Jump to topic:

Those engaged in war debates, PM ME!

Prodigy0789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 10:52:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am offering my services as a, general of sorts in your war debate. If your opponent is really good and you can't seem to work your way around his strategy, PM me and we can win the war!
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 12:21:39 AM
At 4/2/2015 10:52:18 PM, Prodigy0789 wrote:
I am offering my services as a, general of sorts in your war debate. If your opponent is really good and you can't seem to work your way around his strategy, PM me and we can win the war!

How? You are not accepting PMs.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 8:13:00 AM
At 4/2/2015 10:52:18 PM, Prodigy0789 wrote:

Kinda illegal. You can suggest moves, but not flat-out provide strategy and tactical decisions. That is up to the debater. If you are confused as to what I am saying, I will explain, just in case.

Let's say that a debater who needs help comes to you for assistance. He is Russia, and his opponent is America. Let us say that his opponent (America) begins using Italy as a proxy war at the beginning of his turn, and the debater that has messaged you is looking for help to counter this move. You can suggest that he moves troops into Greece along with tanks and some aircraft. You cannot suggest the amount of assets moved, nor can you provide strategy and tactical decisions.

If you and/or the debater are caught providing strategy and tactics, and going into specifics about force and asset numbers, you will be expelled from the group (if, in the case, you are in AOW). If you are not in AOW, you will be kept from joining.

Do not misinterpret what I am saying. You can suggest certain asset movements, but you cannot go into specifics. You can also suggest tactics, but you cannot directly tell the debater to do what you suggest; you cannot win the war for him.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.