Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 1:46:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Change your avatar to your favorite asoiaf character, in honor of the next season of Game of Thrones premiering in almost a week.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 1:48:36 AM
At 4/3/2015 1:46:03 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Change your avatar to your favorite asoiaf character, in honor of the next season of Game of Thrones premiering in almost a week.

Done
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 1:50:49 AM
At 4/3/2015 1:48:36 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Done

Gimli is LOTR, not ASOIAF.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 1:52:01 AM

Done

Wrong dwarf, lol.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 1:54:50 AM
At 4/3/2015 1:50:49 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Done

My bad, I fixed it.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 1:55:20 AM
At 4/3/2015 1:54:50 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Done

My bad, I fixed it.

*dies laughing*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 1:58:10 AM
At 4/3/2015 1:54:50 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Done

My bad, I fixed it.

Oh, Robert Baratheon is cool. Thanks.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 2:08:24 AM

I have never seen an episode of game of thrones and have no interest in ever seeing an episode.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 10:05:12 AM
At 4/3/2015 2:08:24 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I have never seen an episode of game of thrones and have no interest in ever seeing an episode.

It's like MLP, but with more blood and boob shots and dragons and political intrigue and a lot less ponies.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 10:20:50 AM
It's not as exciting when you've already had GOT/asoiaf characters as your avatar for the last few months, lol..

Oberyn was already my avatar and my favourite from season four :(

I'm extremely indecisive and a total fanboy, so I'm going to change the avatar to a different character each day (or so) starting now.. one of the most badass women in the series comes first :P

I'm disappointed about some of the character cuts, but I can't waaaiiittt!
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 11:09:26 AM
At 4/3/2015 10:20:50 AM, Daltonian wrote:
It's not as exciting when you've already had GOT/asoiaf characters as your avatar for the last few months, lol..

Oberyn was already my avatar and my favourite from season four :(

I'm extremely indecisive and a total fanboy, so I'm going to change the avatar to a different character each day (or so) starting now.. one of the most badass women in the series comes first :P

I'm disappointed about some of the character cuts, but I can't waaaiiittt!

Nice. Olenna, Doran, and Varys are my other favorites.

"What happens when the nonexistent bumps against the decrepit? A question for the philosophers."
- Lady Olenna flirting with Varys -
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 11:10:04 AM
At 4/3/2015 11:01:23 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Done.

Oh, is that Varys? He's lost a lot of weight.
- Hilaire Belloc -
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 11:12:57 AM
in all his glory
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 1:16:23 PM
At 4/3/2015 11:12:57 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
in all his glory

Lol. CROWN FOR KING!
- Hilaire Belloc -
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 2:09:00 PM
At 4/3/2015 2:08:24 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 10:41:35 PM
At 4/3/2015 2:14:24 PM, Mikal wrote:
Fav show

lego

*whispers* 'Only Cat' *pushes*
- Hilaire Belloc -