Jump to topic:

Replies on Opinions Section

Harper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 1:41:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Nothing happens when I attempt to open up replies to a post on the Opinions section. I can click on the icon night and day and the replies just won't come up. Any solutions? Thanks in advance.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 1:43:51 PM
I have been having problems with the Opinions section too

no matter what computer or device I try to post a opinion and add a vote to from, it just buffers until it forgets what I typed trying to post and does not post it.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Harper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 1:46:29 PM
At 4/2/2015 1:43:51 PM, Marauder wrote:
I have been having problems with the Opinions section too

no matter what computer or device I try to post a opinion and add a vote to from, it just buffers until it forgets what I typed trying to post and does not post it.

Ah, so I'm not the only one. I wonder if they plan on fixing it.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 1:52:59 PM
At 4/2/2015 1:41:28 PM, Harper wrote:
Nothing happens when I attempt to open up replies to a post on the Opinions section. I can click on the icon night and day and the replies just won't come up. Any solutions? Thanks in advance.
I have issues with the Opinions section as well. I have both Safari and Chrome on my mac, and it works on neither of them. On the latter, I'll get a little message saying "ja<x>vascript void" or something alike. I think it might only work on IE.

But, meh, the opinions section is the DDO equivalent of hell/tartarus/etc (perhaps second only to the religion forum), so it doesn't matter.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Harper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 2:04:16 PM
At 4/2/2015 1:52:59 PM, Daltonian wrote:
I have issues with the Opinions section as well. I have both Safari and Chrome on my mac, and it works on neither of them. On the latter, I'll get a little message saying "ja<x>vascript void" or something alike. I think it might only work on IE.

But, meh, the opinions section is the DDO equivalent of hell/tartarus/etc (perhaps second only to the religion forum), so it doesn't matter.

Then I guess whatever that dude wrote to me will forever remain a mystery.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 2:25:50 PM

It is a sign from the great god Juggle that you should never again visit the tainted Opinions section, nor should you ever speak.

But in pure honesty, if you have Adblock, it's because of that. Turn it off. If you don't, try Mozilla Firefox. If you did already, then try IE. If you did already, then try Opera. If you did that too, then sue the great god Juggle.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 2:30:25 PM
At 4/2/2015 1:52:59 PM, Daltonian wrote:

I have ja<x>vascript:void(0);. It means that the operator returns an "undefined" response on you, meaning that if you click a link, you stay on the same page. Apparently the sidebars and headers aren't issues, but I'm assuming that it applies to the options below each post.

Polls > Opinions > Religion Forum
Harper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 8:27:38 AM
At 4/2/2015 2:25:50 PM, RevNge wrote:

It is a sign from the great god Juggle that you should never again visit the tainted Opinions section, nor should you ever speak.

But in pure honesty, if you have Adblock, it's because of that. Turn it off. If you don't, try Mozilla Firefox. If you did already, then try IE. If you did already, then try Opera. If you did that too, then sue the great god Juggle.

Thank you, I'll try that out.