuminati defectors have paid the price for what they've done.

Trust me, they're expecting and preparing for a revolt.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 3:06:18 PM
At 4/1/2015 3:01:36 PM, EarthWriter8 wrote:
There are many levels to this conspiracy, it just depends on how far down the rabbit hole you're willing to go. Like Socrates said "True wisdom is knowing how little we actually know."

I get information straight from several ex-Illuminists and all make it very clear who's in charge. I am absolutely certain that the Illuminati is behind this. The New World Order agenda originated in the Doctrines of the Illuminati. The One World Government will be run directly from the Supreme World Council of the Illuminati.

The Illuminati is the most powerful group in the world, masters of technology, science, martial arts, weapons tactics, holders of super knowledge, able to conjure up other dimensional entities, and live life without fear.

They don't really want to destroy us. They just want their long awaited New World Order. In their minds, they believe they were born to rule, and we are all sheep that need to be led. They also believe that what their doing is good, though they don't mind killing thousands to achieve their goal.

The Illuminati may be the architects of this web of control but we enabled it to happen and we punished ourselves, we policed eachother, enslaved eachother, we voted for our dictators, we believe everything the puppet politicians do to us is good.

The Illuminati defectors have paid the price for what they've done.

Trust me, they're expecting and preparing for a revolt.

Don't spill our secrets! Don't reveal our plans until the Perfectibilist revolution goes under-way and when Juggle is unable to stop us.

Comrade Negroid tried to attack against the orders of the higher ups and look what they done to him.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 8:00:28 PM
This is old news.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 8:06:05 PM
At 4/1/2015 8:00:28 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
This is old news.

Yup

This thread is also pretty disappointing. It doesn't offer any theory or evidence or opinions about much at all... just kind of says some stuff about the Illuminati

Let's just say the OP is right about the Illuminati and me... then what?... this thread is very much lacking on the intersting stuff

oh well, guess I'll just go hide some secret Illuminati messages in major upcoming hollywood films to get over my disappointment
Debate.org Moderator
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 8:07:11 PM
At 4/1/2015 8:06:05 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 8:00:28 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
This is old news.

Yup

This thread is also pretty disappointing. It doesn't offer any theory or evidence or opinions about much at all... just kind of says some stuff about the Illuminati

Let's just say the OP is right about the Illuminati and me... then what?... this thread is very much lacking on the intersting stuff

oh well, guess I'll just go hide some secret Illuminati messages in major upcoming hollywood films to get over my disappointment

How come when I read your debates in reverse they tell me to kill people. Like WTF?
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 10:14:41 PM
As you predicted, you have paid for your resistance.

Rest In Peace
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush