Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Today seems like a good day to admit it

ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 4:59:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm really RM, which is why my fanfic had that scene in it with Ennie. I do love Ennie, but I'm really RM.

I'm sorry for lying to you all. I'm actually not.

As usual, Bluesteel was the first to work it out: http://www.debate.org...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Krieg01
Posts: 1,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 5:34:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 4:59:45 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I'm really RM, which is why my fanfic had that scene in it with Ennie. I do love Ennie, but I'm really RM.

I'm sorry for lying to you all. I'm actually not.

As usual, Bluesteel was the first to work it out: http://www.debate.org...

I was wondering what all these stupid threads were about and then I realised that most of the users on this site are a day behind, so it is now April fools day for you.

That makes more sense.
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 5:35:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 5:34:09 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:59:45 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I'm really RM, which is why my fanfic had that scene in it with Ennie. I do love Ennie, but I'm really RM.

I'm sorry for lying to you all. I'm actually not.

As usual, Bluesteel was the first to work it out: http://www.debate.org...

I was wondering what all these stupid threads were about and then I realised that most of the users on this site are a day behind, so it is now April fools day for you.

That makes more sense.

*sniffles*
My thread wasn't stupid.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Krieg01
Posts: 1,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 5:36:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/1/2015 5:35:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/1/2015 5:34:09 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
At 4/1/2015 4:59:45 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I'm really RM, which is why my fanfic had that scene in it with Ennie. I do love Ennie, but I'm really RM.

I'm sorry for lying to you all. I'm actually not.

As usual, Bluesteel was the first to work it out: http://www.debate.org...

I was wondering what all these stupid threads were about and then I realised that most of the users on this site are a day behind, so it is now April fools day for you.

That makes more sense.

*sniffles*
My thread wasn't stupid.

April Fools. :)
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.