Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

What do I call this?

cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 9:27:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay so I need to feel think then act. I will try this, but please keep yourselves in a non flaming state. Please be patient. Merici beaucoup. Oh,if you still hate me, just stay away. I am a f*cked up MPMSing fool, but I need time t work with all of that....Oh.......................

Will at least one of you members fogive me?
cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2010 9:40:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/26/2010 9:37:07 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
What happened to

I got him counseling...and me well I am beyond that:D, kidding, I am fixing myself...each messed up cell at a time.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 1:34:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 1:32:38 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 12:08:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I am white. Look at my profile, dumb@ss.

That picture has nothing to do with you being black. It's a joke.
cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 1:39:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 1:34:43 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:32:38 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 12:08:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I am white. Look at my profile, dumb@ss.

That picture has nothing to do with you being black. It's a joke.

Ooohh....I don't get it!
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 1:45:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 1:39:04 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:34:43 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:32:38 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 12:08:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I am white. Look at my profile, dumb@ss.

That picture has nothing to do with you being black. It's a joke.

Ooohh....I don't get it!

I'm not the least bit surprised.
cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 1:46:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 1:45:11 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:39:04 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:34:43 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:32:38 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 12:08:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I am white. Look at my profile, dumb@ss.

That picture has nothing to do with you being black. It's a joke.

Ooohh....I don't get it!

I'm not the least bit surprised.

Thanks, really....
cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 1:50:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 1:49:34 PM, badger wrote:
it's not your fault you're insufferable.

Oh well, I have people who might die without me.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 1:52:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 1:32:38 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 12:08:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I am white. Look at my profile, dumb@ss.

I facepalmed.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 1:53:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 1:52:49 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:32:38 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 12:08:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I am white. Look at my profile, dumb@ss.

I facepalmed.

Explain...please???
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 2:13:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 1:53:31 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:52:49 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:32:38 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 12:08:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I am white. Look at my profile, dumb@ss.

I facepalmed.

Explain...please???

http://www.debate.org...

Also, http://www.debate.org...
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 7:47:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 2:13:07 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:53:31 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:52:49 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:32:38 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 12:08:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

I am white. Look at my profile, dumb@ss.

I facepalmed.

Explain...please???

http://www.debate.org...

Also, http://www.debate.org...

Really, I will probably never get it. Alors, je te souhaite un bonne nuit.
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2010 8:39:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/27/2010 2:13:07 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:53:31 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:52:49 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/27/2010 1:32:38 PM, cjl wrote:
At 7/27/2010 12:08:33 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
Win.

I am white. Look at my profile, dumb@ss.
Epic Fail.

I facepalmed.
This^^

Explain...please???
Trollin'-You doing it.

http://www.debate.org...

Also, http://www.debate.org...

Yep. Panda wins this post.