Jump to topic:

I have to tell you all something.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:10:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
All of Negroid's alternate accounts are mine. Heil(xx) are all me, and I will continue to make these accounts until I get what I want: total control over everything that goes in the polls section. How else could he get through the site's security so much? For I have always been here and that shall always remain so. Why else would he be so determined to constantly make accounts and post offensive polls? I am here to lead you, and soon I will have the power to remove everything. No one can challenge my antisemitic trolling, and commenting on my polls and acknowledging my presence only furthers my goals and pleases me. You can't truly expect to stop me, now can you?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:14:04 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:10:59 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
All of Negroid's alternate accounts are mine. Heil(xx) are all me, and I will continue to make these accounts until I get what I want: total control over everything that goes in the polls section. How else could he get through the site's security so much? For I have always been here and that shall always remain so. Why else would he be so determined to constantly make accounts and post offensive polls? I am here to lead you, and soon I will have the power to remove everything. No one can challenge my antisemitic trolling, and commenting on my polls and acknowledging my presence only furthers my goals and pleases me. You can't truly expect to stop me, now can you?

If I give you full control over the polls through my haXx1ng ski11Z would you help me overthrow the DDO Elite/Juggle?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:14:59 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:14:04 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

If I give you full control over the polls through my haXx1ng ski11Z would you help me overthrow the DDO Elite/Juggle?

I will make you part of the DDO elite.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:17:01 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:14:59 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Offer accepted.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:26:13 PM

You are a scawy person. :O
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:27:33 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:26:13 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Fear me for the end of Juggle's tyranny of DDO has come.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:29:05 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:27:33 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Oh no!!!! The Nazis are taking over!!!!!

I swear I'm no more Jewish than I am a carrot.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:32:40 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:29:05 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

You're fine as long as you sieg heil.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:34:38 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:32:40 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I don't know what that means.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:36:16 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:34:38 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

http://en.wiktionary.org...

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:38:14 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:36:16 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I can hail victory.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:38:36 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:38:14 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:41:34 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:38:36 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

But my opinion of you has lessened now that I know who your alts are. I'm severely disappointed.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:42:04 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:41:34 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

But my opinion of you has lessened now that I know who your alts are. I'm severely disappointed.

You will learn to turn that disappointment into fear.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:45:10 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:42:04 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

W...w...what are you going to do? 0.0

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:47:00 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:45:10 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

You'll see.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:48:05 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:47:00 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

You'll see.

Don't kill me!!! I'm too young to die!!!!

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:48:57 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:48:05 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

You'll see.

'Tis a fate worse than death.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:50:31 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:48:57 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

You'll see.

Please have mercy on me, I'm nothing but a defenseless girl!

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:51:40 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:50:31 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

You'll see.

'Tis a fate for a defenseless girl.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:53:44 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:51:40 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

You'll see.

Please!!! I'll do anything if you would but spare me!!!

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:55:26 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:53:44 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

You'll see.

Complete subjugation is all that is required.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:56:28 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:55:26 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

You'll see.

I'm not sure what that means, but I'll be good if you spare me.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:57:45 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:56:28 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

You'll see.

We'll see.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 6:58:36 PM
At 4/1/2015 6:57:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/1/2015 6:56:28 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I can hail victory.

Arbeit macht frei
No comprendo.

You'll see.

We'll see.

I give my word of honor as squirrel queen.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:31:21 PM

No, you and I will rule.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:32:43 PM
At 4/1/2015 9:31:21 PM, Lee001 wrote:

No, you and I will rule.

False, I will rule.
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:33:44 PM
At 4/1/2015 9:32:43 PM, RevNge wrote:

No, you and I will rule.

False, I will rule.

Back of! PetersSmith and I are going to rule!
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:35:06 PM
At 4/1/2015 9:33:44 PM, Lee001 wrote:

No, you and I will rule.

False, I will rule.

"Back of"? There's no way you can rule the world without spelling things right. :P
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2015 9:36:37 PM
At 4/1/2015 9:35:06 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/1/2015 9:33:44 PM, Lee001 wrote:

No, you and I will rule.

False, I will rule.

"Back of"? There's no way you can rule the world without spelling things right. :P

Hey, I'm sick -_-

My hubby Hayd <3 <3