Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is cjl a troll

PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 9:40:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
We all remember the "Faggot" posts he made and he posted this on my profile...

"Is your your daughter on pregnant then? And do you hate the man your daughter loves? These are all things Palin does herself. Are you a hypocrite, because you oppose free healthcare, but your husband and kids are using IHS services? Are you alongside a man who would have died in office should he have been elected? You might learn to take a joke, but you can't, so you fail my character test."

So is he a troll, or just extremely stereotypical?
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 9:42:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 9:40:53 PM, PalinFan wrote:
We all remember the "Faggot" posts he made and he posted this on my profile...

"Is your your daughter on pregnant then? And do you hate the man your daughter loves? These are all things Palin does herself. Are you a hypocrite, because you oppose free healthcare, but your husband and kids are using IHS services? Are you alongside a man who would have died in office should he have been elected? You might learn to take a joke, but you can't, so you fail my character test."

So is he a troll, or just extremely stereotypical?

He is not a troll. If he was it was not because of posting on your profile showing how your a hypocrate.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 9:43:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I think he's just an idiot who also happens to be a flaming homosexual. I'm also not all that sure that English is his first language.
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 9:46:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 9:43:32 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
I think he's just an idiot who also happens to be a flaming homosexual. I'm also not all that sure that English is his first language.

not that there's anything wrong with that of course...
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 9:47:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 9:42:49 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:40:53 PM, PalinFan wrote:
We all remember the "Faggot" posts he made and he posted this on my profile...

"Is your your daughter on pregnant then? And do you hate the man your daughter loves? These are all things Palin does herself. Are you a hypocrite, because you oppose free healthcare, but your husband and kids are using IHS services? Are you alongside a man who would have died in office should he have been elected? You might learn to take a joke, but you can't, so you fail my character test."

So is he a troll, or just extremely stereotypical?

He is not a troll. If he was it was not because of posting on your profile showing how your a hypocrate.

How does that make me a hypocrite, I haven't done any of the above said; Sarah Palin did
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 9:48:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 9:43:32 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
I think he's just an idiot who also happens to be a flaming homosexual. I'm also not all that sure that English is his first language.

His first language could have been frech. He has a tendincy to speak french. Then again I randomly text my friends in spanish and I just learned it. They don't understand any of it, so its fun.

I think he's smart in some ways, just not in others. The same is true for everyone.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 9:48:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 9:47:58 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:42:49 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:40:53 PM, PalinFan wrote:
We all remember the "Faggot" posts he made and he posted this on my profile...

"Is your your daughter on pregnant then? And do you hate the man your daughter loves? These are all things Palin does herself. Are you a hypocrite, because you oppose free healthcare, but your husband and kids are using IHS services? Are you alongside a man who would have died in office should he have been elected? You might learn to take a joke, but you can't, so you fail my character test."

So is he a troll, or just extremely stereotypical?

He is not a troll. If he was it was not because of posting on your profile showing how your a hypocrate.

How does that make me a hypocrite, I haven't done any of the above said; Sarah Palin did

You support her.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 9:53:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 9:48:41 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:47:58 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:42:49 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:40:53 PM, PalinFan wrote:
We all remember the "Faggot" posts he made and he posted this on my profile...

"Is your your daughter on pregnant then? And do you hate the man your daughter loves? These are all things Palin does herself. Are you a hypocrite, because you oppose free healthcare, but your husband and kids are using IHS services? Are you alongside a man who would have died in office should he have been elected? You might learn to take a joke, but you can't, so you fail my character test."

So is he a troll, or just extremely stereotypical?

He is not a troll. If he was it was not because of posting on your profile showing how your a hypocrate.

How does that make me a hypocrite, I haven't done any of the above said; Sarah Palin did

You support her.

You support her = association fallacy
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 9:59:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 9:53:19 PM, PalinFan wrote:

You support her = association fallacy

If you support her that means you support her hypocritical nature.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:05:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 9:59:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:53:19 PM, PalinFan wrote:

You support her = association fallacy

If you support her that means you support her hypocritical nature.

No it means you support the political policies she wishes to implement not her lifestyle

E.g. Those who voted for Bill Clinton do not support extra-marital affairs because they voted for him.

Again, Association Fallacy = Your Previous statement
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:11:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 10:05:38 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:59:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:53:19 PM, PalinFan wrote:

You support her = association fallacy

If you support her that means you support her hypocritical nature.

No it means you support the political policies she wishes to implement not her lifestyle

E.g. Those who voted for Bill Clinton do not support extra-marital affairs because they voted for him.

Again, Association Fallacy = Your Previous statement

What's ideal about what she wants to force on people?

And no, that was just a popularity contest there. He was voted in once had good charisma and got voted again. Really the whole thing was probably a planned cover up for something more serious, but his charisma and knowlage of how to control people's minds got him re-elected.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:17:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 10:11:36 PM, lovelife wrote:
What's ideal about what she wants to force on people?

And no, that was just a popularity contest there. He was voted in once had good charisma and got voted again. Really the whole thing was probably a planned cover up for something more serious, but his charisma and knowlage of how to control people's minds got him re-elected.

Lol wut??
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:19:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 10:11:36 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:05:38 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:59:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:53:19 PM, PalinFan wrote:

You support her = association fallacy

If you support her that means you support her hypocritical nature.

No it means you support the political policies she wishes to implement not her lifestyle

E.g. Those who voted for Bill Clinton do not support extra-marital affairs because they voted for him.

Again, Association Fallacy = Your Previous statement

What's ideal about what she wants to force on people?

And no, that was just a popularity contest there. He was voted in once had good charisma and got voted again. Really the whole thing was probably a planned cover up for something more serious, but his charisma and knowlage of how to control people's minds got him re-elected.

1. In a democracy you don't force anything on anyone
2. She is fighting to end the nanny state, enable the free market, and end the dependency the poor have on me the tax payer.
3. "Really the whole thing was probably a planned cover up for something more serious, but his charisma and knowlage of how to control people's minds got him re-elected." WTF!?
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:19:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 10:17:22 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:11:36 PM, lovelife wrote:
What's ideal about what she wants to force on people?

And no, that was just a popularity contest there. He was voted in once had good charisma and got voted again. Really the whole thing was probably a planned cover up for something more serious, but his charisma and knowlage of how to control people's minds got him re-elected.

Lol wut??

Exactly. Never trust a politician.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:23:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 10:19:38 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:17:22 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:11:36 PM, lovelife wrote:
What's ideal about what she wants to force on people?

And no, that was just a popularity contest there. He was voted in once had good charisma and got voted again. Really the whole thing was probably a planned cover up for something more serious, but his charisma and knowlage of how to control people's minds got him re-elected.

Lol wut??

Exactly. Never trust a politician.

I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood. What I meant to say was "WTF are you smoking? and LRN2Politics"
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:24:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 10:19:15 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:11:36 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:05:38 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:59:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:53:19 PM, PalinFan wrote:

You support her = association fallacy

If you support her that means you support her hypocritical nature.

No it means you support the political policies she wishes to implement not her lifestyle

E.g. Those who voted for Bill Clinton do not support extra-marital affairs because they voted for him.

Again, Association Fallacy = Your Previous statement

What's ideal about what she wants to force on people?

And no, that was just a popularity contest there. He was voted in once had good charisma and got voted again. Really the whole thing was probably a planned cover up for something more serious, but his charisma and knowlage of how to control people's minds got him re-elected.

1. In a democracy you don't force anything on anyone

That's what they want you to think...

2. She is fighting to end the nanny state, enable the free market, and end the dependency the poor have on me the tax payer.

I agree that bailing out businesses that should have failed is what is leading to our economic destruction and will give herand anyone else wishing to end that credit on that part.

Your only as strong as your weakest link. If there was less of a gap between wealthiest and least wealthy citizens, this country would be more able to survive. The problem is the rich (often working less then the poor and for less time, and in some cases with far less education, such as my dad making about $150,000 a year and my mom making maybe $10,000. He graduated highschool and drives trains, she's been working pretty much her whole life to be a teacher and is responsible for the future of america, but you'd never guess on pay would you?) don't want to share at all. They are greedy, selfish, and often lazy.

3. "Really the whole thing was probably a planned cover up for something more serious, but his charisma and knowlage of how to control people's minds got him re-elected." WTF!?

Lmfao.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:26:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 10:23:36 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:19:38 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:17:22 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:11:36 PM, lovelife wrote:
What's ideal about what she wants to force on people?

And no, that was just a popularity contest there. He was voted in once had good charisma and got voted again. Really the whole thing was probably a planned cover up for something more serious, but his charisma and knowlage of how to control people's minds got him re-elected.

Lol wut??

Exactly. Never trust a politician.

I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood. What I meant to say was "WTF are you smoking? and LRN2Politics"

Just quoting mom because I thought it would be funny. Posting her quotes to show her stupidity just makes me giggle.

Also do NOT say "WTF" that is illegal because the "F" is considered to stand for profanity and posting such on the internet or even in private text messages over the phone or email is illegal, and you can go to fed prison.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:26:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 10:23:36 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood. What I meant to say was "WTF are you smoking? and LRN2Politics"
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:33:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 10:24:51 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:19:15 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:11:36 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:05:38 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:59:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 9:53:19 PM, PalinFan wrote:

You support her = association fallacy

If you support her that means you support her hypocritical nature.

No it means you support the political policies she wishes to implement not her lifestyle

E.g. Those who voted for Bill Clinton do not support extra-marital affairs because they voted for him.

Again, Association Fallacy = Your Previous statement

What's ideal about what she wants to force on people?

And no, that was just a popularity contest there. He was voted in once had good charisma and got voted again. Really the whole thing was probably a planned cover up for something more serious, but his charisma and knowlage of how to control people's minds got him re-elected.

1. In a democracy you don't force anything on anyone

That's what they want you to think...
In a democracy you are the they

2. She is fighting to end the nanny state, enable the free market, and end the dependency the poor have on me the tax payer.

I agree that bailing out businesses that should have failed is what is leading to our economic destruction and will give herand anyone else wishing to end that credit on that part.

Your only as strong as your weakest link. If there was less of a gap between wealthiest and least wealthy citizens, this country would be more able to survive. The problem is the rich (often working less then the poor and for less time, and in some cases with far less education, such as my dad making about $150,000 a year and my mom making maybe $10,000. He graduated highschool and drives trains, she's been working pretty much her whole life to be a teacher and is responsible for the future of america, but you'd never guess on pay would you?) don't want to share at all. They are greedy, selfish, and often lazy.

Being dependent on the government only makes the poor a weaker link and it hinders the ability for the rest of us to live

Why should I have to give the money that I worked to earn to someone who doesn't work as hard as I do?
3. "Really the whole thing was probably a planned cover up for something more serious, but his charisma and knowlage of how to control people's minds got him re-elected." WTF!?

Lmfao.

High as a kite...
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:35:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 10:26:40 PM, lovelife wrote:
Also do NOT say "WTF" that is illegal because the "F" is considered to stand for profanity and posting such on the internet or even in private text messages over the phone or email is illegal, and you can go to fed prison.

if that was supposed to be funny, you've fvcking failed... don't you have a PETA rally or something you could be wasting your time with??
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:46:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Also do NOT say "WTF" that is illegal because the "F" is considered to stand for profanity and posting such on the internet or even in private text messages over the phone or email is illegal, and you can go to fed prison.

http://www.debate.org...

Also that is the jurisdiction of the cyberpolice
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:49:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 10:35:54 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 7/25/2010 10:26:40 PM, lovelife wrote:
Also do NOT say "WTF" that is illegal because the "F" is considered to stand for profanity and posting such on the internet or even in private text messages over the phone or email is illegal, and you can go to fed prison.

if that was supposed to be funny, you've fvcking failed... don't you have a PETA rally or something you could be wasting your time with??

urgh speaking of that I'm more extreme and pissed now.

@palin, I do get naturally high es, prolly cause my momma was on pot when she was pregnant with me, idk she also smoked and tried to kill herself by ODing on perscription drugs a few times, and join the army just to be killed. Couldn't join cause she was pregnant though. Urgh.

Anyway what do you do? I have not found high paying jobs as working harder then low paying jobs, that is where you go wrong with that statement. Btw Sweden seems to be doing just fine.

If the hard workers actually got more pay, I'd 100% agree with that, but this is promoting laziness, and making the rich&lazy feel like their entitled to what they "worked" "hard" for. The ones that pick the strawberries make little money. Those that sell them make large amounts of money. Fair how? The seller did more work by putting the package in a bag? Asking paper or plastic is that hard? Working a cash register in A/C is so much harder then spending long summer days working in extreme heat to barely make enough to survive thats not hard at all is it, they didn't earn any money, they just wanna steal.

Explain my mom and my dad, and how that is = and how he does more work.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 10:51:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 10:46:01 PM, PalinFan wrote:
Also do NOT say "WTF" that is illegal because the "F" is considered to stand for profanity and posting such on the internet or even in private text messages over the phone or email is illegal, and you can go to fed prison.

http://www.debate.org...

Also that is the jurisdiction of the cyberpolice

Just saying what I'm told and supposed to accept as fact. If people expected you to believe it you'd think its funny too. But really its more of a wtf thing.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 11:13:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
If the hard workers actually got more pay, I'd 100% agree with that, but this is promoting laziness, and making the rich&lazy feel like their entitled to what they "worked" "hard" for. The ones that pick the strawberries make little money. Those that sell them make large amounts of money. Fair how? The seller did more work by putting the package in a bag? Asking paper or plastic is that hard? Working a cash register in A/C is so much harder then spending long summer days working in extreme heat to barely make enough to survive thats not hard at all is it, they didn't earn any money, they just wanna steal.

1. You are equating hard-work to manual labor which which is just plain unintelligent. The seller had to place their entire financial well-being on the store or operation; they went to a bank and asked for a loan of 100K + dollars to start up their strawberry selling store with no guarantee they would actually make money. They had to figure out what the appropriate place to sell the strawberries would be, they had to market it and figure out how many employees they would be able to pay. They would have had to find buyers for their products e.g. Local grocery stores and farmers markets. They also had to budget and figure out a way to pay off the loan and profit. All the other person had to do is put the berries into a basket.
2. Welfare promotes laziness as a person is able to make a living and live comfortably without actually doing anything.
3. These are all hypothetical situations you created, they never happened and all they prove is you understand little about the real world.
Explain my mom and my dad, and how that is = and how he does more work.


Well a train driver is responsible for the operation of a locomotive and the safety of the train's passengers. He is also in charge of all of the mechanical operations of the train, including speed and handling. He may have to spend long periods of time away from home. They also have to take a 2 month training class and then work as a brakeman or conductor before they can even drive it!

Your mom clearly didn't do her research, If she had she would have realized that a large number of people are becoming teachers, thus there is a surplus of them, thus they will get payed less as there is an abundance of them and it would be easy to find a replacement
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 11:18:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Most of the people who are rich were not born rich, they had to study to pass tests and exams, they had to present their ideas to classes of people and they had to place A lot of them had to risk their financial well-being in order to get a university/college diploma.
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2010 11:22:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 11:13:04 PM, PalinFan wrote:
If the hard workers actually got more pay, I'd 100% agree with that, but this is promoting laziness, and making the rich&lazy feel like their entitled to what they "worked" "hard" for. The ones that pick the strawberries make little money. Those that sell them make large amounts of money. Fair how? The seller did more work by putting the package in a bag? Asking paper or plastic is that hard? Working a cash register in A/C is so much harder then spending long summer days working in extreme heat to barely make enough to survive thats not hard at all is it, they didn't earn any money, they just wanna steal.

1. You are equating hard-work to manual labor which which is just plain unintelligent. The seller had to place their entire financial well-being on the store or operation; they went to a bank and asked for a loan of 100K + dollars to start up their strawberry selling store with no guarantee they would actually make money. They had to figure out what the appropriate place to sell the strawberries would be, they had to market it and figure out how many employees they would be able to pay. They would have had to find buyers for their products e.g. Local grocery stores and farmers markets. They also had to budget and figure out a way to pay off the loan and profit. All the other person had to do is put the berries into a basket.
2. Welfare promotes laziness as a person is able to make a living and live comfortably without actually doing anything.
3. These are all hypothetical situations you created, they never happened and all they prove is you understand little about the real world.
Explain my mom and my dad, and how that is = and how he does more work.


Well a train driver is responsible for the operation of a locomotive and the safety of the train's passengers. He is also in charge of all of the mechanical operations of the train, including speed and handling. He may have to spend long periods of time away from home. They also have to take a 2 month training class and then work as a brakeman or conductor before they can even drive it!


Fail, he started the day he got the job. No training required. When he did the actual work meaning awayfrom home for days on end fixing the tracks he got paid little. Also he transports coal about 100 miles, often not gone for long and gets at least 12 hours at home before he can even be called out again. He often just sits around pushes some buttons to stop sometimes.

Your mom clearly didn't do her research, If she had she would have realized that a large number of people are becoming teachers, thus there is a surplus of them, thus they will get payed less as there is an abundance of them and it would be easy to find a replacement

She got a feeling from God that she needed to teach. She felt that since she was 9. She worked for what she believed in spent large amounts of money and time, sacrificing mine and my bros childhood for it to get little for her hard work everyday.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 12:06:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/25/2010 11:22:38 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/25/2010 11:13:04 PM, PalinFan wrote:
If the hard workers actually got more pay, I'd 100% agree with that, but this is promoting laziness, and making the rich&lazy feel like their entitled to what they "worked" "hard" for. The ones that pick the strawberries make little money. Those that sell them make large amounts of money. Fair how? The seller did more work by putting the package in a bag? Asking paper or plastic is that hard? Working a cash register in A/C is so much harder then spending long summer days working in extreme heat to barely make enough to survive thats not hard at all is it, they didn't earn any money, they just wanna steal.

1. You are equating hard-work to manual labor which which is just plain unintelligent. The seller had to place their entire financial well-being on the store or operation; they went to a bank and asked for a loan of 100K + dollars to start up their strawberry selling store with no guarantee they would actually make money. They had to figure out what the appropriate place to sell the strawberries would be, they had to market it and figure out how many employees they would be able to pay. They would have had to find buyers for their products e.g. Local grocery stores and farmers markets. They also had to budget and figure out a way to pay off the loan and profit. All the other person had to do is put the berries into a basket.
2. Welfare promotes laziness as a person is able to make a living and live comfortably without actually doing anything.
3. These are all hypothetical situations you created, they never happened and all they prove is you understand little about the real world.
Explain my mom and my dad, and how that is = and how he does more work.


Well a train driver is responsible for the operation of a locomotive and the safety of the train's passengers. He is also in charge of all of the mechanical operations of the train, including speed and handling. He may have to spend long periods of time away from home. They also have to take a 2 month training class and then work as a brakeman or conductor before they can even drive it!


Fail, he started the day he got the job. No training required. When he did the actual work meaning awayfrom home for days on end fixing the tracks he got paid little. Also he transports coal about 100 miles, often not gone for long and gets at least 12 hours at home before he can even be called out again. He often just sits around pushes some buttons to stop sometimes.

Your mom clearly didn't do her research, If she had she would have realized that a large number of people are becoming teachers, thus there is a surplus of them, thus they will get payed less as there is an abundance of them and it would be easy to find a replacement

She got a feeling from God that she needed to teach. She felt that since she was 9. She worked for what she believed in spent large amounts of money and time, sacrificing mine and my bros childhood for it to get little for her hard work everyday.

Your father made a more intelligent choice then your mother, are you saying intelligence shouldn't be rewarded in a free society?
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 12:10:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/26/2010 12:06:06 AM, PalinFan wrote:

Your father made a more intelligent choice then your mother, are you saying intelligence shouldn't be rewarded in a free society?

So we reward laziness, and do not actually promote education. So get rid of all teachers and have everyone get paid to ride trains all day. Great system you support. I support equal pay for equal work btw.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 12:20:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/26/2010 12:10:27 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 7/26/2010 12:06:06 AM, PalinFan wrote:

Your father made a more intelligent choice then your mother, are you saying intelligence shouldn't be rewarded in a free society?

So we reward laziness, and do not actually promote education. So get rid of all teachers and have everyone get paid to ride trains all day. Great system you support. I support equal pay for equal work btw.

Okay let me explain the situation, a million people wanted the same job as your mom so a million people got the education to do so there is now an abundance of teachers and so your mom gets payed less

However few people wanted to be a train driver and thus there is less people to choose from, so they pay your dad a higher wage in order to retain him as it would be difficult to find a replacement.

The same situation could have happened to your dad, it was just the luck of the draw

Another example: If there are 2 grapes in a supermarket and 6,000 bananas the grapes will cost more money to purchase as they are low in supply.

In order to do what you want we would have to establish a system of economics very similar to communism which = epic fail.
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands