Jump to topic:

DDO Story TIme

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 4:56:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I felt compelled to make this topic. It is a place where we can share our insane stories and some of the crazy stories we have been through. Since Idgaf about most things, here is open my internet identity stays that way lol.

Story A : Way to much violence

Once upon a time I was at a party, and my best friend was with me. She was a cheerleader at the college I went and we went to a bonfire with a bunch of drunk rednecks. She is very open about how she looks and decided to wear short shorts and a cut off shirt that resembled a bra. We were best friends so I was use to this at the time. At said party, a drunk redneck named tumby (thomas was his real name) proceeded to try and hit on her. They called this guy tumby because he had a tummy and looked like he could roll. Someone yelled it once, and the name stuck. Tumby got drunk and proceeded to try and grab my friends tits. She asked him to stop but to no avail. He then proceeded to try and grab her ask and flash his overly small penis to her. I told tumby to stop and tumby tried rubbing his penis on her.

The scene broke into a dragon ball z fight scene. I wacked tumby upside the head with my elbow and he fell over. His ginger friend hit me in the back of my head and I saw white. I was on the ground for a few seconds, and he broke a beer bottle and tried to stab me. I kicked him in his nuts and then shoved him on the ground. As I was standing up , I hit tumby again and the over sized rolly poley fell over and landed on his face. I turned around and was pushed into a truck by the ginger. He was still drunk from the party and tripped as he pushed me. I reach over and grabbed a 2 by 4 and smacked him upside the head. I then proceeded to drag his body over to his truck and ram his head through the windshield

Meanwhile back at the party as this is going on, all the other rednecks were drinking beer and making smores. My friend and I went home and played call of duty and nothing else was ever said of this
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:00:48 PM
At 4/3/2015 4:56:12 PM, Mikal wrote:
I felt compelled to make this topic. It is a place where we can share our insane stories and some of the crazy stories we have been through. Since Idgaf about most things, here is open my internet identity stays that way lol.

Once upon a time I was at a party, and my best friend was with me. She was a cheerleader at the college I went and we went to a bonfire with a bunch of drunk rednecks. She is very open about how she looks and decided to wear short shorts and a cut off shirt that resembled a bra. We were best friends so I was use to this at the time. At said party, a drunk redneck named tumby (thomas was his real name) proceeded to try and hit on her. They called this guy tumby because he had a tummy and looked like he could roll. Someone yelled it once, and the name stuck. Tumby got drunk and proceeded to try and grab my friends tits. She asked him to stop but to no avail. He then proceeded to try and grab her ask and flash his overly small penis to her. I told tumby to stop and tumby tried rubbing his penis on her.

The scene broke into a dragon ball z fight scene. I wacked tumby upside the head with my elbow and he fell over. His ginger friend hit me in the back of my head and I saw white. I was on the ground for a few seconds, and he broke a beer bottle and tried to stab me. I kicked him in his nuts and then shoved him on the ground. As I was standing up , I hit tumby again and the over sized rolly poley fell over and landed on his face. I turned around and was pushed into a truck by the ginger. He was still drunk from the party and tripped as he pushed me. I reach over and grabbed a 2 by 4 and smacked him upside the head. I then proceeded to drag his body over to his truck and ram his head through the windshield

Meanwhile back at the party as this is going on, all the other rednecks were drinking beer and making smores. My friend and I went home and played call of duty and nothing else was ever said of this

Good fiction story.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:01:34 PM
At 4/3/2015 5:00:48 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Good fiction story.

This is engraved in history sadly
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:02:46 PM
At 4/3/2015 5:01:34 PM, Mikal wrote:

Good fiction story.

What, did you end up getting drunk and getting a tattoo you regret?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:06:00 PM
Story B : The random girl

When I was 19 I went to a party at UWF. I got drunk and met this girl in a pirate outfit. UWF is in the center of Pensacola. I proceeded to drink and get drunk and ended up going to Seville quarter. Halfway through a band playing I passed out on the table. I remember going to a car and blacked out. I woke up the next morning in Mobile which was about an hour away, on the floor next to the girl in the pirate outfit and was missing my shirt. I walked out of the room and realized I was near USA (college girl). I called my friend Keith (black guy) to pick me back up and I never saw my shirt again. Keith was a black guy go figure, and didn't ask any questions. I just briefly told him about what happened, and he told me good job and that was the only words we spoke on the way back home.

that was my BFMV shirt and I am still depressed about that
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:06:18 PM
At 4/3/2015 5:02:46 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 4/3/2015 5:01:34 PM, Mikal wrote:

Good fiction story.

What, did you end up getting drunk and getting a tattoo you regret?

I have tattoos but not drunk ones lol
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:10:35 PM

As you're not me, I call b******t.
For me, this is a normal Tuesday night.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:11:33 PM
At 4/3/2015 5:10:35 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

These are past events and would probably not occur again because of my change in nature. Good times will always be good though
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:14:08 PM
Story C : My pet raccoon

I used to live in the country and woke up one day to a site that I thought was my dog. I saw something eating out of his dog bole and I thought it was him. Upon getting closer I realized that it was a raccoon. I always wanted a pet that was different. So I locked the doggy door so he could not get back out the same way he got in. I cornered him and he gave me a vicious sneer. I poked it with a stick and got it in my room where I stood on the bed and threw meat down for him to eat. He sadly ate nothing, and I eventually had to poke him until i got him back to the doggy door and back out in the backyard.

I wish he was nicer. He was an interesting pet.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:15:30 PM
Story D : My encounter with will smith

I saw him in line at Disney doing a promo thing for the men in black ride. The only words that escaped my mouth happened to be " I love you ". He gave me this creepy nod and went back to signing autographs

to this day I wished i gave him a hug
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:16:15 PM
At 4/3/2015 5:11:33 PM, Mikal wrote:

These are past events and would probably not occur again because of my change in nature. Good times will always be good though

Still.. I call b******t.
Raising hell, and breaking arms doesn't seem like something your do.
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:16:42 PM
At 4/3/2015 5:16:15 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Still.. I call b******t.
Raising hell, and breaking arms doesn't seem like something you'd do.
TUF, and YYW
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:18:53 PM
At 4/3/2015 5:16:15 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Still.. I call b******t.
Raising hell, and breaking arms doesn't seem like something your do.

I never said I broke his arm (at least this guy)

Granted I did snap a guys arm once at a club fight. Arm bar after he tackled me.

I have almost got on probation 2 times lol. My drinking days were bad times. Both times cops got involved enough people said I defended myself to get out of anything bad (which was the truth)

I never provoke fights, I just fight back. All my friends in college and highschool were mostly girls minus like 3 or 4 guys, so I always ended getting dragged into their drama lol
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 5:27:47 PM
Story E : The Crane

I saw a bird once. I tried to feed it and then upon it getting close to me , I tried to pet it. It pecked me, and it hurt

I always like pain, in sex and in everything. This was not enjoyable

http://imgur.com...
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2015 11:13:59 PM

You want to talk violence at a party, I'll give you a story.

So my gf, best friend at the time, and I went to a party. There was a alcohol involved but neither I nor her touched any because we knew how some things could go. Now we were walking around the part chatting with friends of hers. Now her ex was at the party. This guy was one of those beefed up jocks who are real arrogant with real people issues. He came up to her and started telling her off calling her all this stuff. Now as he's talking there's a girl drunk on his arm. Now I tell him to back of and he replies that I need to stay out of it. I tell him to stop one more time.

He throws a punch. His fist connects with my face directly, square on the jawbone. Now most people would be knocked back by this, but not me. I just stood there with my head turned. I turned my head to look at him, take his hand and turn his arm under, like if you played mercy with someone. I make a quick hard jab at his gut, bringing his head down. Now I'm not the biggest kid, but i have strong legs and back, especially legs. With his head down, I bring my knee up into his face as hard as I can. His head comes up, and I sidekick him square in the sternum, feeling it crack as I connect. He's on the ground with a bloodied mouth and nose and holding his chest because I cracked his sternum probably. I walked out of the party, spitting some blood at him first, and she drove me home.

I took him out because he was telling her off. Now that ex hasn't bothered us since. In fact theres some respect since I kicked his @ss. He and his friends in fact act like a possy to keep troublemakers off of us.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.